Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-22-2008, 10:44 AM
Getting her groove back

The Storm - dedicated to my_wldside

The hot, dry July weather had finally broken. The distant thunder had ushered in a heavy downpour that seemed to clear the streets. George sat quietly at the bar with his beer listening to the few customers scattered around the room. As the jukebox began to play James Taylor’s “Fire and Rain” the door swung open and a woman hurried in. She was tall, blonde, and soaked to the skin. She walked over to the bar and sat down a couple stools over.
She smiled at the bartender and ordered a double rum and Coke, and when it arrived, she downed about half of it in a single gulp and sighed.
“Bad day?” he asked.
“Bad day was the first half...I’m working on horrific day right about now,” she smiled.
“George,” he said and offered his hand.
“Sarah,” she said, shaking his hand and sliding over to the stool beside his.
They sat in silence for a few minutes, then she asked, “So, how long is this rain supposed to last?”
“All night, I think. Why, did you have plans?” he asked.
“Not yet, but I’m hoping for some.”
He wasn’t sure if he had misunderstood, so he didn’t say anything. After a few more minutes of silence, she finished her drink and announced, “I’ve got to get out of these wet clothes,” and got up and walked towards the ladies’ room. For a couple of minutes, he just sat there and thought about what she had said, thinking that she couldn’t have just propositioned him, but the more he thought about it, the harder he got, until finally he just had to find out, so he got up and followed her.
George hesitated before walking into the ladies room; he looked around to see if anyone was watching him. Everyone seemed to be busy and he decided to take his chance. As he pushed through the door, he heard the air dryer running, he started to have his doubts. When he rounded the corner he saw he standing there in nothing but her underwear, drying her skin off. Her dress hung on a hook on the wall. He wasn’t sure if she noticed him come in, but he was getting pretty excited just watching her.
“I wasn’t sure if you were coming,” she said, not even turning around to look at him.
That was all the encouragement he needed. He walked over behind her and started kissing the back of her neck; he felt her shiver and lean toward him. He slid his hands around her waist, then reached up to squeeze her tits. She moaned and arched her back, pressing her ass into his groin.
“You’re playing a pretty dangerous game here,” he rasped, as he turned her to face him.
“I like a little risk,” she responded, and slid her arms over his shoulders.
“Seriously,” he said, “I might not be a very nice guy.”
“Show me,” she smiled, “what it would be like if you weren’t a very nice guy.”
He backed her up roughly against the wall. He pulled her arms from his shoulder and held her wrists against the wall. “Last chance to back out,” he warned. She just smiled.
He leaned in and kissed her mouth hard. He was expecting a little resistance, but she was soft and inviting. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest and her hard nipple poked him through his shirt. He wanted to feel her on his bare skin. He pulled her wrists together and held them with one hand while he undid the buttons on his shirt, opening it and pressing against her. Her skin was hot and smooth against his and he could feel his hard-on straining against his jeans. For a moment they stood face-to-face with their eyes locked, not saying a word, then she licked his lower lip. He knew he couldn’t take much more of this. He slid his free hand down her body, stopping to squeeze her nipple, then down into her underwear. He could feel the heat pulsating from her as he slowly stoked her. He could feel her hips rolling as she encouraged him to keep going. He pushed two fingers into her roughly and she gasped.
“Remember,” he said, “I’m not a very nice guy.”
As he fingered her hard, he felt how wet she had become, and he needed to be inside her. He released her hands and threw off his shirt. He pulled off her cotton underwear and tossed them aside. He unzipped his jeans and pulled out his hard cock, he couldn’t stand the wait any longer.
“Put your arms around my neck,” he ordered, grabbing her ass roughly. He picked her up, held her against the wall and drove into her. “Oh Damn, you’re tight,” he groaned. “Wrap your legs around me.” She obeyed but seemed unable to speak. She just gasped and squealed as he began to fuck her harder.
“Is this what you want?” he taunted, as they slammed against the bathroom wall, “Risky enough?”
“I’m...gonna....” she whispered, “I’m gonna come.” She breathed heavily and then tightened around him, blowing his mind and his load. They stayed locked together against the wall and the shocks of release ran through them. Slowly they separated, suddenly feeling a little shy and awkward.
They dressed in silence, then George suggested, “Maybe I’d better go out first.” She nodded.
He pushed open the door and walked out; no one seemed to notice. He walked back to the bar and ordered another beer. He heard the door to the street open and someone walk in.
“George? Is that you, buddy?” A familiar guy walked over to him. It was his old college buddy, Dan.
“Hey, man, how have you been?” George asked.
“Pretty good,” Dan said, “Listen, have you seen a girl in here? My little sister, Sarah, called me to tell me her car broke down and she was going to come wait for me to pick her up here.”
George felt his gut twist. “I think I saw someone go into the ladies’ room.”
Just then, Sarah walked out and over to the bar. When she glanced up and saw the two of them talking, George saw the momentarily look of shock on her face.
“Sarah! There you are! Sorry I couldn’t get here any sooner. Hey- did you meet my buddy George?”
Sarah smiled, “Sort of, I didn’t know he was your friend, but he kept me busy until you got here....it’s nice to have someone friendly to chat with.”
“George – we’re going back to my place, I’ve having a party tonight, you should come,” Dan invited.
George thought about sweet Sarah’s hot body and all the things he’d still like to do with her.... “Yeah, man, that sounds great, I wouldn’t miss it.”
Old 07-22-2008, 02:48 PM
Getting her groove back

So, my_wldside suggested another story idea to me and I was thinking of making it a continuation of this story...what do you think?