Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-21-2003, 09:59 PM

Puerto Rican Party

Big titted wife entertains the cleaning crew

I have some other stories about my wife Nancy. For those of you that remember, Nancy is a big titted slut who loves to fuck and suck, especially groups of guys. This is one of her adventures.

I have watched my wife Nancy gang fucked by a group of black guys on a number of occasions. I had the urge to watch her get fucked by a group of Puerto Ricans. I spoke to the cleaning guy in my office, Carlos (who was Puerto Rican) and asked if he had a group of friends or relatives that would be interested in fucking the shit out of a white woman. He wasn't sure I was on the level but I gave him some Polaroids of Nancy in action with some black guys and told him to pass the pictures around to his buddies to see if they were interested.

A few days later the Carlos said that he had a group of ten guys who were very interested in fucking my wife. I told him to bring all of his buddies to the office on Friday night at 8:00.

That Friday I told Nancy that I wanted to fuck her on my desk and that we were going to the office so that I could do what I wanted. For the occasion I had her wear tight black skirt that came half way up her thighs, a see through blue blouse, seamed black thigh high stockings and her black, patent leather 5" high-heeled pumps. I also instructed her to apply her make up a little heavy to give her that "whored up" look.

We got to my office at 7:30 and I started things off by having her lean over a number of desks so that I could fuck her from behind. I had her lay on her back on the conference table; spread her legs wide and sucked on her cunt like a mad man. I was checking my watch all the time and at 7:55 I sat on of the chairs in the conference room and had her crawl on her hands and knees to me and suck my dick. Her skirt was bunched up around her waist and anyone standing behind her had a wonderful view of her cunt and ass.

I had her slobber all over my cock until I saw my cleaning guy come in with his friends. I held my wife's head down on my cock and motioned for the guys to come in the conference room and surround my wife. Nancy realized that someone else was in the room and tried to pick her head up to see. But I held her head harder shoved my cock in her face and told her to "just keep sucking bitch."

The Puerto Ricans all had smiles on their faces and were speaking and laughing to each other in Spanish. A few of them started to rub their hands around Nancy's ass and one guy started running his fingers up and down her ass crack and playing with her ass hole.

Two others got on each side of her and began playing with her hanging tits. I couldn't make out what they said to each other but I could tell they enjoyed squeezing and pulling on my wife's big floppy tits. In the meantime two guys had worked their fingers into Nancy's wet pussy and were finger fucking her like mad. The guy playing with her ass crack had licked his middle finger and inserted it up to his knuckle up her ass and wiggled it around inside her.

I looked at Carlos and asked him if he wanted to take my place in Nancy's mouth. He didn't even answer but just jumped toward my chair and started to take out his dick. When he sat down he grabbed Nancy by the hair, took his hard dick in his hand and rubbed it all over my wife's face before shoving it her mouth all the way to his balls. Nancy gagged on his cock so Carlos was kind enough to pull some of his dick out of her mouth so that she could breath.

The other guys had decided that they played with Nancy's cunt long enough and one guy, he couldn't have been more than eighteen, got behind my wife and rammed his cock up her cunt. He fucked her hard and fast causing Nancy's hanging tits to flop back and forth and her mouth to take more of Carlos' cock every time the guy slammed into her.

As I watched my wife sandwiched between these two spics, I noticed that the group of guys that Carlos had brought ranged in age from about eighteen years to one guy that had to be in his mid to late sixties.

The guy fucking her from behind didn't last too long and with one final plunge he shot his load in Nancy's cunt. He stayed in her pussy until his dick was limp and when it slid out of her cunt, a small stream of cum poured out her cunt hole and dripped onto the carpet. When the rest of the guys saw this, they let out loud cheer and round of applause.

A second later, another Puerto Rican had his dick buried in my wife's pussy and fucked her at a steady pace. Carlos decided that it was time to give one of his pals a turn in Nancy's mouth, so he grabbed his dick and jerked it until he started to cum. He told my wife to "open your mouth cunt" and he shot some of his load into her mouth, on her nose and her forehead. When he was done he again rubbed the cum on Nancy's face with his dick and had her clean it off before he got up off the chair.

The guys decided to have Nancy get on her feet so that they could take off her clothes. I told Carlos they could take off everything except her thigh high stockings and high heels.
When they had stripped off her blouse and skirt, they made her lean against the edge of the conference table, and each guy took his turn exploring her nearly naked body. The all played with her tits, pulled on her nipples, shoved one, two, and sometimes three fingers up her cunt and explored and fingered her ass hole too. Almost all of them had Nancy French kiss them. A few of the guys spanked her naked ass until her cheeks were red. All the while they were laughing it up and having a grand old time.

After they each had their fun feeling Nancy up, the guy in his sixties stepped in front of her and spoke to Carlos in Spanish. Carlos translated and ordered my wife to bend all the way over and suck on the old man's cock. He then instructed another Puerto Rican in his teens to fuck my wife from behind. I asked Carlos where he found the old man and Carlos informed me that the old man was his father and that the teenager banging my wife was his son. I thought it was really amusing to watch my wife being used like a cunt by three generations of Puerto Ricans. Carlos also informed me that except for three of the guys there, they were all related in some way. The old man fucking my wife's mouth was the grandfather, Carlos was there with his two brothers, and then there were Carlos' two sons and a cousin. The other three guys were just friends.

