Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Anal Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-06-2003, 03:50 PM
arOusal art!st!

Send a message via AIM to Salacious Send a message via Yahoo to Salacious
The Mirror

Naked, lights dim... we had just come from the shower, you were drying my shoulders and back, kissing my neck ... we were standing before the mirror. I looked up and caught your eye, smiled, (I can't help but smile when I see you) and told you that I loved you. You told me to look in the mirror, to see what had captured your heart. I reached behind me and clasped my hand around your shaft and told you that I had indeed caught you now...that you were mine...

With a most serious look on your face, you looked at me in the mirror. Your hands closed around my bosom, your nimble fingers, teasing my nipples to attention. Your hard body pressed to mine; I felt your cock nestle in the crack of my ass. I was transfixed...watching you. You kissed the top of my head... and then your nose moved down to my ear, I could feel you inhaling me. Your voice soft, deep, clear, whispered to me...

“I love you darling.”

I shivered and you pinched my nipples hard. I felt my puss getting wet. Your cock throbbing held tight against me. I wanted to close my eyes, be lost in the moment... but couldn't.

I had to watch you, absorb all of you. My breasts full and aroused yearned for your attentions... and you, my love, attended to them with vigor. I swallowed hard, whispered I need you.... now. You pushed me to the dressing table, placed my hands on the edge, and pulled my hips back to you. I felt your cock hot and hard between my legs, it brushed against my wet puss and the tip teased my clit as you eased back and forth… my juices dripping down, coating your shaft with my wetness.

Then you started kissing down my back, down my spine, one vertebrae at a time. Soft, wet kiss after soft wet kiss, your fingers, strumming my clit. I’m not sure what you were playing, but you were playing a song… your fingers teasing, flicking, dipping and strumming… my chest heaving with desire…

I could no longer see you, just the effect you were having on me. I felt your tongue, wet and wide, lick down from the top of my ass. Your fingers continued to play… I felt one strong hand grab an ass cheek, and pull it to one side. You moved over my body like a soft blanket; touching me, warming me.

Your tongue, tiny circles wind around my pink ring, ever increasing in pressure and depth. I push and watch, as my face turns from lustful to wanton. I hear you growl, and your tongue presses in. My mouth open and breathing hard, I push back, and grip the edge of the table. I grind hard back against your open hungry mouth as your fingers persistent and timed strum at my cunt, my engorged clit. Suddenly, a low animal like cry gurgles up from my throat, I feel heady and weak, my body grows rigid … and I begin to cum…

I look up and I see your smiling eyes over my shoulder, feel your cock poised at my ass, I lean back against you, willfully surrendering to you. Your arms wrap around me and I feel your hardness ease into me. My anus opening to you, my body wracking with orgasm and you buried deeply inside me, embracing me.

You fuck me now, hard and steady, the string of orgasms steady and rapid-fire, course through my being. I’m locked on you, you’re holding me, and you’re fucking me…oh darling it is transcendent and we are one. Suddenly you hold me so tightly I can hardly breath, I feel your cock inside, me…throbbing, and then it erupts, the heat of your gushing cum, the sudden ease with your movement, my ass gripping you, I am breathless and spent.

“Oh, my darling,” you whisper into my ear… “How you make me feel so alive.” You kiss my shoulder, slowly we move to the edge of the bed and you pull me into the bed with you. Still locked together in an unbelievable embrace of tenderness and love. @

Variety is the soul of pleasure. ~ Aphra Behn

Old 09-12-2003, 08:03 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Stinger Send a message via AIM to Stinger Send a message via Yahoo to Stinger
I didn't realize that you wrote this one. I read this one a couple of days ago and really liked it...I have to check out Red Bikini, now. mmmwwwaaaaa...you are great. ;)
Old 09-14-2003, 02:33 PM
arOusal art!st!

Thanks for the comment, I'm glad you enjoyed this one. THis one is just a short little scene. But paints a vivid picture I think.

Old 09-14-2003, 11:10 PM
Kissing Your Soft Parts!

Send a message via AIM to Zetacon4 Send a message via MSN to Zetacon4 Send a message via Yahoo to Zetacon4
Mmmmmmmm! So so nice! I think I'm hard for you again, my sweetness. Let's do it again!
Kisses!
Old 11-05-2003, 04:44 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to pompey1
Loved the story Sal. Will their be any more?

Yahoo ID: amazingestcpl
Old 11-05-2003, 07:27 PM
arOusal art!st!

If I am inspired there will be more... ;)

Old 11-05-2003, 07:42 PM
Kissing Your Soft Parts!

