Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-14-2010, 09:19 AM
Dare to Read, Dear

Simone's World - Saja Lodge

If you haven't read "Simone's World" I would recommend it. You can start here, but introductions would be missed.

We all got up and took a shower together. I was all sexed out, but I did love the rubbing and lathering that took place.

We all retired to what I assumed was Simone’s room and all climbed into the oversized bed. Nobody bothered to put clothes on and exhaustion soon took over and put us to sleep.

When you woke me up saying, “Wake up sleepy head”, Simone was gone, you were dressed, and it took me a minute to realize that I hadn’t dreamed everything that happened the day before.

You asked me, “What are you smiling about?”

I said, “Good Morning.”

“Get dressed. We’ve got a brunch date.”

“I’ll go anywhere with you.”

I found my clothes and put them on. You drove me to my house and informed me that I will need to wear casual and bring more clothes for later.

I stormed into my apartment, changed quickly, grabbed a bag and more clothes and ran back out the door where you were waiting in the car bobbing your head to the music.

The front window isn’t tinted, so I could see you bite your lip as you watched me walk down the stairs.

Back in the car, we drove out of town and to a nearby lake. The back roads wound and wound until we turned into a wooded driveway. I was surprised that the drive was concrete in the middle of nowhere like it was.

“What is this?”, I said.

You said, “Part of your surprise.”

We pulled up to the most beautiful log cabin I had ever seen.

You said, “Welcome to the ‘Saja Lodge’.”

“Saja?”

“That’s Simone’s last name. Her parents own this place. It’s their ‘holiday home’.”

“Why don’t you both stay here?”, I wondered aloud.

“Simone likes being in town, and her parents stay here most of the time.”

“Where is their ‘regular home’?”

“It’s in Europe somewhere. But they have been here since they opened the restaurant. When they get it established and go back to Europe, Simone says she might move into the lodge. They actually have gone back for a visit this morning. It’s kind of a trial run for the manager of the restaurant. She came early to see them off and invited us over.”

We walked up the walk around to the door. Simone was standing in the double door, leaning against the frame of the side that was opened, with her foot propped up on the other, closed, door. The doors had to be 10 or 12 feet tall and were massive.

You walked over to her and kissed her on the cheek.

“Are the Saja’s gone?”

“Checked out this morning”, she said, “And they’ll be gone all week.”

She led us into the entry and gave us a tour of the most beautiful house I had ever seen. My mouth kept dropping open at the luxury.

We walked into the garage and my saliva probably made the floor slick. Beautiful cars and motorcycles lined the huge garage.

Simone said, “My dad is a bit of a gear head. He likes his cars and bikes. This one is mine.”

She pointed to a pink and purple motorcycle whose lines matched the sexy lines of her body. “

The pink and gray one is the one that She rides.”

I looked at you, “Impressed.”

“That’s how I knew I could outrun you in my car”, you said with a big smile on your face.

“Oh, your slick”, I admitted.

Simone joined in, “Well, not as slick as your tongue.”

You laughed out loud and gave her a high five. I blushed.

We walked into the back of the house and there was a pool that started outside and then ducked under a pool house almost as nice as the ‘Saja Lodge’.

We walked through a door in the side, but could have easily dived into the water and swam inside.

The atmosphere in the pool house was that of a party place set up for entertaining.

Simone walked over and flipped the switch to start the hot tub. While this is warming up, I’ll go get brunch.

We sat down at one of the tables close to the hot tub and talked.

We both watched Simone walk away and you commented on how beautiful she is.

I said, “She doesn’t hold a candle to you.”

“I know better.”

“Don’t ever think that she compares to you. Something in your eyes sends me reeling every time I look at you.”

“Thank you”, you blushed and batted your eyes at me.

I leaned over and kissed you to break the awkward moment.

You kissed me back and leaned into me.

Simone came in with a tray and some food.

She said, “Don’t start without me.”

That instantly made my cock hard. I thought, *what are they planning*.

After we ate for a few minutes, Simone walked to the edge of the hot tub and slid her foot into the water. “Perfect”, she purred.

She reached up and grabbed the straps on her sun dress and it slid directly to the ground. I hadn’t noticed until then that it was all she had on.

She slipped naked into the hot tub.

