Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-19-2007, 03:10 PM

Initiation

I thought I would write a few recollections of my early life…..

A holiday on the south coast of France: idyllic! I was there camping with my parents as a teenager and had looked forward to the holiday. I was not to be disappointed.

I had a hobby which I had indulged at home and I was going to continue it while away but it was not perhaps what you normally expect in a teenager. I liked bird-watching. So soon after our arrival at our resort I said I was off to find a suitable site to practice my hobby in this different environment. I found a spot inland from the beach we frequented and spent a couple of mornings there on my own, armed with my binoculars and camera, watching the birds. I found myself a spot where I could sit and watch which was quite well concealed in the scrub and low trees you find in that part of France. I had learned that if one keeps still the birds do not notice you and they begin to appear after a few minutes. So it proved with humans too…..The binoculars were a real asset at bringing the birds real close.

I was in position late one morning in the shade quietly watching the birdlife when I noticed a young man walking up the path I had come up earlier. He was wearing shorts and carrying a t-shirt slung over his shoulders; looked quite good too! He stopped some distance away, looked around him as if to check there was nobody else around, turned to face more or less in my direction, unzipped the front of his shorts, pulled out his member and relieved himself! Now, I had had no experience of men’s cocks at this stage of my life, had never seen one live so seeing this fellow’s was a revelation. As I was well concealed and he could not see me I decided this was a golden opportunity to get a good look at him. No embarrassment as nobody else could see me. I eased the binoculars up and had a look! This was pretty good; I had his member right up close and I could see all the fine detail. He finished watering the ground and I expected him to put it away and that would be it, but no! He had another look around and kept his cock out and continued to squeeze it and pull it. I watched closely to see what would happen next.

As he changed his movement from a squeezing to more of a massage I noticed it swelling and quite quickly, and growing in length and pointing outwards and, as he continued, it pointed upwards. He went on massaging in a rhythmic manner and I went on watching, fascinated by this whole performance! Having a real close look was great, and without complications. And so he carried on, not changing his style of rubbing but his cock seemed mighty big to me in all my innocence. After a bit he increased his speed of massage, then slowed it down and then, suddenly, there was a small spurt of white liquid followed immediately by another and then further jets of the stuff spurting out. No idea how many of these spurts there were but he carried on stroking himself as the white fluid continued to run out, until, eventually, he stopped. This was all new to me and I felt quite flushed myself – a not unfamiliar feeling – and I realised that I was quite wet between my legs.

Boyo seemed to have finished what he was doing because he forced the diminishing penis back inside his shorts and moved off. I remained quite still until he had disappeared, then reached inside my own shorts and panties and felt myself, completely wet and sexed up! Having seen my first man cum I thought I should relieve myself, slid off my shorts, pulled my panties to one side and started rubbing my clit with one hand and sliding a finger from the other inside my cunt. No finesse here! Just rub my clit, getting faster and faster, feeling the juices really wet and I came, a really good orgasm….

It took several minutes to sort myself out and calm down. Later, when composed, I returned to the campsite. Further into the day, on the beach, I saw Boyo some distance off and thought “I need to get to know that fellow, but how?” We were going to be there for some time so I thought there would be no rush; I could work something out.

Next morning off I went up to my position to continue bird watching. Birds, and animals for that matter, are creatures of habit: they often return to the same place at the same time of day. I wondered idly as I sat in my hide if the same might apply to humans (it did for me!) and, in particular, to the one I had seen yesterday. Some time went by and, you’ve guessed it, Boyo came into distant view, ambling up the path. I focussed in on him carefully, not making too much movement so as not to be seen. I trailed the glasses over him as he walked and noticed a distinct bulge in his shorts. Well, this can’t be usual I thought. Boyo paused at much the same spot as before, glanced around, decided he was alone, moved off the path a bit, unzipped, peeled down his pants and his cock fairly sprang out! No watering this time as he started to stroke straight away! He eased his hand along his cock, which leaped to attention! Oh my!! I had a good look at the eggs in the sack hanging down beneath, swinging as he moved his hand up and down, getting quicker, then slowing, then quickening. He felt his balls with his left hand, his right continued its motion, and this time I knew exactly what to expect. I waited and watched in eager anticipation as I realised that he was going to cum soon and I wanted to see the juice zooming out. He did not let me down! Within a short time he slowed his massage, and within seconds I heard him groan and almost at the same time the white juice spurted out once, twice, several more times, each spurt I noticed seeming to be less than the last till there was just a thick liquid oozing from the end of his cock. That was truly impressive, I thought. Once again Boyo forced his wilting member back inside his clothing and walked off. Once again I was feeling randy as hell, got my fingers inside my panties and started to frig myself, feeling the sensations building inside me, needing to get some fingers inside my damp cunt and keep massaging at the same time, sliding them over my clit, feeling the wetness oh so good, the climax getting nearer until it washed over me and felt so gooood, cumming, cumming, cumming…

“Baignets, boissons fraîches!” shouted the girl as she walked the beach in the afternoon selling goodies and drinks. Being in the south of France she was not wearing a bikini top and as I watched people buying I saw Boyo go up and join the queue. I grabbed a purse, leaped up and sauntered over to join the queue behind Boyo, thinking this was my opportunity to get to know him.

“Good looking buns, “ I said to him (no double entendre here). He pulled his eyes away from the ample chest of the good - looking girl serving the goodies and agreed with me. As we were in the queue I managed to get close enough to his rather fine brown body so that when he turned his arm brushed against my chest. Nothing more! There followed some small talk as we ate our buns together and I walked back to where his towel was and we chatted away quite well. I liked him; he seemed to like me. The plan was evolving nicely so far…

“Hey, I know this may sound crazy to you but I have a bird-watching hobby which I indulge up on the hillside just inland from where we are now. Good views and so on. I’m going up there tomorrow morning. Do you want to come up there too? I might see something of interest.”
I watched carefully to see if there was any particular reaction, but no. He would have thought my eyrie could have been anywhere on the hillside behind.
“Yeah, good idea, I’d like to try that, I’m always game for something new.”
We fixed a time to set off next morning.
So my plot was hatched! In my sleeping bag overnight I thought what I might do – and got myself into quite a state doing so! Needed further relief but restrained myself, not really knowing why.