Send a message via AIM to Zetacon4 Send a message via MSN to Zetacon4 Send a message via Yahoo to Zetacon4
Quote:
Originally posted by Salacious
If I am inspired there will be more... ;)

Well then!

Let me work on your inspiration!

Where is a nice full-length mirror!!?

Let's try to fog it up with our hot breathe!
Old 01-24-2004, 04:40 PM
arOusal art!st!

The Mirror, Edited 2nd version

So I've been doing a bit of polishing and shining. Maybe you'll enjoy this version better.

The Mirror by Salacious - 2004

They were naked and alone in the bedroom with the lights dim; Lily and Liam had just come from the shower, he was tenderly drying her ivory white shoulders and back, leaving a trail of kisses along her neck. Together they were standing before the mirror. Lily had looked up and caught Liam’s eye, she smiled her sultry grin at him, and said to him, “I love you.” Liam looked at her reflection and told her to look in the mirror, to see what had captured his heart. Playfully, Lily reached behind her back and clasped her hand around Liam’s swollen shaft and said, “ I have caught you. Now you are mine!”

With a most serious look on his face, Liam looked at Lily in the mirror. His hands closed around her exposed bosom, his nimble fingers, teasing Lily’s nipples to attention. He leaned into her from behind and she felt his hard body pressed to hers; Lily moaned softly as she felt Liam’s engorged cock nestled in the crack of her ass. Lily was transfixed watching Liam as he kissed the top of her head. She tilted her head back and then he kissed her nose and moved his lips to her ear. Lily felt as though Liam was inhaling her. She pressed back into his strong welcome arms and in his soft, deep, clear voice he whispered to Lily, “I love you darling.”

Lily shivered and he pinched her rosy nipples hard. Lily was getting turned on and could feel her pussy getting wet. Liam’s cock throbbed he held her tight against his chest and groin. She wanted to close her eyes, to lose herself in the moment, but couldn't. Her every thought was on Liam.

Lily watched him, absorbed all of him. Her breasts were full and aroused yearning for more of his attention. Liam knew this and attended to them with vigor. She swallowed hard, whispering to him, “ I need you.... now!” Liam pushed Lily against the dressing table, placed her hands on the edge, and pulled her hips back to him. In the mirror, Lily watched Liam’s every touch, she felt his cock hot and hard between her legs, it brushed against Lily’s wet pussy lips and the tip of his hard cock teased her clit as he eased back and forth. Liam flashed a smile as he looked down and saw his cock was slick with her juices.

In a fluid motion he started kissing down the length of Lily’s back, down her spine, one vertebrae at a time. Soft, wet kiss after soft wet kiss, Liam’s fingers, strummed her clit. Lily was not sure what melody he was playing, but knew he was strumming the notes from a song. His fingers teasing, flicking, dipping and strumming Lily’s chest heaving with desire.

Lily could no longer see Liam in the mirror, only her own reflection and the effect he was having on her. Lily felt his tongue, wet and wide, lick down from the top of her ass. His fingers continued to play, she felt one strong hand grab an ass cheek, and pull it to one side. Liam moved over her body like a soft blanket; touching her, warming her.

Liam’s tongue in tiny circles wound around Lily’s pink ring, ever increasing in pressure and depth as she pushed back and watched; her face turned from lustful to wanton. Lily nearly melted as she heard him growl, and his tongue pressed in deeper. Her mouth open and breathing hard, Lily pushed back, and griped the edge of the table. She ground hard back against his open hungry mouth as his fingers persistent and timed strummed at her cunt and engorged clit. Suddenly, a low animal-like cry gurgled up from her throat, Lily felt heady and weak, her body grew rigid. At once, Lily began to cum.

She looked up and saw Liam’s smiling eyes over her shoulder, felt his cock poised at her ass, she leaned back against him, willfully surrendering to his need. His arms wrapped around her and she moaned in pleasure as his hardness eased into her. Lily’s anus accepted him, her body wracked with orgasm as he buried himself deeply inside her, embracing her.

Liam fucked her now, steady and hard, the string of orgasms continuous and rapid-fire, coursed through her being. Lily’s gaze locked on Liam, he held her as he fucked her. “Oh darling, it is transcendent and we are one.” He held Lily so tightly she could hardly breathe, his cock buried deep within her. Liam’s cock throbs; then erupts. She shudders from the intense heat of his gushing cum, her ass gripping him. Lily is breathless and spent.

“Oh, my darling,” he whispered into her ear, “how you make me feel so alive.” He blankets her shoulder with soft sweet kisses, then slowly they move to the edge of the bed and he pulls her into the bed with him. They cuddle, locked together in an unbelievable embrace of tenderness and love.