We soon followed. You slid out of your clothes as I watched. I started to take off my shirt and you said, “Wait.”

I stopped to see what I was waiting for.

You climbed into the hot tub and sat beside Simone.

You said, “Ok, I’m ready.”

You both watched as I undressed. I felt kinda weird so I danced a little strip tease out of my clothes.

Your laugh was magical and eased my tension.

I slid into the hot tub on the opposite side and sad down on the seat.

Simone said, “There is only one rule in the pool house. No cumming in the water. Everything else is fair game.”

With that, we relaxed in the hot tub for a while.

There were head rests behind very comfortable seats. They were lined up so that we could all caress each other while we relaxed.

Occasionally, one of us would let out a moan as a hand or a foot would pass over a sensitive part.

You got out of the water first. You grabbed a towel off of a nearby table and wrapped it around you.

There was a platform at the farthest end of the pool house that was just under a large sun roof. The light from outside shone directly onto the platform.

As you walked up the steps and onto the platform, I saw that the entire thing was padded. The blocks in the middle were made of the same material as the platform, firm yet padded, and made large beds and seats for sunning.

You leaned back in one of the seats and let the sun fall over your face as your body cooled from the hot tub.

Simone got out of the hot tub next and grabbed a towel off of the same table.

I got up after her and had to reach around her to the table as she dried off.

She leaned back into me and allowed her ass to brush against my body. She almost pushed me off balance, so I grabbed her around the waist to steady myself.

She laughed, turned into me and kissed me on the mouth.

I said, “Now you are all wet again.”

She said, “You have no idea!” and started walking to the platform.

I followed closely behind her and stopped beside her at the edge of the platform.

We both looked at you. The towel barely covering your body as you relaxed on your seat.

“Follow me”, she said.

She climbed onto the soft platform, let her towel fall and crawled toward you.

I did as she did, just beside her.

You saw us coming, gasped in excitement, and spread your legs, slightly.

When we got to your legs, we both kissed one of your knees.

She led me between your legs and our faces met at your pussy.

She pulled you down a little, allowing your pussy to break free of the towel and hang over the edge of the seat.

Your legs spread as far as you could spread them to fit both faces between your legs.

My tongue touched hers as we started licking your pussy.

She chased my tongue up and down your slit. We battled over your clit as you started jumping and grabbing for Simone’s hair.

My mouth and tongue punished your clit as she slid her tongue down your pussy and to your ass.

Her fingers slid into your pussy as she licked around your asshole. You squirmed and moaned pure bliss.

I slid a finger inside of you, joining hers and we explored your pussy together.

She came back to your clit and I could taste your pussy on her tongue and I licked the side of her shiny wet face.

She laughed into your pussy and caused you to moan again.

You raised your head back up and the sight of us both licking your pussy together made the muscles inside of your pussy begin to tighten.

You were suddenly bucking against us so I moved my head back as Simone caressed your clit. My finger was still sliding against the upper wall of your pussy and against your G spot.

You melted onto the platform in front of us as Simone crawled onto the seat.

You turned and plunged your face between her legs to return the favor.

Pulling me in with you, we battled over her clit.

You slurped against her pussy with your lips. I pushed you out of the way and slid my tongue between her labia. You pretended to be offended and pulled me back out of the way and blocked me with your hand.

I obediently backed up and grabbed your hips behind you.

Simone saw me sliding my cock up and down your ass and told me, “fuck her like the bitch she is. Doggy style.”

You moaned into her pussy as my cock slid into your fuck hole.

She moaned with you at the sight and sounds of both of us moaning.

Your tongue danced on her pussy and her clit as I pounded my cock into you.

Your tongue and mouth ground on her pussy to the beat of my body against your ass.

Soon, we were all moaning loudly and Simone started cumming.

The sound of her orgasm pushed me over the edge.

I pulled my cock out of your pussy and laid it against your ass, shooting cum onto your back and ass.

I rubbed the head of my cock into the cum on your ass as Simone convulsed against your face.

Feedback Here Tell me what you think.
Old 07-14-2010, 09:20 AM
Dare to Read, Dear

Simone said, “Let’s go for a ride.”

It took me a minute to realize that she meant on the motorcycles.

I said, “My bike’s not here.”

