Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-30-2004, 08:45 AM

An Unusual Weekend

That time of life is something that a lot of men have most likely experienced, certainly I have, the time when things are’nt as spontaneous as they used to be, the time when things don’t get as erect as they used to; a difficult time.
I was feeling a little inadequate, my wife Jane was as supportive as ever, we did the usual I guess told fantasy stories to each other, used some interesting sex toys and experimented. When towards the end of last year, I suggested a short break in a hotel complex a few hundred miles from our home. I still felt sexy even though my performance was a little lacking, so whilst I drove; I asked jane if she ever thought about having sex with another man. Her response was as you might expect. Of course not and she was perfectly happy.
The hotel complex was quite good, and old hall with additional accommodation in cabins around the grounds linked to the main building by pathways.
We had a drink and explored. Dinner was at 7pm so we returned to our chalet and showered. Jane has always taken care of her appearance and wear nice clothes and when we are out and about very sexy underwear and she has always worn stockings. I naturally encourage this, especially when we are away and she is more relaxed, she has a number of fitted short skirts, one of which was owned by my 17 year old daughter so you can imagine what its like in dark pink.
I finished first, and suggested that I would wait in the bar for her as she normally takes ages to get ready.
Almost an hour later, I got the shock of my life, Jane walked into the bar and I was stunned. As I was sitting at the farthest end of the bar she had to walk right across the room and did she turn heads, the women must have thought she was a high class call girl, the mens reaction a bit more basic.
She was wearing a simple black top quite fitted and a silver necklace, and she had that skirt on, never before had she worn this in public, and not only that but as she approached I could clearly see the outline of garter belt straps under the fitted skirt which was well above her knee, black lace stockings and pink heeled shoes completed the look. She looked incredible.
I cannot think what I might have said, but Jane looked both slightly uncomfortable and very aware at the same time.
Dinner went very well, I was revelling in the looks other men were giving her and I think she quite liked the attention.
Around 11pm after more drinks in the lounge, Jane I thought went to the ladies room she was away a while and when she came back looked a little coy, there were only a few people left in the lounge, when she told me quietly to go out onto the verandha of the hotel and walk to the very end where the sports and games area was. I was to wait outside the pool room.She said I would see her there.
So ever obedient off I went. It was now quite late but warm outside and quite deserted. The walkway ended and in front of me was a glass wall of obscured glass apart from a small section about 5 feet from the ground partly shaded by curtains inside. Through this I could see a pool table lit from above the light shining onto the green top, the room was unlit apart from that. Some time went by and I wondered what was going on, when two guys in their thirties I guess came into the room selected cues from the rack and racked the balls.
What came next was an intense shock, as Jane walked through the door.
I was horrified and fascinated at the same time, what the hellwas she doing.
The guys seemed to expect her, it seemed they were going to play, and play they did.
I watched rooted to the spot as they assisted jane to play, she who had never played pool in her life, they took every opportunity to guide, position, and manourvere her around the table, their hands were all over her, on her hips, shoulders, bottom, she was reaching, stretching all over the table, you can imagine the sight, her short tight skirt riding well up her thighs, a lot of the time her garter straps visible, her breasts touching the table top.
As they played the guys touched more and more, as jane reached over for long shots I could see hands under the hem of her skirt, clearly they were feeling her. I could imagine their fingers exploring the tight material of her panties.
This was incredible my wife being touched up in front of me.With only one or two balls left play stopped. The taller of the two guys turning jane to face him her back against the table, He took her face between his hands and closed his mouth over hers I could only imagine his tongue probing inside her mouth, almost at the same time his hand dropped to her top pulling at the buttons on the front, they flew open revealing janes black bra her nipples I could see erect and pushing against the fine material of her bra. She was responding to his actions, her hands at his waist undoing his belt and zip, I could see her hands push inside his jeans, grabbing I guess at his erect manhood.
He pushed her back onto the table edge, so that she was partly sitting on the table her feet off the ground, his hands clutching at her skirt and pulling and rolling it up over her backside, he looked down at her lace stockings and garter straps before pulling at the waistband of her black lace panties her legs straightened as he pulled them down and threw them onto the table. Jane had pushed his jeans and pants off and both her hands were gripping his seemingly enormous cock. I could just see the head of his cock enter her lips, she thrust herself forward and closed her legs around him, as he pumped her hard, she was actually bouncing up and down on the table top.
I thought it was years since I had fucked her as well as this, and could only think that he was doing me a favour as she seemed to be really enjoying the fuck.
She came in a rush, he continued a while before he to came powerfully into her.
Watching her dress again afterwards I couldn’t imagine what I would say, I returned to the chalet, she came back shortly, while in the shower we spoke. She said again that she wasn’t interested in other men and that what had happened was for me only.
I couldn’t think of a reply