Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-30-2003, 09:22 AM

a friend's lil sis

Vivian is my close friend vincent's sister. Bubbly and cheerful yet sexy and beautiful, she has been the object of my desire for quite some time..

vivian had truly blossomed from an ugly little duckling into a sexy, nublie young lady.. i'm sure many young men hav put themselves to bed jacking their cocks thinking of lil vivian.

After a hard week of military training and drill sessions, vincent invited me to his place to chill out. Not wanting to miss out on this chance to see my lil vivian again, i agreed.

While vincent went for a bath, i slowly opened the door to vivian's room.. and there she was, soundly asleep in white bra and matching white panties! Her legs were slightly spread.. giving me a view of her pink pussy lips.. I was literally drooling as i stared at this angel sleeping.

My courage emboldened by my desire.. i quietly crept up.. and unclasped her bra to reveal her breasts.. her nipples were perky and begging for attention.

Unable to control myself, i put my hands on her breasts, applying light pressure and rotating them in a gentle circular manner. Her nipples quickly became erect and i allowed my tongue to feast on them.. gently licking and biting.

Then i felt her hands pressing my head down onto her breasts.. I looked up and she smiled at me. "That's really nice, don't stop," she said. Of course, I was happy to do so and i continued to lick and nipple at those precious titties.

my left hand roughly brushed aside her panties and i started playing with her pubic hairs and toyed with her g-spot. the love knob got hard and she was moaning and buckling a little.

i was in heaven when the door suddenly opened and vincent came in. I thought I was in for shit, taking advantage of his little sister... but instead he smiled and said, "continue, she needs to be taught a lesson while I watch!"

vivian was uncomfortable with the idea of making out while her brother watched, but my expert tongue that started work on her tight, virgin twat quickly shut her up.

Vincent on the other hand, was getting increasingly turned on by his sister being stimulated by her best friend and started massaging her breasts while l lapped at her cunt.

i paused and we all had a mad scramble to rip our clothes off. Vivian took each of our cock's in her hand as we taught her how to satisfy a man.

it was too much for me to take and i positioned my pole at her cunt, more than willing to fuck her hard! But she resisted cos she didn't want her virginity lost. She pressed her legs hard together and refused me access...

Vincent and i smiled coyly at each other and at the count of 3, turned her into doggy style position and pulled her legs wide! i wasted no time as i plunged my cock into her virgin twat, and she screamed!~

She screamed in pain while i screamed in pleasure.. her's was just so tight!! yeah! i fingered her ass and inserted my lil finger up her ass and she squirmed madly, thrashing about on the bed!!

i just pumped her hard.. I knew i couldn't hold out for long and i just let it all go into her pussy!!