She said, “It’s ok, we won’t make you ride a pink bike. You can ride my dad’s.”

So we got dressed and went to the garage.

Sitting there side by side were the two pink bikes and she raised another door to revealed her dad’s custom bike.

It was black and red and long and hot.

I said, “Are you sure this is ok? I don’t know if I’d want somebody else to be riding my bike, especially if it was this nice.”

Just as I expected, she said, “It’s ok. He lets me do whatever I want, including ride his bike.”

We rolled out of the garage and down the driveway.

You looked so hot riding your pink and gray motorcycle. I could barely concentrate on riding looking at the eye candy between the two hot women riding with me and the awesome bikes.

We followed Simone around the back roads and twisties. She led us into some beautiful scenery.

We stopped at an overlook that had a small circle drive and a couple of picnic tables. The rail kept anyone from falling off of the cliff as we leaned out over trying to see the where the sheer rock face met the ground.

The scenery was beautiful, and so was the view.

I didn’t realize how few clothes the two of you had on until you were leaning over the railing.

The shirts you had on barely contained your breasts and I could see Simone’s juicy pussy when she leaned over far enough in the short shorts that she had on.

I laughed when one time you slid your hand up the leg of her shorts from behind and rubbed the exposed lips of her pussy.

You rubbed your fingers together and said, “Does riding motorcycles excite you sweetie?”

She said, “The vibration makes me fucking horny.”

You said, “You know, I do kinda enjoy that myself.”

I said, “Well, we should be getting back to the lodge then.”

Everybody agreed and we mounted the bikes and headed back for home.

We rounded a corner about midway through the ride home and a little ways from us was a car on the shoulder of the road.

There was a woman looking at her cell phone shaking her head, putting it back to her ear and shaking her head.

Simone slowed down and started pulling over. I noticed the flat tire on the car.

We stopped and she told Simone, “I have a flat and no signal on my cell phone.”

Every eye turned to me.

I said, “Do you have a spare?”

She said, “I don’t know. I’ve never had a flat.”

We all get off the bikes and she opens the trunk of her car. She did have a donut spare and I started changing her tire while you guys chit chatted on the side.

You came over after a couple minutes and asked, “Can I help you with your nuts?”

I said, “You sure can. They just need a little lube.”

You bit your lip, leaned over and kissed me.

I reached up to your breasts and caressed them both as we kissed.

Simone slapped you on your ass about half way through our kiss and said, “Settle down you two, we have to change this tire.”

It didn’t take long to change the tire, even if you were distracting me.

Simone walked over and said, “Sam said that she didn’t want to drive all the way home on this tire, so she is going to come to the lodge and wait for her service. If her cell still doesn’t work, she can use the phone there.”

I said, “Sam?”

She said, “It’s Samantha, but all my friends call me Sam.”

We looked at each other and you said, “Well, she is kinda cute.”

I said with a smile on my face, “Sure, if you like the tall busty blonde type.”

We left the scene and Sam followed us to the lodge.

We parked the bikes in the garage and Sam walked in admiring the cars.

Simone led Sam into the house to use the phone and call the service.

We went in so that I could wash my hands.

You followed me to the bathroom and stood behind me at the sink while I washed my hands. Your hands circled around to the front of my pants and started rubbing on my cock.

Soon, my pants were unzipped and you had fished my cock out of my zipper and was stroking it from behind me.

I said, “I can’t concentrate.”

You said, “How much do you have to concentrate to wash your hands.”

When I finished washing my hands, I turned around and your dropped to your knees in front of me and slipped my hard cock into your mouth.

I almost fell down.

I moaned as much from the sexiness as I did the feeling of my cock in your mouth.

Sam walked to the bathroom door, blushed and turned to look down the hall.

She said, “Sorry, Simone gave me directions to the bathroom. I didn’t mean to intrude.”

You jumped up and blocked the way as I zipped my pants up.

You said, “Sorry, we should have closed the door.”

We left the bathroom and Sam went in .

We laughed all the way to the kitchen where Simone was looking at us wondering why we were laughing.

You told her, “Sam walked in on me sucking cock in the bathroom.”

Simone said, “That’s hot. Did she like it?”

Sam walked into the room and said, “I would have liked it better in my mouth.”

We all choked.

You said, “We could arrange that.”

