Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-22-2008, 10:44 PM

Early to Bed

You decide to go to bed early, after a nice bath with oil in the water and a couple of glasses of whisky. I come up an hour or so later and stand and watch you as you sleep. I kneel down and watch your chest rising and falling, but I am really just watching your sweet breasts. You turn onto your side and I take the opportunity to pull the sheet back to half way down your stomach. Fortunately, the drinks prevent you from waking as I then run my fingers inside your cleavage. When you turned over, your shirt had ridden up a little, and your skin is showing. Slowly – gently, I begin to pull the sheet back a little further. It is then that I discover that you have decided to sleep in your panties. It is a warm night, and the sleeveless shirt and panties is perfect. My cock is getting a little hard now, as I consider what I can do to entertain myself. A little further down now, and your hip and upper thigh are exposed, and I can very softly caress them, while at the same time, unzipping my pants. Just as I am enjoying the view, you turn onto your back again. The good part is though when you do that, you make no attempt to pull up the sheets, so there you are, with your legs very slightly parted, one hand on your stomach just above your panty line, and the other laying at your side. I don’t move a muscle. I very slowly slide your hand lower until you appear to be holding your pussy. You leg voluntarily moves a little so they are spread a little wider. I move to the foot of the bed, and stare at your pussy. The fabric of your panties is stretched tight and have given me a good view of the outline of your so-fine cunt. Now my cock is straining. I slowly kneel on the bed, and lower my head until it is 2 inches from your sweet pussy. Now you flip again, except you are on your stomach. Again I don’t move. I stare intently at your fine ass. The roundness and perfect curves again, perfectly framed by your sexy panties. My next move is to begin the slow process of edging those panties over your ass to have a better look at the sweet roundness. I begin by sitting down beside you and gradually pull them down about 2 inches. While I do that, you stir, and that gets me a couple of inches on the sides too. The crack of your sexy butt is showing, and I need to get you onto your back again, so I can pull the front side down as well. I gently nudge you, and I get the result I want. Now you are on your back again, and it is easy to make my next move, because when you rolled over, your panties are too tight, and they naturally slide down so a little pussy hair is showing. I slide my fingers inside and feel the oil from your bath and the heat as well which has made your sweet bush so soft and beautiful to touch. I look up again at your sexy tits, and in the late evening, there is enough light to stare very hard at your nipples which are very visible through the shirt. I am so happy that you chose that particular shirt because although it is a cover-up, it also shows me what I like. You panties are looking like I could easily remove them, but I decide to pull them down only enough so your slit is just starting to show. That beautiful fold is just too hidden underneath that stretchy cloth, so I take extra care, and finally see what I want. I give you a soft kiss on your cunt hair, and then move my eyes up to your breast again. My next idea is to get that little shirt off you. Since the shirt is sleeveless, all I have to do is make you move enough that pretty much all in one motion, I can just pull it over your breast. Turning you on your side, though, I notice that your panties have slid down further – enough that I can slip them off. I manage to slide them down your legs, and turn you onto your stomach again. I can’t take my eyes off your beautiful inviting ass, and my fingers trace the curves that I love at the tops of your thighs. Now, I can smell your pussy, so I again, move my head down closer to your sweet ass and gorgeous cunt and take in the perfume. My aching cock is straining as I slip off my shorts. I hadn’t been wearing underwear that day, and my cock had begun to leak cum into them. I reached down and squeezed out some more and placed that slippery bead on my lips. I feel another wave of it rising up my stiff hot dick and again, I take the more substantial portion and enjoy how nice it tastes. I let it sit on my tongue and then finally, I have to swallow it, although the taste is still there. My pre-cum always tastes soooooo good. I love to taste and swallow. It flows heavier the more I stare at your body, slowly up and down. I see that some oil is on the nightstand, and I can hardly wait to massage a little into your ass and hips, but as I reach for it, you turn on your side again, facing away from me. Your legs are drawn up, and so your hot cunt lips are now there for the taking. I decide that Vaseline would be better for this job, so I sneak into the bathroom, and rubbing some into my cock, I leave lots on my index and middle finger, and lay my now naked body next to yours, and start to lightly tickle your pussy lips, which also coats them generously with Vaseline. Again, my cum is rising inside my cock and I move quickly so as not to waste it. I catch a hot ooze of beautiful cum just as it leaks out of my cock, and I transfer it to your asshole. Moving in a little closer, and with my cock well lubed, I gently spread your ass cheeks and begin a trip closer and closer until the head of my cock is positioned at the entrance to your hot ass. I reach around and squeeze your nipple very gently and it stiffens to my touch. I remember the condom in the box, and roll back over and slide it onto my hard cock, enjoying the smoothness it creates as I stretch it over myself. Rolling over again, I slowly, over about 3 minutes, gain entry to your ass. The head of my cock is inside you and I stay in that position, just gently moving it around so your muscles become used to having cock in there, and preparing