The next day after an early morning swim and breakfast I was at the meeting point in good time, Boyo turned up, whose name I now knew was Charlie, and off we went. I was carrying a blanket and the glasses and camera as before. I took the path I knew we had both previously taken for different reasons and we reached my observation spot.
“Right Charlie, this is the spot, it’s quite secluded here and nobody can see us and the birds don’t notice if we keep still.”
“This is a great place, lovely and peaceful, shade, view, nice girl with me, can’t ask for more at the moment,” he said.
“That’s good. Have you been up this way before along the path?”
“I wandered up here 2 days ago, just drifting along.”
“Well, I thought I saw you from a great way off…..” I left my remark hanging but Charlie said nothing, just smiled.
It was time to take the plunge, stop pussy-footing around.
“I have a confession to make, Charlie. I was certain I saw you here 2 days ago. You walked up the path and stopped over there to have a pee. I have to admit I watched it all and I was fascinated so I confess that I have not brought you up here to watch birds but for me to watch you and get to know you better.”
Charlie made to speak but I held up my hand.
“I have a proposal and hope you’ll agree. Having seen what you did the other day and yesterday, I want to you to show me yourself and show me how you did it, but I’ve a condition, this is about me knowing you. You can’t do anything to me - yet, at least!”
Charlie had blushed at these revelations and looked embarrassed.
“I feel so awkward, embarrassed……but what you say seems good. I’ll leave you alone, let you tell me what you want.”
“Ok, marvellous. Sit on this blanket, take off your shorts and pants and lie back.” This was an absolute dream if he did it all!

He lay back pulling off the clothes and there it was, exposed, his lithe tanned body, black downy hair across the lower part of his stomach, thickening into a big black bush out of which was growing fast his cock, and below the bollocks in a sack.
“I’m going to touch you Charlie, and explore you, because I don’t know much about men’s bodies.”
So saying I ran my hands down his chest over his stomach and on down towards the now fully grown penis which I touched. Having seen what Charlie had done with it himself I tried the same grip, putting a thumb and forefinger round it. It felt hard and yet pliable. I moved my hand along and found that the skin slid along with my finger and thumb, and back when I moved them the other way. I lifted the member up and touched the head, a beautiful smooth silky texture the skin had on top, and all crinkly underneath where the head came round in its rather peculiar shape. I pulled the cock right up so that it was vertical but it slipped from my hand and sprung down giving a slapping sound as it hit Charlie’s belly. He laughed.
“Gee, it’s really great when you fiddle and explore my cock. I’ll show you what to do in a moment. Put your fingers down lower and fell my balls, but very gently, rub and move them around in your fingers.”
I touched them delicately, rolling them around in my fingers, feeling their weight, lifting one and letting it fall down in its bag, then I felt his cock again – couldn’t get over its feel, its hardness and the sort of veins and roughness I could feel inside the skin, the silkiness of the head.
“When I watched you yesterday you seemed to hold it in the middle and move your hand back and forth, like this?” I said, gripping it about half way along and sliding my hand very slowly up and down.
“Yeah, that’s just great, just hold your hand here,” Charlie said, moving my hand slightly up the shaft. “Now go on doing it, real slow.”
“How long does it take before the juice comes out and will I know when it’s going to happen?”
“Just keep doing that and the juice will flow, don’t stop it’s good, so good, don’t know how long but not long now, whatever you do when I cum do not stop stroking just keep going till it’s all out,” Charlie gasped.
I was lying beside him stroking with my right hand but I wanted to feel his balls while this was going on so I sat up continued the slow motion with my left hand and fingered his balls. Much tighter now I thought: what does this mean?
Anyway, I let go and got my head right down level with his prick, just beside it, and massaged with my right hand, two fingers round the shaft and the thumb underneath and Charlie was quite obviously enjoying this – and so was I, completely wet inside my panties – and I thought he must show me his juice soon, yesterday it didn’t seem to take long but I am doing this much more slowly, perhaps if I speed up, let’s see what he does, so I suddenly speeded up my stroke just like Charlie was doing when I watched, he gasped again, said to slow down so he could savour it, so I did and then:
“ I’m going to cum, it’s cumming…!”
And, delicious moment of peak anticipation for me, he came within seconds, a great beating of his cock in my hand as the jets of white cum spurted up his belly and chest to his chin, thick juice across his brown body as I followed his instruction and continued to milk him until, at last, there was no more cumming out. The beating of his cock had slowed and stopped and its hardness began to diminish; I let go. I touched the thick, white cum, the essence of life, as Charlie’s breathing slowed and he came back to earth.
“I just loved that Charlie, it was so impressive and it shot out so far!” I exclaimed. “Is it always like that? Goes so far?”
“That was sooo good, you must do it again. Depends how often it happens and how far apart each cumming is. You need to practice more, girl”, he smiled at me.
“Now Charlie, I said I did not want you touching me but I am feeling really horny and you did so well I want you to help me and do the same to me. You probably know what to do with a girl anyway….”
I slipped off my shorts and panties and lay back.
Charlie moved over, kissed me, moved one of his hands across to my breasts and just brushed it ever so lightly, then more firmly, then he felt for a nipple which he teased between finger and thumb to make it stand up, then he passed to the other one, moved down so that he could kiss them and suck them. A hand moved on down over my stomach and reached down to my furs which he slid his fingers through before sliding down still further to the top of my crack and on down went his finger into the wetness which was my cunt, drifting slowly to my clit where he paused and made gentle circular movements with a finger, then further down he went the finger arching round and into me, pushing gently and sending exquisite sensations through me. He moved, keeping a finger pushed in as deep as he could get it and brought his other hand into play, working it into a position where he could play with and rub my clit. I was in seventh heaven as he rubbed me, getting me higher and higher, with my legs wide open, thrusting upwards to increase the pressure from his fingers which he seemed to want to keep as light as possible. I needed him to press more, I needed to be filled…
“Charlie, put more fingers in my cunt, frig me,” I gasped.
He helped by forcing in another 2 or 3 and massaging my clit a bit harder. I could feel my climax coming nearer; I was almost gasping for air as I felt myself being completely carried away and then it washed over me, the pleasure, relief and fury of my cumming.