Sam said, “Well, the stupid service said it would take about 2 hours. So I have the time.”

Simone said, “Let’s go to the pool house.”

We walked out to the pool house holding hands. Simone was already sizing up Sam.

I couldn’t believe this woman was actually walking to the pool house with us.

Simone told her as we walked up the steps of the platform, “Well, you’ve already seen the goods, let’s see yours.”

She blushed and fidgeted a little with her hair, then said, “Well, I guess we might as well get to it.”

She lifted her shirt up over her head and revealed a lace bra that her cell phone was tucked neatly into.

She said, “Oops, forgot about that.” She tossed it to the side.

She hooked the sides of her pants and slid out of them, turning her ass to us so that we could see her g-string panties and her ass.

She raised back up to the sight of Simone licking her lips.

You reached over and started playing with my hard cock again.

Simone stood up and walked over to Sam. She said, “Here, let me help you.”

She unclasped her bra and Sam let it slide to the floor. Simone pressed against her back, reached around in front of her and ran her hand up her stomach and grabbed a breast in each hand.

Sam moaned. Simone said, “Nice fucking tits.”

Simone got on her knees and kissed her hip as she slid her panties off. She had a dark tuft of hair just above her pussy, but no other hair to be seen.

Simone said, “Not naturally blonde I see.”

“You learned my secret.”

“I bet there are a few more secrets that we’ll learn before the day is over.”

Simone started removing her own clothes while she kissed and caressed Sam’s body.

My cock was back out of my pants at this time and your mouth was already moving up and down the shaft.

When Simone was naked too, the two of them walked over and Sam said, “Can I have a lick?”

You raised up, licking your lips and said, “Be my guest.”

She dropped to her knees and greedily attacked my cock.

Simone slid her hand down Sam’s back and down her ass.

Her hand cupped under Sam’s ass and found her honey hole dripping wet.

Simone slid a finger into Sam’s sopping cunt and started fucking her pussy with it.

She moaned loudly as her mouth slid off of my cock.

She put her mouth at the base of my cock and moaned into me. She could barely sit up, much less continue sucking my cock.

You took over where she left off.

Soon, Sam’s moaning was incessant.

We looked and Simone had a big smile on her face, slamming her fingers into Sam’s pussy, listening to her moan.

You decided to abandon me and help with Sam.

You helped her to roll over on her back and Simone replaced joined her tongue into the finger action.

You started kissing Sam on her breasts and sucking her nipples. Each time you licked her nipple Sam’s moans got louder.

You nibbled on one of them and she screamed out.

She convulsed wildly and Simone was surprised with pussy juice all over her face.

“She’s a gusher,” Simone exclaimed.
Old 07-14-2010, 09:21 AM
Dare to Read, Dear

This one is a favorite of mine

After Sam stopped convulsing, Simone reached over and grabbed a towel wiping her face. You took your clothes off quickly as Simone cleaned her face. You then straddled Sam’s stomach and kissed her, tasting Sam’s pussy on her lips and tongue.

Sam ran her hand under your ass and slid a finger into your pussy. She said, “I could feel how wet your pussy was against my stomach. I thought you may need a little relief.”

You started grinding your pussy against her fingers. It looked like you were fucking her, but you were in the wrong place for it to be a cock. Simone continued kissing you, but slid her hand down between your legs too, sliding her finger up and down against your clit.

You starting fucking Sam’s finger faster and Simone started kissing your neck and sucking your nipples while she fingered your clit.

Soon, she pushed you off of Sam onto your back. Both women climbed between your legs and started licking your thighs and making tracks to your pussy.

They both meet your pussy together and start licking and sucking it like they were starving and your pussy was the first food they had in weeks.

I couldn’t resist the two asses in the air.

I walked up behind Sam and slid my cock into her pussy.

She stopped licking your pussy. I decided that she can’t do anything while someone is messing with her pussy, so I pulled it out and moved over to Simone.

Nobody had touched her pussy yet, so her lips were swollen and ready for attention.

Her clit was poking out from under the hood, begging for attention.

I rubbed my cock against it and she moaned into Sam’s mouth who she was kissing at the time.

I rubbed it against her lips and pushed hard and slammed it home. I pushed her into your pussy and made both of you moan at the same time as her tongue explored your fuck hole.

