Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-20-2008, 04:07 PM

hotel intrigue.......

We meet at an upscale hotel bar near the airport. A hotel....with a nice dark bar. We are sitting across from each other. Lots of laughter. Lots of drinks. Glances are exchanged many times. You go to the ladies room and when you cum back you sit next to me. Hands on thighs....roaming hands.....kisses.....energy building. We decide to head to a hotel room. I have already arranged for one....just in case. When we enter......
Candles are burning…..soft music…baby oil….drinks…..I go to the bathroom. When I cum back....you are on the bed waiting for me…..in see thru panties! I love to see your pussy nestled tightly in see thru panties. One hand is inside your panties. Your middle finger is very lightly teasing and caressing your clit. Your other hand is cupping your breast while pinching a VERY hard nipple. You take your hand out of your panties and I see how VERY wet your pussy is. Your panties are sticky with your juices. You take the wetness from your finger and paint your sexy hard nipple with your pussy juices and then you lick your nipple. You seem to know how hot this makes me!! I love to see you licking your juices....especially from your nipples...... or my cock! VERY HOT! You sit up and walk over and grab my hard cock through my pants. Your tongue finds my ear and neck and your hand grips my cock as you slide your finger into my mouth and allow me to taste your pussy from your fingers. I can feel your hand sliding down into my pants..........you stroke me and then you remove your hand and lick your palm........or I should say DROOL into your palm….. lots of spit. So erotic. Then your hand finds my cock again. Your tongue juices lube my dick and it feels so fucking good as your hand glides back and forth on my stiff shaft. You are biting and sucking my nipples..........My pants hit the floor as we kiss. I can taste your pussy juices on your tongue and I feel like my cock is going to explode. I take my shirt off and I can feel your hard nipples pressing against my chest as we kiss. Your tits look so damn nice. The nipples are hard and waiting for me. I pinch them between my fingers…..feeling your excitement in my hands. You hold a glass up to my lips and offer me a drink. While I drink.....you fall to your knees and tease my cock head with your tongue as your doe brown eyes stare into mine…….so erotic! You are squeezing my cock……searching for a taste of precum. I really only want to drink YOUR juices at this point, but I take a large gulp of the drink. Then another......watching you suck me off gets me VERY horny. I see you like it too, as one hand is rubbing your clit as the other strokes my cock….fast…then slow as you alternate between stroking my cock and licking it. Stroking it…..squeezing it….lapping at the precum as you squeeze it out. I love sloppy wet blowjobs and I see your drool running down your chin….down to your gorgeous tits. So sensual. You are milking the precum out. You wipe the precum up with your fingers and then apply it your nipple! I pull you up to me and my tongue finds your nipple. You moan with delight as i lick my precum from your stiff nipple. I push you onto the bed and bite your neck while I massage your clit through your soaked panties. We kiss…..exchanging our juices in a wet kiss. Your pussy lips are swollen and very wet. I can feel your hot juices through your panties. I squeeze your clit between my fingers and stroke it up and down as I suck on your tongue and push the panties into your soaked pussy. I want those panties drenched in your sweet pussy juices. I move down and suck on your stiff nipples and then my tongue licks it way down to that intoxicating pussy. I lick the front of your panties. I want to taste you.....but not yet......I still need to tease you some more. I bite your inner thighs. My tongue glides over your panties...drooling on your clit......while my finger reaches under the panties to tease your wet lips. Your hips begin to rise. You have one hand pulling on the back of my head….urging my tongue on....the other pinching your nipples. I fuck your pussy with my finger.....in and out....deep. I offer that dripping wet finger to your lips. You hungrily suck on it as I stand beside the bed and stroke my cock just inches from your face. You move under my cock and begin to gently lick my balls bathing them with your hot tongue. Your tongue is soooooo wet and hot on my cum filled balls. I back away from you as I am about to erupt and I am not ready to cum yet. I bite your nipples....and reach down to massage your clit. I run my finger over my cockhead and collect the juices for us to taste. Sucking my finger clean, I kiss you. I lay on top of you and press my cockhead against your panty covered clit. I can feel your hot pussy through the panties and your tits against my chest! I push the elastic aside and sloooowly reach down and take my cock in my hand….I rub my cock up and down against your clit. I press just the head into your hot pussy. It is so incredibly hot and so wet. Your juices are irresistible. I must taste you again! I move down and flick my tongue on your ass and I hear you gasp, then I sloooooowly drag my tongue up to part those wet….swollen pussy lips. I love the taste of your pussy! The wetter it is the better I like it. I reach up to pinch your nipples as I suck on your swollen lips. My tongue flicks quickly over your clit. Back and forth. Then deep into your wet pussy. Sucking on that sexxxxy clit! Your juices are flowing onto my tongue. I move up to kiss you now. As I quickly press my hard cock deep into your pussy. One quick thrust. Deep into your steamy pussy….then still. VERRRY still. You suck on my tongue as we kiss passionately. I want to feel the heat of your pussy . I want to feel your juices coating my shaft and balls as I suck on your tongue. I can feel your hand reaching down between us to tease your hard clit. I pull my cock out……and watch your fingers circling on your clit. I grab a vibrator and push it hard against your clit as I stroke my cock with my other hand..... Interested?