Charlie moved his body up to bring his face next to mine and kissed me tenderly.
“I really liked that. You said I need more practice but you stroked me like a maestro so I guess you must keep in good shape by performing often,” I said. As Charlie lay against me I could not help but notice the hardness of his cock. I had no idea that it could harden so quickly again after cumming. I touched it: “You’ve sprung up again I see. Does that mean you need further attention?”
“Yeah, I could do but it’s not too bad now because you relieved me a few minutes ago, but seeing you cum like that is pretty exciting and got me a bit worked up. Anyway, I think I’ll put it away and take you down to the beach where we can go swimming and I can admire your body while you get a tan.”
I reckoned this a good way to go on because I too could look at Charlie’s lovely body and think about the next stage of my initiation into the world of men’s bodies and I how I was going to explore his……
Old 01-29-2007, 11:49 AM

Initiation continues (2)

After an initial experience of many things in life you think you are an expert. My first experiences with Charlie near the beach had, I guess, given me this idea. And so when I was at home one day a little while later and the lumberman called I had a few words with him, quite shy really, but discovered he would have to come back the next week to complete his delivery. With my mother at home on this occasion I could not do much but merely ask which day he would be coming again. It was to be in a week and I knew my mother would be out all day so I said as he left:
“See you next week then. We’ll have a wee chat.”
He was in his 20s and looked pretty tough and strong, in fact a big man. Now, I’m quite well endowed – no modesty here – and know that I am attractive – we’ll save the measurements for another time! I have naturally blond hair worn quite long. But I was dying to know what size a big man’s tool is. I would have to see it……….

But I’m getting way ahead of myself here! We left off with Charlie deciding that we should go back down to the beach. Indeed we did; we admired each other and other bodies on the beach clad in very little as is the norm in the south of France. Charlie suggested to me that we try the local disco the next night and I thought it a good idea. Some lively dancing and a smooch or two could be very nice, I thought.

We met and had a drink together at a bar in town overlooking the harbour. There were some lovely yachts there many with expensive people on board drinking on the rear decks as you do in such places, mostly well tanned, too old for me for the most part! We moved along to the “Disco à go-go” which, by the time we arrived, was quite crowded. Charlie found us a table and even though when my eyes got used to the place it was quite dark. Folk were dancing so after we had had our first round of drinks we hit the floor. I could see that Charlie was a good mover and he moved me into the rock and roll type of dancing I could see the French doing. We moved well together and I felt quite exhilarated. I suppose we had been dancing for some twenty minutes or so when the first slow music was put on so we closed on each other for some contact dancing.

“I think you’re looking fantastic tonight,” Charlie said. “You move well, dance well and I’m really enjoying this, and, what’s more you’re dead sexy!”
“You’re not too bad yourself!” I answered. “I’m looking forward to our next little get together. I need to know more about you and your body!”
“And I’ll be delighted to show you. I’ve an idea. You’re wearing a nice short skirt and you have such lovely legs; why don’t you just slip out of your panties and dance with nothing on underneath? Have you ever tried it before?”
“Oh Charlie, you’re a naughty one! No, I haven’t done this before. People might notice, mightn’t they?”
“Don’t be daft! It’s practically dark in here and it’s not as if you’ll be going round lifting your skirt anyway. Besides, I’ll think it real sexy and provocative for me.”
“OK, I’ll do it. Get me another drink; I might need it!”
A few moments later I joined Charlie at our table.
“It’s done,” I said. “It feels really strange but rather daring at the same time. It felt a bit cool down there as I walked over.”
“How do I know that you’re not kidding me? Can you prove you’re not wearing anything?”
“Yes! Here, give me your hand.”
I took his hand and slid it slowly up the front of my leg, right up until he could feel my fur.
“That’s great. It’s real turn-on for me. Here, feel!”
I felt the front of trousers and could feel the tumescence inside. It felt good.
“Here, let’s dance again,” Charlie said.
We rocked our way around the floor again for some time. I did twirls and, with the amount of drink taken, I was not too fussed whether my skirt flew up or not: I just enjoyed it and hoped others might too!