Sam was sliding her fingers in and out of your pussy while Simone licked and sucked you.

Simone pulled away from me and climbed up your body, leaving me with my cock bobbing up and down in the air.

Simone climbed up and kissed you deeply, both of you writhing from pleasure as Sam’s fingers never left your pussy, and her tongue found Simone’s when she found a beautiful pussy in front of her face.

Simone turned around and beckoned me over. She was sitting on your stomach and told me to fuck you.

I slid my cock into your pussy and she slid her body down yours until every time I thrust my cock into your pussy, my stomach would slap against her pussy.

Sam slid her hand between me and Simone and two fingers into Simone’s wet slit.

The hot wet pussy sliding across my cock felt better than anything I’d ever felt. I almost forgot about the other two women in the room. I could hear your moans over theres and I looked over Simone’s shoulders to see your face in the throes of pleasure.

Sam got Simone to raise up still leaving her hand in her pussy, she straddled your face.

Your ecstasy caused you to dive into her pussy. You remembered her taste from Simone’s mouth and lapped at her juices and licked at her clit.

She didn’t have to move her hand, so it stayed in Simone’s pussy to continue her pleasure.

She started her higher pitched moaning in Simone’s ear as they leaned against each other.

The moans of three women in sheer pleasure made my mind race trying to find a distraction.

I felt your pussy start to tighten and twitch against my cock as you started a muffled moan into Sam’s pussy. She must have liked it when you bit down on her clit because she started convulsing on your face.

The moans in Simone’s ear and new applied pressure against her clit sent her into an orgasm.

All of this happened so fast that I don’t know who started cumming first, me, you, or Sam.

Your pleasure increased when you felt my cock start twitching in your pussy.

There was a mix of moan, “Fuck” and “Cumming” echoing around the pool house as we all exploded together. The sounds prolonged the pleasure and increased the erotica that was felt.

Soon, however, all of us rolled away and lay against the platform pad sweating and panting. Simone, Sam, Me, and You, laying each with a limb on the other and caressing each other.

We were kissing and breathing into each other’s mouths.

Sam and Simone were mimicking us and giggling together.

It didn’t take us long to ask what was funny.

Simone said, “I’ve had more orgasms this weekend than I’ve had in the last two months.”

I said, “Are you counting the ones by myself, or just with someone else involved?”

You laughed out loud and said, “If you counted those, Simone couldn’t say that either.”

Simone tried to hit you, but couldn’t reach.

Feedback
Old 07-14-2010, 01:40 PM
Dare to Read, Dear

Simone climbed over all of us, almost racking me and onto you.

She straddled your body and started tickling you. She said, “Take it back! Take it back, bitch!”

Laughing and trying to get away, you said, “Nohohohohohohooh!”

In a stroke of genius, you reached between her legs and slid your fingers into her pussy.

She stopped tickling you for long enough to lose interest, “Ok, you win this one, cheater.”

Sam got up and walked away. I asked, “Where are you going?”

She said, “To my car, I’ll be right back.”

She walked out, naked, to her car.

Simone started grinding against your fingers. She must have completely forgotten that she was tickling you.

She leaned over and put her hands beside you head. You reached up and sucked her nipples into your mouth, never stopping your finger motions.

Before long, she was worked up again, and I could see her pussy juices gleaming on your stomach.

She then leaned back to give you better access. You told her to sit up on the bed.

She did and you followed her and pulled me with you.

You sat me beside her on the bed and put her hand on my semi-hard cock.

Then you crawled between Simone’s legs and licked her pussy, making her squeeze my cock and moan.

After a couple of minutes of squeezing and being unable to concentrate, she stood me up in front of her. I put a foot on either side of your body and stood above you while you were on all 4s beneath me.

She slowly sucked my hardening cock into her mouth.

First, her lips circled the head and just massaged it around. Then with a moan from whatever you were doing, she sucked my entire cock into her mouth and pulled my ass against her to make sure that there wasn’t any more left.

Her nails dug into my ass as she pulled me in and out of her mouth.

After almost making me fall on you, she finally pulled back for some air.

She looked at me to see if I enjoyed it and I was trying to maintain my balance and she laughed.

Sam came back in on that scene and said, “I was hoping you hadn’t started without me.”