for me to slide the length deep into you. Little by little, I give you more cock up your fine asshole, and you start to awaken. You reach behind you and while I thought you would guide me out of your tight little hole, you don’t. You whisper that you love the way I have gotten into you so gently. You ask me if I would like to suck on your nipples. You say this as you slip your hand under your shirt, and it is obvious to me that you are enjoying the feeling in your sexy nipples. By agreeing, I lose your ass, but how I have been looking forward to sucking your tits! You roll over to face me, allowing me a present of a hot pair of very suckable nipples. I take one in my mouth and roll it between my lips, and then suck hard. You gasp a little and your hand move up to hold your breast. I ease up, but you offer me the other one now, and you whisper,” harder on this one”. I pull it hard into my mouth, enjoying the sensual feeling created when I suck those most beautiful hot tits. I suck and lick them, as you begin to moan. I push you onto your back, and pull off the condom, Your hand has found both your clit and my cock, and I can hear how sloppy wet you are as your fingers work their magic between your lips. You have a light grip on my cock, and your are teasing the hell out of my deep purple cock head. Your legs are now as spread as they will go, and you lift my head off the pillow and with this gesture, you want me to eat your pussy. I kiss my way down your chest, over your stomach and as slowly as I can stand it, move between your legs. Your cunt is so wet, that I can see drops of juices, running out of you. I slide my tongue into your hole and fuck it, while I finger you hard little button. Your hands are busy tickling your tummy and running over your waste and hips, occasionally, allowing your finger tips to find their way into your bush, making circles as you do so, since you are definitely enjoying the feeling of your hot body. I now kneel between your kegs, and as your eyes open, you stare at my cock. Those eyes don’t leave their focus point, and I run my hand down over my stomach, and stop in my pubic hair. You give me an encouraging nod, never losing your stare, and I know that you want to watch as I take a very loose hold of my hard cock, and just hold it. My other hand is positioned under my tightening balls, and I stroke that dick a little for you. Still, with your fingers now buried in your cooch, and your eyes locked on what you want, you tell me that when you had been in the grocery store, you had noticed a really hot guy staring at you in the checkout line. You had smiled at him, and he changed lines, so he was behind you. There was some small-talk, and when you turned around again, you had unbuttoned two more buttons on your shirt, and that you hadn’t been wearing a bra. You had then turned look at the magazines, knowing that he was staring inside your shirt. The made you immediately wet, as you glanced down at his crotch to see a hard bulge there. You had smiled at him again, and he came up closer and told you that you were a very nice looking girl. He had offered apparently to buy you lunch, obviously with the intention of taking you home and banging your sweet ass but you had declined. He had politely accepted your answer, and as you moved up to pay for your groceries, he moved over to another line. As he walked away, you were staring at his tight butt, wishing you could have a look at him nude, and preferably while he was between your legs. You told me that you had not wanted another guy more since we had met. I told you that I could understand, and that he must have been pretty sexy for you to do that. You just nod your head and said with a sigh….”yeah…he was hot alright….insanely hot.” I tell you that while it was fine that you don’t wear a bra in public, I would have to warm your ass for leading him on. You silently nod, and roll onto your stomach, with your legs together. I spank one side then the other, probably about 10 on each side. Each time, getting a little harder, and each time, your reaction gets a little hornier. Your legs begin to part, and you then flip over. You tell me that you most likely will be showing off like that again, and that you will be Ok with the fact that I will need to slap your round ass when I find out but for now you asked that I bury my cock in you and fuck you hard. I push your legs apart as far as they go, and tell you to touch yourself all over first, which you do on command. Once I am satisfied with that, l plunge my hard cock into your swollen wet little cunt and start fucking you. You are holding your tits as we fuck, and your eyes are closed, I look down between us to watch my dick disappearing inside you, over and over. I pull it out and position your dresser mirror, so I can see us screwing, and then at the same time I grab the camera. I tell you to lay still. Your legs are still spread, but you tell me “no pictures” I won’t like them. I say they are for me, so I am taking them anyway. The first shot is of your whole body…just you naked. The second one is spicier, with a dildo in your pussy, and the third one is a picture of my cock inside your mouth. I take several of that position, because I know I will stroke myself many times looking at that group of shots. Once I have taken about 15 pictures, including a nice one of your hot and red ass, I shove my dick back up your cunt again, and fuck you hard. Your mouth is slightly parted, and your eyes are squeezed shut as you say softly, over and over, “oh fuck….oh fuck…” Finally in unison, we erupt, both of us, shuddering under this massive release of teasing and hot sex. As I collapse over you and kiss your lips, and then finally pull it out and move beside you, our bodies satisfied and tired, we sleep, with the thought of how much more we can possible do to make each other any hornier than we usually are. When we wake up the next morning, we show each other with a slow passionate morning fuck, just how much we both crave getting off on each other’s sexy bodies.