Again, after a while it was smooch time and Charlie wasted no time in kissing me and hugging me close. He eased a hand down between us, right down to the bottom of my skirt and lifted it at the front, slid his hand up - and I accommodated him as much as I could – to the top of my legs, pushed between them and tried to insert a finger into my slit. Too difficult in spite of my wetness. He stopped after a bit of fiddling and stroking.
I could feel when we pressed our bodies together again the bulge of his groin against me.
“I need a bit of help here,” he said. “It would be mighty nice if you could just grab me and point me round so that I’m pointing upwards. It’s too cramped like this.”
I reached for his tool, could feel its hardness and tried my best to work it to point upwards but it really was too tightly packed into his clothes.
“Can’t do it properly. You’ll have to do it yourself! Anyway, it was just an excuse to get me to touch it!”
“You’re right there. Yup, I’ll do it”
More fiddling in the gloom and the close contact resumed. We melted into kisses, slow hip movements, rotating one against the other. I could now feel against me the full length of Charlie’s cock inside his trousers, rubbing against me while we kissed, pressing into me just above my furs, his kisses becoming deeper, sucking on my tongue, me sucking on him, his breathing becoming heavier, then:
“Keep against me, press into me,” he said somewhat hoarsely, and then he pushed really hard into me and I thought I could feel a pulsing against my body so I kept pressing, and, yes, no doubt about it, I could feel a beating from his cock just above my fanny, and this feeling made me really wet, so I could sense rather than feel a little of my own juice running down the inside of my legs.
Charlie’s grip eased a bit. He’d just cum, fully clothed! So:
“I can’t believe that! You’ve just cum, haven’t you? It was a marvellous feeling, having you beating against me like that.”
“Yeah, it was great, just had to do it, you’re so nice, couldn’t resist the urge any more.”
“And now, of course, you’re full of your juice. I’m not even sure if some hasn’t seeped through,” I said as I ran my hand across the front of his long pants, feeling the softening of his member.
We went back to our table, Charlie went off and came back after a while.
“That’s better, I feel calmer now! I imagine you’re feeling hot right now?”
“I sure am. I’m feeling horny but there’s not much to be done here at the moment.”
But Charlie wanted to feel for himself so I let him, opening up my legs so he could touch me, slide a finger into me, know how wet my cunt was all on account of him and his throbbing cock against me in the disco. I guided his finger to my clit.
“Massage me just here. Let me show you,” and I held his hand and moved it so his finger was on my clit, just beside it and massaging the whole area around it. It was so good and I felt it was so outrageous to be sitting in this public place with Charlie’s hand in my cunt trying to get me off – but without success!
“Charlie, it’s not going to work. I’m not going to cum. It’s real nice but we’d better stop. We can resume up in the woods in a couple of days. Let’s dance for now.”
“Shame! I thought I could do it for you.”
We returned to the floor and carried on for quite some time before it was time to return to our respective tents. We fixed our next meeting for 3 days on as being the earliest time we could get together. (Visits with parents getting in the way! My, I was looking forward to getting away to university in the fall so I could have some independence.)

When I had kissed Charlie good-night I hastened into my tent and wasted no time in getting my hand down between my legs to stroke my clit, touch my nipples, pull them, rub the palm of my hand over them, push 2 fingers into my cunt and then rub my clit again with the other hand. I was soon back at maximum horniness, my quim well lubricated; I teased my clit which had become quite hard and standing up so I rubbed all around it and became quite savage as my hotness built up through me and I felt I needed release and then the waves of orgasm crashed over me seeming to go on for ages as I panted on my sleeping bag, legs spread wide apart enjoying my lone ecstasy. Gradually, I eased down from my plateau of horniness to a more normal plane of existence – and fell asleep.

Three days of interlude from my discovery of the male sex went by in a sort of dream! I spent quite some time thinking of Charlie’s body, its toughness, the muscles, the hardness – he was in good shape – and, of course, his cock! I wanted to see it again, feel it properly, finger his balls, discover how it performed, watch it in action, but I was not yet ready to receive it. That would come later, and be something to look forward to. Besides I wanted to see what he could awaken in me, what he could do with my body, what he could teach me as he was somewhat more experienced than me.
[/COLOR]
Old 02-13-2007, 02:06 PM

Further initiation (3)

While on the beach sunbathing, and when not with Charlie, I had met Sue – brunette, older than me, hour glass figure, dark thin eyebrows, brown eyes, slightly aquiline nose (a French or Italian connection?), nicely bronzed, long, slim fingers and even the nails painted. We chatted away as she seemed to be a kindred spirit, and I remarked at some point that I had met this fellow who was really nice with me.
“I have to tell you that I haven’t had any previous experience with boys before coming here, never even seen a live penis,” I confessed.
“Yes, I’ve seen you with that fellow, good looking lad it seems to me. What’s he like?”
“Really nice. He’s quite gentle even though he looks strong and muscular. I have now seen his penis, even touched it. I just enjoy holding it and I got him to show me what to do with it the other day. Not putting it in but massaging it.”
“That’s a good way to start, not having intercourse. But he’ll be wanting that before long. Presumably he’s had a good feel of you?”
“Oh yes, he made me cum and it was really good. He knew what to do. I think he’ll teach me a lot.”
“That’s great! One of the things he’ll probably want to do – don’t be surprised – he will want to kiss you, you know, on your lower lips, your cunt.”
“No! He’ll want to do that?”
“Yep! And I can tell you it’s mighty nice! If he offers don’t stop him or refuse. If your man can kiss you well it’s sheer delight! He can make you cum and you’ll never forget it, it’s so good. And what’s more he will almost certainly ask you to lick his tool too. That will give him a lot of pleasure. I know, because I’ve done it! Guys just love women going down on them!”
“Yeah, now that you mention it I remember having seen something like written in a magazine I read once, but for some reason I didn’t pay much attention. I guess I’d better let him do it to me if it’s so good. We’re meeting up again soon – he’s off with his parents at the moment – so, definitely, yes, he can do that. I’ll tell you what happens!”
“Yes, do that. I’ll be interested to know what you think. I’m a bit surprised that you have not had any experiences with men before now. After all you’re very attractive and I’d have thought you would have had masses of boy-friends by now.”
“Well, I have but I haven’t let them get beyond the kissing stage so far, but suddenly, while here on holiday, I feel that I really want to know about men and experience them, or one at least!”
“Yes, that’s good now that you have met someone you like and who seems prepared to do what you want while guiding you along. But haven’t you talked to other girls about men before and heard about their experiences?”
“Not much, I guess.”
“Hmm, with a body like yours they might have been asking you questions having expected you to have had some experience. Have any suggested to you that they might like to get to know you more intimately? Touched you or anything?”
“I suppose so, once, not too long ago actually, but nothing happened really. I was in the changing room at my tennis club earlier this summer and I was in there with one other, older girl and I was changing, putting on my bra after a shower and she said to me that she thought I had a gorgeous figure – which I found very flattering especially from a good looker as she was – and she came over to me, said I had lovely breasts, could she touch them. And before I could react she just reached out and stroked my breast and then took one nipple in between her fingers. At first I was amazed at how forward she was – I didn’t know her well – but, thinking now, to my surprise, it sent a little excitement through my body. But nothing further happened because another girl came in and that was that! I haven’t thought about it much since then.”
“An interesting little experience,” said Sue, smiling. “As you’re keen to learn keep an open mind! As I said just now you have a lovely figure and, well, I could even continue where your tennis friend left off!”
This was an outrageous idea! All this talk had got me quite horny but lying on the beach in hot sun was not where I was going to be able to do anything about it. As I was topless I glanced down at my nipples and confirmed what I felt: they were sticking out, hard, not soft as usual.
“I think I need to go for a swim to cool off a bit,” I said to Sue.
“I can see that you’re looking warm! Good idea,” laughed Sue. “I’m feeling a mite hot too!”