I said, “Sorry, but we couldn’t help ourselves.”

She walked up and since I was the only one with a free mouth, kissed me and played with my balls while Simone sucked my now rock hard cock.

We heard you saying something underneath us and I moved over.

You said, “Is his cock nice and hard now?”

Simone and Sam both said, “Oh yes.”

You sat me on the bed and get Simone to stand up.

You stood her, facing you in front of me. “Sit on his cock”, you said as you pushed her back against me.

I leaned back as she slowly slid down my cock.

I moaned out a long drawn out, “FUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKK.”

She slowly started bobbing up and down on my cock.

You then got Sam on her knees between my legs.

Simone leaned back to give same access.

You climbed up on the bed and mounted my face.

Simone loved having you to lean against.

Sam licked Simone’s pussy as she bobbed up and down on my cock.

Simone seemed to think it was extremely sexy and moaned every time her clit passed by Sam’s tongue again.

To my surprise, Sam soon started taking turns licking Simone’s pussy and the shaft of my cock as it was revealed when Simone slid up.

She found a rhythm that would work with Simone’s clit and get my cock as well.

I couldn’t help but moan into your pussy.

You seemed proud yourself as you looked back at Simone.

You decided that you wanted to see what was going on and turned around. You let Simone lay against your chest and slid you pussy back onto my face.

I slipped my thumb into your pussy and licked your clit as fast as I could.

You cupped Simone’s breasts in your hands and pinched her nipples every so often.

Simone jumped and started cursing you and Sam.

She said, “Oh you fucking bitches. Lick my clit you fucking bitch. Aaaaa, aaawww, Fuck that hurt. Aaaassssss, bitcchhh, fuck, fuck, OH FUCK, OH FUCK.”

I felt her pussy clutch down on my cock as her rhythm increased and she came on my cock.

The sound of her cumming always seems to set you off. You came on my face with her, grinding your pussy into my face and riding a wave of pleasure.

Sam stood up, satisfied with what she had accomplished.

“It’s your turn Sam”, Simone said.

I sat up and the two of you lay Sam on the highest part of the bed.

“I can’t wait to hear this”, you said.

Simone smiled and said, “I know right.”

You pulled one leg to the side and Simone pulled the other, revealing a soaking wet pussy, just waiting for a cock. Sam was just the right level.

The two of you slid her ass right off the bed so that I would have a clear path and be able to slam my cock into her.

I lay my cock against her pussy and began rubbing it against her clit. I could tell that she was anticipating what was going to happen because she started to squeal, just from that.

Simone said, “Fuck her already.”

You said, “Fuck the shit out of this bitch.”

“Fuck her hard”, the two of you said almost in unison.

I let my cock slide barely between the lips of her pussy and slammed it home.

She yelped out and almost sounded like a small dog barking.

We all tried not to laugh.

With the two of you holding her legs, I started pounding my cock into her pussy.

With every slap of my balls against her ass, she would yelp out again and moan in between.

You reached your hand around her leg and started playing with her clit.

Simone reached up and slapped one of her tits and made her scream out.

She started making a quick sharp noise that sounded like an Indian yelling at his horse, “Yaw” with every slam of my cock.

Soon, it got faster and harder as Simone started pulling her into me to the rhythm of the fuck.

She then started involuntarily saying “wee” between each stroke as my cock was pulling back.

So it sounded like, “yaw, wee, yaw, wee”.

Soon, we wanted to see what other noises could be made so Simone slid her hand under her ass and let her finger slide into her asshole.

I could feel her hand against my balls when she first moved it there.

She just got louder.

I could not take it any longer, so I added to the noise.

“yaw, wee, FUCK, yaw, wee, FUCK, YAW, WEE, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKCKCKKCKCCK”

As I started cumming, so did she.

She almost pulled the two of you into me as she tried to close her legs in her orgasm.

You and Simone were able to hold them back and I kept pumping my cock and filling her pussy with my man juice.

Her “yaw, wee” turned into a scream that, if we weren’t secluded in the country, would have alerted the neighbors.

We all fell laughing. You and Simone on the bed, and me onto Sam with my cock still in her pussy.

I could barely breathe, but I took the chance to lick her nipple and bite the end of it, which brought another yelp.