Anyway, Carlos' son lasted a few minutes until he dumped his load in my wife's cunt. Like his brother, he kept his dick inside her until it went limp and slid out. Also, as with his brother, his cum also flowed from my wife's cunt onto the carpet. After this, the rest of the group started shouting in Spanish and soon the old man pulled Nancy off of his cock by her hair and had her lay on her back on the conference table. He said something to the group and soon two Puerto Ricans were on either side of Nancy holding her by her ankles and spreading her legs as wide as they would go. The old man then stepped up to her gapping cunt hole and fucked her like a man possessed. Every time he sank his old cock into her, her high-heeled legs would quiver.

Carlos' two brothers climbed on the table and took turns feeding Nancy their hard cocks. As they alternated feeding her, they pinched and pulled on her hard nipples. This went on for a good five minutes when the old man finally blew his nuts in my wife's pussy. The other two showered my wife's face with their cum. They cleaned it off with their fingers then shoved their cum soaked fingers into Nancy's mouth so she could clean them off.

Carlos' nephew then stepped in between my wife's wide legs. He rubbed his cock head at the opening of her cunt and then brought his cock down an inch so that it lined up with her ass hole. He slowly pushed his dick up her ass and once he was all the way in, started to fuck her ass in a steady tempo. Another friend then climbed on the table and squatted down over Nancy's face and said something to Carlos. Carlos told my wife that the guy wanted her to lick his ass hole clean. The guy then sat on Nancy's face and she proceeded to fuck his ass with her tongue. This caused the guy having his ass cleaned to sport another boner in no time at all. After awhile, he lifted his ass off Nancy's face and started fucking her mouth with his new hard-on.

The guy fucking her ass soon shot his load up her ass hole. When he pulled out, one of the teenagers quickly shoved his hard cock up her well-lubricated ass. The friend fucking her face rammed his cock deep down her throat and nearly choked her with his load.

One of the friends now wanted to fuck Nancy's ass and he pulled the teenager away. The third friend lay on the carpet and wanted Nancy to ride his dick. My slut wife got off the table and slid her cunt down on the guy's cock. The second friend then got behind Nancy and started to fuck her ass. The teenager who was pulled away made his way to Nancy's head, dropped to his knees, grabbed Nancy's head and proceeded to fuck her face. He made sure that Nancy took all of his cock down her throat and soon he had his balls resting on my wife's chin.

The Puerto Rican fucking her ass came first and let his deflating dick slip out of her ass hole. The guy underneath now began to fuck my wife furiously and soon he shot his load up her cunt. He stayed underneath her and watched the teenager face-fuck my wife until he blasted his load down her throat.

When they all got up, Nancy lay on her back with her legs spread wide open. As we all looked up her well-used cunt hole, she fondled and cupped her huge tits for us. The old man then decided that they group would circle Nancy and jerk-off on her. Nancy was told to get on her knees and suck on each dick until it was hard. When the first cocks started to explode, my wife lay on her back and the guys shot the cum on her face, tits, hair, everywhere. When the last guy came on her, one of the friends stepped forward and pissed on her tits and belly. The others thought that that was a great idea and soon they all started pissing on Nancy. They covered her face, hair, and tits with piss. They pissed on her open pussy and had her open her mouth so they could in it. It was something to see my wife spitting out mouthfuls of piss onto her chin and tits. When they were done it looked as if my wife had shampooed her hair with piss.

After they emptied their bladders on the human toilet, two of them led Nancy to the executive bathroom to take a shower. They made her take a shower with them still wearing her thigh-high stockings and high heels. The two Puerto Ricans soaped her up real good and while washing her, they each got hard again.

They made Nancy lean over and while one guy fucked her in the ass, the other played with her big tits and French kissed her.

Finally, after both guys finished using her, she was allowed to take off her stockings and high heels. After drying off, I made Nancy put her high heels back on and said good-bye to our Puerto Rican friends. I made Nancy walk through the parking area naked except for her black high heels. I would have let anyone who wanted to, fuck her silly. However, it was late and no one was around. Somewhat disappointed that I couldn't watch my big tit slut be fucked some more, I made her lie in the back seat with her legs up and over the backs of the seats and took her home.

I don't know how, but by Monday morning, Carlos and his crew had managed to clean up all of the cum and piss that they left on the previous Friday night. I plan to have my wife gang-banged by more Puerto Ricans. The next time Carlos wants me to bring Nancy to his house so that his sisters and wife can play with Nancy too. We might even let his dogs have a go at the stupid cunt. Anyway, it is sure to be an evening that will be fun for the whole family.

@The attachment is this story in wordpad format ... I have brought it onto our system. Fzzy@
Attached Files
File Type: txt puerto rican party.txt (11.7 KB, 1256 views)