Later on when alone I found my self thinking again about what Sue had said: keep an open mind. I’d never thought before of doing anything with another girl, only day - dreamed about boys, and now a lot was happening at once. Could I really bring myself to do anything with any girl or even Sue, who was in effect suggesting we do something together, that much was clear to me. It was still three days till my next meeting with Charlie so, if I was daring, I had time to meet Sue again on the beach and, who knows where that might lead? She had told me that she was staying in somewhat more palatial accommodation than me, being in a villa not far away which she was sharing with another girl who had gone off elsewhere for a few days. Having only been thinking of Charlie I now found myself with other thoughts creeping into my mind. What to do, if anything? Should I be outrageous? After all I was on holiday, had a certain amount of freedom and my education needed broadening. A decision for tomorrow, I remember concluding….
Old 02-21-2007, 06:35 PM

A surprise initiation (4)

The next day passed innocuously enough: hit the beach at 11ish, met Sue later who suggested I spend the night with her in her villa; parents agreed without any problem; some more time on the beach with Sue, who suggested we go back to her place, take a shower, smarten up a bit and go out to the local town for a bit of shopping.

On to her place we went, not too far away – but it was like moving onto another planet! Her “place” was a sumptuous villa, umpteen rooms, luxurious and very comfortable. She showed me round, indicated my room with double bed, showed me hers, also with double bed, just next door, a bathroom off her room with bath which was huge, enough for 2 even 3 people, terrace with view over the sea……

“Let’s have ourselves a drink to cool off after the beach,” said Sue.
I needed one.
“And then, I’ve an idea, you saw that huge bathtub off my room? Well, we could freshen up in that, deep in bubbles, and relax before going out.”
An unusual suggestion I thought but no harm done I reasoned with myself.
“OK, let’s do that. You organise the bath, I’ll do the drinks.”
So, 30 minutes later saw me under the bubbles with Sue in the same water. Wonderful, to feel it all soaking in!

“Like I said yesterday, you have a lovely figure and I was able to appreciate all of it as you stepped into the bath. Nice hips, lovely breasts, stomach just right, well proportioned you are.”
“You’re pretty nice yourself, Sue, and you’re so flattering! You also are so much more experienced in life than me.”
“I guess I am because I’m older but I may be able to teach you one or 2 things if you’re a willing learner?”
“I’m quite willing to be taught, but it depends what!”
“We’ll come to that later, but now I think we should go out and see what we can find in town.”
I felt quite at ease as I stepped from the bath to dry myself.
“Her, let me do your back for you,” Sue said gently taking my towel. She rubbed my back and I felt a hand slip round my waist, slide up and just gently feel my right breast. The towel dropped away and I then felt Sue’s other hand catch my other breast and at the same time she pulled me towards her so that her own breasts pushed into my back. Quite firm they were. I turned round to face her, smiling.
“You are really gorgeous,” she sighed, leaned forward and kissed me lightly on the mouth.
“That’s enough - for the moment! Let’s go!”

Sue’s embrace and light kiss could not be construed exactly as just a hug; it portended other things and, bearing in mind her remarks from yesterday, her suggestion of a bath together, all of this worked on my mind and gave me a sense of anticipation. She had not done much: it was mostly by the power of suggestion.

We walked, looked at clothes, I found a skirt I liked, bought it. Sue wanted lingerie and said I ought to have some sexy underware too so we looked at that and she generously offered to buy me a very nice expensive matching bra and panties – “dead sexy they are” she told me, “Charlie’ll like them!” – and we went back to the villa.

As dusk approached we sat on the terrace facing the Mediterranean, seeing the shadows lengthening and sipped some concoction which Sue had put together. All I remember now is that it tasted good and complemented the feeling of well-being I had being with Sue sitting looking out to sea. After a bit she organised some food and we returned to outside to eat it, drank some nice wine and talked away.
“When does Charlie return?” she asked.
“In 2 days time I think. He was a little vague about that as his parents were calling the shots on that.”
“OK. You said at some time that you hoped he would teach you various things to do with men and that your initiation had already started. What happened the first time you saw him?”
“It was a most unusual first sighting, I’d say! I have this hobby of bird-watching. I was up on the hill behind the beach and houses in an area that was quiet where I’d been observing them for a few days when I saw Charlie come up the path, stop, have a pee and then proceed to masturbate! He did it again the next day in the same place! Incredible! I was well concealed so he didn’t know I was there. I found it quite a turn – on.”
“Amazing! And I’m not surprised it turned you on. It would me too. Anyway, enough about Charlie for the moment! I want to have a look again at that new underware we bought for you. How about you try it on so we can see it.”
“That’s not a bad idea,” I said. “I need to see it again. Here, come along to my room while I put it on.”

