Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-17-2003, 01:50 PM

more wilmas brother

Wilma and Gary had now decided to have fun when ever they could, it became all the more exciting, and wilma was prepared to do anything gary wanted. one day gary thought it would be fun to phone wilmas hubby, while he (gary) lay back in bed telling wilmas hubby that he was with a women giving him oral. Wilma had garys shaft in her hand running her tounge up and down and even licking his bum crack, something she discovered gary liked. wilma listened to gary describe how she was licking his hole and wanking him ,and whatever gary said on phone wilma did, (oh she is getting on top of me ) wilma did, (she is fucking be real slow) (i think i will bum fuck her) wilma hubby was saying( yes yes) (i am playing with my cock). gary held the phone to wilmas ear so she could hear, she faced away from gary and helped him put it in her arse,felt so good.wilma could hear her hubby shouting over the phone (fuck the bitch , cum up her arse) this inspired her more. wilm heard her hubby say (make her swallow your cum ,) gary said( hold on i want to wank in her mouth) wilma placed his cock in her mouth and waited till gary shot his load. she swallowed with delight, then heard gary say (one day i might introduce you, but sis better not find out) gary held the phone to her ear to hear hubby say,( fuck yes please ) wilma gave a satisfied smile as she licked some cum from garys cock, more tp follow bye ruby xxxxxx