Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-01-2004, 01:56 AM
Rollercoasters ROCK!!!!!!

Doing It In The Mud

08-20-2004, 02:10 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever fuck in the mud? well I have an it was dirty in more ways than one.....i'll tell ya all about it if you care to read on....

It was a stormy evening out and we had a long drive ahead of us. We had waited and waited for the rains to let up, but it just kept pouring down. My sweety and I were feeling the same way that nite (undersexed), we had been at my folks home for about a week and the opportunities had been few to slim for much more than a grope and a fondle. So to say that we were ready to leave that nite was an understatement! We were hot to trot as they say!
Finally we decided that the rain had tapered off enough and loaded my daughter and ourselves into the car and got on down the road it was probably around 2:30 to 3 am-ish.
Now as I am sure you were listening just now you saw that we had a hitch in the plan right out the gate we still had no privacy although my daughter was sound asleep in the back....we played handsies and fondled eachothers body from the narrow confines of our seats knowing that the next nearest bed was more than five hours drive away.
I was fairly squirming in my seat and wet as the rain outside from my boyfriends handling of my breast and tickling of my thighs and I had my skirt pulled up so he had enough access but it was driving me crazy to not be able to give him head like i wanted to or get fucked til I screamed out. So in a moment of jest(partly) I blurted out "Wanna Fuck in the mud?" to him and much to my surprise he not only said yes, but began looking for an appropiate spot immediatly. He must have been as hot and worked up as I was. He drove on for a bit more and we spotted a road going off to the right and downhill a bit so the car (and us!)
would be out of site from the road. we only went a short way down the road before giving in to our lust and stopped on the hill with the car facing down. After checking one last time to make sure my daughter was asleep, we got out of the car and went around in front of the hood wee had left it running so the parking lights were on which provided a nice glow in the pitch black of that rainy nite.
we hugged eachother and kissed a long sensual and arousing kiss. we were soaked almost immediatly but our lust for eachother was such that we hardly seemed to notice.
he tweaked and pinched my breasts while i ran my hands all over his muscular body he carressed the mound between my leags and felt the hot moistness that he was creating i ran my fingernails along his back and whispered in his ear c'mon babe fuck me here in the mud and the rain
I want to feel your hot hard cock sliding into me.
he needed no more prompting and layed me down on the ground in front of our car and ripped my blouse from me (not that it wasn't close to off anyway) and dropped his jeans to his ankles. His hard cock sprang out and to attention. he growled my name and spread my legs i thought i would cream right then and there.
he then leaned his head down and proceeded to lick my hot cunt clean of every last taste of honey dripping from it's lips. I started to vibrate immediatly and was sooo fucking ready i wanted to hold out and cum with him tho so i implored him to please fuck me hard right now!
He stood me up and leaned me over the hood of the car and slid into my hot cunt from the rear. I never felt anything as satisfying as that moment as being finally filled to to hilt. I pushed my ass back as he slid out and hesitated for a moment before letting himself go for it and slammed hard into my hot pussy reaching around at the same time with one hand on my hips and the other grabbing my tit and squeezing the nipple . I started to come and cum hard oh yes i said fuck me baby fuck me just like that and he started to ram in and out faster til i could feel his cock swell and tighten before he let loose of a stream of his cum . The sensation in side the walls of my pussy from that sent me over the edge yet again, and my back arched as i shook from the intensity of the orgasm that we were having.
when we finally calmed down we were laughing at eachother covered partly in mud from head to foot and soaked thru to the skin we had to have looked like a couple of drowned cats. But we were finally satiated for a min and love (as well as lust) knows nothing about the weather.
So there you have it reader my night of lust in the mud. I hope that it has done for you what it did for us that nite. I'm wet now from the memory of it.

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"