We went to my room and after slipping off my bra Sue offered to do up the new one for me. She fastened it and put her hands round the front of my boobs to see that they were sitting well in it.
“You’ve got lovely firm breasts, you hardly need to wear a bra at all,” she said.
“Occasionally I go without and they stand out nicely. They look good in a tight blouse or jumper.”
I put on the new panties, lacy they were and quite transparent. You could see my furs through them which drew a comment from Sue:
“A lovely set and those panties are quite sexy seeing, as I can, your fleece. You don’t trim it do you? Just a little cropping would do wonders for your look – if you think you’d like to be like that.”
“No, I don’t shave my pubes. I quite like my hair but I’ve an open mind now that you suggest it. What do you do?”
“I trim myself periodically, about every 2 weeks or so. I try to make a shape - at the suggestion of a former boy – friend I had. It’s about 2 weeks since I did myself so there’s a short growth now. It’s really nice when all the hair is shaved away, I’m so smooth and very sensitive. If you like I’ll do you; perhaps not a full shave, just partial so you can get the idea.”
“OK, I’ll try it. It’s probably easier if someone else does it for you?”
“Great! Come with me to my room and lie on the bed. I’ll get towels and the shaving things.”

When with Charlie I had been the one to set the pace: I wanted to be in control, but with Sue I felt somehow more relaxed and was content for her to take the lead and make the suggestions – and I wanted to see how she would do it, being older and, probably a good deal more experienced.

I went into Sue’s room, lay on the bed, removed my panties and Sue re-appeared with towels, a bowl of hot water, razor, scissors, shaving soap and cream.
“Yes, that’s a lovely thatch you have there. What I’ll do is trim it with the scissors all over and then shape it into a sort of circle using the razor so that you keep some hair but become smooth round the edges.”
Sue set to work and within a few minutes of her delicate touch she had cropped me and shaved me, applied some cream to make me smooth. She ran her hands over the smooth bits, then across the short hairs and one hand just glided down my crack and away.
“You look lovely now,” she said. “Let me kiss you.”
She slid up the bed and gave me a light kiss on the mouth, then another but this time it lingered, and then again. I could feel her lips opening and her tongue coming out to probe so I returned the compliment, opening my own lips, allowing her tongue to slip inside my mouth and touch mine and it felt good so I put my hand behind her head and pulled her towards me, pushing my tongue into her mouth in my turn. Her mouth was so gentle, tasted so good. She stopped kissing me, moved her head down my neck and kissed it while her hand slid lightly across my stomach, stroking, barely touching.
“Let me take off your bra,” she murmured.
“And you can take off all your clothes, I want to see you and touch you,” I whispered back.
Divested of all I could see Sue had a lovely body, quite bronzed all over except for her lower bikini mark, quite large boobs and her nipples were firm, sticking out, a flat stomach leading down towards a short growth of dark hair at the apex of her legs.
Sue returned to kiss me again and then her hands touched my breasts, just running her fingers over them lightly, moving towards the nipples which she proceeded to tease to full erection, then she moved her mouth over my neck and slowly down my chest into my cleavage then across to my left tit and onto the nipple which she licked and then bit very carefully, almost pulling the nipple with her teeth, then sucking on it. I was really enjoying the sensations my body felt and was becoming increasingly horny. While this was going my own hands were caressing Sue’s firm tits as far as I could from my supine position. While sucking my breast one of Sue’s hands stole down my tummy and back up again to cup a breast, then another caress down my stomach, a bit lower this time where it danced lightly across my hot flesh – why doesn’t she go lower? – then up a little for more teasing then right up to my tits again and play with them while she watched my face. I could see passion in her eyes: she was hot now but she was bringing me on, setting the tone and pace, and, boy, was she doing it slowly and well. It was almost an art form of stimulation!
“What do you want me to do?” she said, smiling at me.
All I really wanted her to do was touch my cunt which I felt was flowing with juice, but I said:
“Just go on as before, you touch me beautifully, I love this caressing…”
Her lips brushed mine and were about to move away but I grabbed her head and pulled it towards me and kissed her, opening my mouth to take in her tongue and push mine into hers, then I released her and her lips moved down my neck, down my breast to my stomach and down further, right down to the area she had shaved where she just ran her tongue over the newly sensitive skin, then up a bit then down again and I could feel its sensitivity, then she circled round to the side getting ever closer to the edge of my slit but never going there.
She raised her head – but her hand had slipped onto my upper thigh and was now caressing there, oh so lightly, deliciously – and whispered:
“You remember I said that if somebody offered to lick your cunt you should go for it and enjoy it? Well, this is the moment, I’m going to do it to you and show you how it’s done.”
“Oh yes, do it, I feel as if you can do anything at the moment!”
I desperately wanted to feel Sue’s hand, fingers, mouth, anything on my cunt! She’d got me to such a pitch!
She lowered her head, paused above my pubes, licked me, lifted up slightly and ran a finger down from where she hand licked, straight down, just touching me across the short hairs, on down over my slit, barely caressing me, right on down over the whole length of it to the bottom, stopped, removed her hand and her mouth was just over my crack and I could feel her breath as she exhaled over my hot spot, then she extended her tongue and licked up my quim and down and up again, then paused near the top to apply a little more pressure, open up the lips a bit more so that she could reach my clit. Good, it was so good, I pushed up against her but she withdrew so as not to give too much pressure and so she could tease. She re-applied her tongue to my clit, stroked it with her tongue, sucked it lightly, then, suddenly, moved her tongue over very fast, up and down, then from side to side, stopped, sucked again, lowered her mouth so that her tongue could slip inside me where she pushed in as much as she could before withdrawing to tackle my clit again.
This was divine and I would not be able to take much more of it before I came. Sue had other ideas; she stopped tongueing me, came up for air, moved right up the bed, paused at my nipples to suck on them while one hand moved into action down on my clit, to stroke it gently, not directly but just beside, then across it, then 2 fingers to do the whole thing, and she kissed me, full and deep. The fingers continued their caressing; I moaned, I felt wicked, I opened my legs as far as possible, I pushed at the fingers, I willed Sue to lick me again and I told to get down there and tongue me again it was so wonderful, to make me cum.
Sue dived down to my muff again; the tongue continued to work its magic, her fingers played with my tits, she licked quite hard, she sucked gently, more licking all over my clit and my heat was building up as I felt myself getting closer to my climax, I writhed on the bed, I raised my hips pushing against Sue’s mouth, desperate to cum, she licked hard and pushed against me and then the crescendo built up and completely envelopped me as I came, my whole being taken over by my climax as it went on and on…….

I guess Sue must have stopped! I was in seventh heaven totally oblivious to my surroundings, I don’t know for how long before I became conscious she was still there. But she was, planting little kisses on my lower body, moving up towards my head, then giving me a light kiss on the lips….

A pause while she looked into my eyes and I into hers, me feeling a sort of love or gratitude for such exquisite pleasure, and then Sue got up on all fours and straddled me, lowered her chest until her tits were just brushing mine, swung them gently from side to side so that her ends, hard, were pushing across mine, now somewhat softer than earlier. She lowered her abdomen towards mine, dropped her mons down onto mine so I could feel the short growth of her hair against my newly shaven pussy surround. It prickled slightly but I liked the feeling.
“Lift up. I want to stroke your tits and your fanny.”
Sue raised herself so that I could feel her breasts, knead them, pull her up towards my face so I could take a nipple into my mouth and suck it, bite it, lick it, squeeze the globe softly, caress it, then glide a hand down her body to he mound and on down into her slit where, with its wetness, I could slip my finger as far as her clit and rub it.
“Oh, that’s so good,” she intoned.
She accepted this treatment in this position for a while all the time mewing quietly till she crawled up the bed, still over me until her mound came over my face and then she lowered her cunt to my, oh so eager, mouth!
I sought out her clit, found it with my tongue, licked it, tried to suck it but none too successfully from this angle, but the taste of her nectar was delicious. I slipped a finger into her opening, pushed it in as far as it would go, rotated it inside, decided another one should go in too, wiggled them around inside, feeling her hot wetness. She groaned and moaned and told me I was good with my tongue and fingers.
I pushed her off me and down onto the bed beside me. I wanted to manage her now. I kissed her, again a deep kiss, turned her over onto her front, kissed her back neck, and all down her spine, pushed her legs apart and ran the side of my hand between her buttocks and down to her cunt where I could push fingers without any difficulty. I slid them in and out, massaged her; then turned her over again, and bent my head to her pussy so that I could tongue her clit, push my tongue into her opening, suck her bud again hard and finger fuck her at the same time. I just loved this, sucking the swollen clit and licking it vigorously.
“Are you going to cum, Sue? I want you to cum now,” I said as I paused for air. “I’m going to continue this rubbing, soft and slow.”
I dived down and sucked more, then licked and I could feel by the high pace of Sue’s ragged breathing that she was near cuming. I moved up the bed to be level with her face but rubbing her clit all the while. I wanted to kiss her while she came so I increased my pace, placed my mouth over hers and inserted my tongue into her mouth but this was too much for her as she reached her climax, noisily, and closing her legs trapping my hand in her cunt. I was thrilled at bringing Sue to such an ecstatic moment; it quite turned me on again but I thought it best to let Sue calm down.

“That was quite something! You have a marvellous way of sucking and licking my clit at the same moment. It’s great, made me so high and so enjoyable! I think I need to recover. Here, come and let me hold you.”
We cuddled together and fell asleep. Later I awoke, still finding myself on top of Sue’s bed, slipped between the sheets and then recalled the earlier pleasures of the night.

The next day I spent some time with Sue, we went to the beach, shopping, just enjoyed being on holiday. I noticed that for Sue spending money did not seem to be restrained: I had discovered in one of our earlier chats that she was quite a successful foreign exchange dealer, paid a lot of money for someone aged 26, and in fact owned the villa in which I had just spent the night. She kindly invited me to spend another night there and I saw no objection to that! But I was not expecting nor intending another torrid session like last night. While I had an open mind about my sexual adventures and I had enjoyed the experience of a woman’s body, mentally, I preferred the idea of sex with a man.

We got on as before, very well, and passed two pleasant days together and I enjoyed staying in her house – better than a tent! I explained the position with regard to my sexual orientation and she was not at all put out saying it was quite natural. She admitted to only having only had one other love-making with another woman as she preferred men but just fancied a torrid evening with me. Indeed, she offered the use of her villa for Charlie and me after he returned, suggesting we lunch together in the house and then she would go off for the afternoon just leaving us there. I accepted willingly!
Old 03-10-2007, 06:35 AM

Initiation is ongoing! (5)

I was looking forward to Charlie’s return as I wanted to see if he would do what Sue had predicted. It was not my intention to tell him what I had been doing with Sue except to say that I had spent each night he had been away staying with her which would be perfectly normal.

When he re-appeared on the beach I was ready to meet him and we spent some time in the sun with him updating me on what he had done while away and I told him I had met Sue and that she had invited us to her place for lunch, not far from the beach.

“You’ll like her, I think. Attractive woman, bit older than me, has this fab villa where we’ll be going. Hope you are quite happy with going there. It’s a change from the beach bar for lunch anyway.”
“I’ll be happy with that, especially if it’s a nice place, and later perhaps we’ll have some time on our own somewhere,” smiled Charlie.
“Oh yes, we’ll fix something!”
While on the beach we talked and I was lying on my back and Charlie was sitting up and doodling on my stomach with his fingers, running them down to the line of my bikini and back up again and I found this terribly stimulating and it made me quite hot, so much so I told Charlie I was off to the water. He came too, of course, and when well in and not too close to others I had the chance for a watery kiss and a feel of him to see how he was: quiescent! I’ll fix that later, I thought!

Later, we went off to Sue’s villa and met her there where I introduced her to Charlie whom she had not met hitherto although she had seen him on the beach. Lunch passed, with nothing too fancy except the wine.
“We must have a bottle of pinot noir wine: I’ve chosen a Givrey-Chambertin which I like; or you can have a white “vendange tardive” which is an Alsace wine, late harvesting. As you like, but both are good.”
I settled for Pinot Noir – and he was delicious – and so did Sue while Charlie had the Alsace wine.
Although I very much wanted to give Charlie smouldering looks I was not going to flirt with him while Sue was there: I had had a torrid session with both of them by now! That would be offensive to Sue. But I was looking forward to being alone with Charlie.

After lunch Sue said she would off going downtown and would be back in about 3 hours.
“Feel free to stay as long as you like but lock up when you go and give me the key tomorrow if I don’t see you before then.”
As soon as she had gone I was able to close on Charlie.
“I’ve really been looking forward to being alone with you again. It’s great Sue giving us the use of her house; better than being up in the trees, isn’t it?”
“You bet, and I’ve been looking forward to getting back to you too. Especially after that little tickle you gave me in the water earlier.”
We kissed, deep and with passion. It turned me on. I needed to get my hands on Charlie’s body!
“Here, let me show where I’ve been sleeping for a couple of nights. The room’s got a nice big bed. And shower too. I’m going to have one. Care to join me?”
“Yeah, race you into it!”
I whipped off my diaphanous “dress”, bikini top and bottom and stole a look at Charlie as I did so and noticed as he pushed down his boxer trunks that his member was not quite as flaccid as one might have expected.

So we were in the shower together in no time, with our garments strewn across the bedroom. Under a cool shower it was bliss. Charlie kissed me, soaped me, massaged my back, my buttocks, my legs, back up my thighs, ran his hand in between my legs into my less than furry patch and caressed me, turned me round so that he could do it from behind and I could feel the hardness of his cock pressing against my cheeks, even between them as he ran his hands round the front of me and down into my crack again, slippery and smooth over my clit which he caressed and coaxed, then underneath me – delightful sensations so I wanted more but knew I must wait as I wanted to get onto the bed with him – and I turned round and turned him round so I could do the same, feel his strong masculine body and caress his buttocks, run my hand between them right under and feel his balls hanging below his cock, diddle with them in my fingers and push one hand round to the front where his prick was standing up at 45º, soap it and glide my hand from head to base and back up again, slowly a few times, enjoy its hardness and softness at the same time, then a quick massage and then leave it – after all I did not want him spilling his seed too quickly as I had other ideas!
Charlie groaned and asked me to go on but all I did was to caress his balls some more, rub his chest, feel his buttocks again, massage his shoulders and neck and tell him it was time to move to the bed.

We dried swiftly and hastened to the bed where we fell upon each other with lust, Charlie pushing me onto my back, grasping my tits in his hands and then proceeding to bite each one in turn and raise my temperature even more. He slid down me planting kisses over my stomach, nibbling here and there, even biting, right down to my hair where he paused:
“Ah, I see you’ve had a trim since I was last here. Just love it! You’ve done it very neatly and I can even feel the tiny new growth so you must have done it just after I left.”
“Yes, just after you went. Wondered if you might like it. Kiss me some more and stop talking!”
He lowered his head and I assisted by pushing on it. I wanted to feel his tongue on me, in me. He moved down and started to lap at my clit: oh my, it was great; treatment like this would have me off in no time I was so desperate. But no, Charlie was a tease! His mouth wandered off! He man-handled my tits, pulling my nipples, twisting them between fingers and thumb, then he wheeled his whole body round and brought his cock and balls just over my face while he began to lick me again. I was in delight and this magnificent set of jewels just above my face. I reached to take his rigid cock in one hand and his bollocks in the other, stroked his cock, drew it down towards my mouth, just touched the end with my tongue, but Charlie’s work on my cunt was proving too much for me. I was in raptures and getting higher and higher, I could feel my orgasm coming and as he licked at my clit I exploded in ecstasy, just cumming and cumming as the waves completely devoured me……

When I returned to Charlie’s level he was lying beside me with his swollen member not far from my head. He needed attention! I pushed him onto his back, moved up his body and got hold of his nipples and bit each one in turn, moved further up to his ears which I proceeded to nibble, ran my tongue round the inside, inched down his body giving nips and kisses as I went, gently encircled his stiff prick with my hand, held it straight up and moved my mouth over the top, breathed on it, touched the tip with my tongue to see what it was like, decided it could be nice so opened my lips and slowly slipped my mouth around the head, licked it slightly, lifted off, pushed down on it a little more taking more of it into my mouth so that I could feel my lips round the complete head. This was quite something for me! I thought I should suck – so did!
“That’s wonderful! Go down further and do it some more,” Charlie breathed.
I enveloped the top of his penis, I pushed further down until at least half of it was inside my mouth, I swirled my tongue (as best I could), and I withdrew it slowly sucking all the while, and holding the base of the shaft with my hand. I could tell Charlie liked this and I was enjoying the experience so I continued the movement several times but I could see Charlie’s balls were tightening and, learned earlier from my last love-making with him, I knew he could come soon. Time to pause – just like he did with me!

He deserved a kiss, a deep kiss. I swirled my tongue around in his mouth and after some of these delectable sensations I returned to his throbbing cock still glistening from my earlier visitation. This time I took the end in my mouth: I had decided to pleasure him with my mouth and hand simultaneously but I was not going to take his cum in my mouth. I sucked gently and circled his cock with my fingers and massaged them up and down with one hand while with the other I touched his balls and then eased my fingers down just behind them. Ragged and deep breathing indicated that his climax was near and I wanted to have another view of Charlie’s juice spurting out of the end of his beating cock so I moved my head up while continuing to masturbate his lovely prick and it was only a few strokes later that the first jet of cum leaped out followed by numerous plentiful pulses of thick white man’s milk spurting up in the air and down onto his chest and stomach. The pulsing abated gradually and I continued to massage until all the juice had stopped flowing. I marvelled at the amount of juice produced and observed:
“That was quite some cumming and I am impressed. You have such a lovely cock and it performs so well. With that flow it looks as if you haven’t cum since we last did it together? You haven’t wanked since the other day?”
“You are just great and I need you to do that some more, but, no, you’re right I haven’t done anything for 4 days now. I’ve been saving it but I have been tempted, ” he laughed.