Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-06-2006, 12:17 PM
Slut Lolver

First Position

This happened to me some years ago when I was in my mid 40s. I was hired by a large construction company to be the Truck Boss and be in charge of the gravel pits. They had 4 pits in a large Metro area.
This required me to hire 50 to 100 owner operator trucks a day besides the 30 some company trucks we had. Some trucks worked on the job sites and were paid hourly and others were used to haul gravel and asphalt to the projects. Most of these were paid ton mile rates. When I took this position the owner of the trucking company that was in the first position for being hired had been sucking ass with the previous truck boss and didn't like it when the Boss was fired. He had 6 ten-wheelers but no semis.So when I took the job he wasn't to friendly with me and he tried to tell me how things were done around there. I put up with it and didn't say much.
The guy in the second position was named Rick. He had about a dozen tandem dumps and 15 end or belly dump tractor trailer rigs. Beside that he was always around somewhere to be sure his trucks were doing what they were assigned to do. Usually once or twice a day he would stop in and have coffee so I got to know him fairly well. Every night between 9 to 11 o'clock I had to phone all truck Owners to give them the assignments for the next day and he was the easiest to work with. He told me a few times during the first month he wanted to get the first position.
One day I run into him at one of the gravel pits and he said he was meeting his wife for lunch and asked if I would like to meet her too. I had talked to her when I had call sometimes at night but I hadn't see her except a couple of times when she drove her Lincoln Continental though the yard looking for him. All the drivers told me what a Doll she was so when he asked me I jumped at the chance.
We were already at the diner waiting when she came walking in. She bent over and they kissed lightly on the lips. She was a real knockout, about 5'7"tall with dark hair and a body to die for as they say. Back then we didn't have cell phones except in the cars and we carried Pagers to keep in touch. we had just got our meal when Rick got a page. A trucker had a problem and Rick had to go help out so his wife Jan and I stayed to finish lunch. I thought we were ready to leave when she took my hand into hers and asked if we could have a drink I ordered a Gin & Tonic and she had a Gin Fizz. One drink led to two and it wasn't long til I could see she wasn't feeling any pain. She was being playful and when she came back from the restroom the top 2 buttons on her blouse were unbuttoned. I could almost see her nipples on those nice globes of her's. She said she didn't think she should drive and asked if I would drive her home. She said Rick could bring a driver to pick up her Lincoln later.
It was around 6 miles to their home and as I drove she was acting giddy. She was also siting with her skirt completely up in her lap and was showing legs. As she shifted her body she had her legs pointed towards me in the seat. I could look down right into the "Vee" of her beautiful legs. Her white lacy panties set off her sexy legs. Then she snuggled up into my arm. "Do you like what you are looking at," she asked as she slightly spread her legs some to give me even a better view.
"You know I do." I answered.
"When we get number one position you can have it anytime you want it."she said as she unzipped my jeans. Reaching in she wrapped her hand around my already half hard cock and said, "Oooooooh I'm going to like this." My arm was already over her shoulder so I slipped my hand into her gaping blouse. As I cupped her nice tit she looked up at me and smiled.
I started to pull off to the side of the road but she told me to keep going, "Rick is going to pick up the kids at school so we have all the time we want at the house today." I knew then I had been set up but who cared at that moment?"
The house was beautiful and she had a lot of Class.She was a long way from being drunk so she went to make us some more drinks.I got up and walked down a hall looking for the bathroom. As I returned and got close to the door I heard her talking to someone, then as I listened I realized it was Rick."Yes he is here and we will be number 1 soon. I think I'll enjoy fucking him as much as he will like me. Don't forget to get the kids and I'll call when it's all clear. I love you."
I don't think she heard me as I slipped up behind her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her to me from the back. I let my right hand wonder up the side of her leg and under her skirt, she had removed her panties. She turned in my arms and we locked in a deep tongue kiss. Dam was she HOT. As she turned my hand followed around to her front side and it didn't take long for me to find her already wet cunt. She raised one foot and rested it on a rung of a bar stool to give me full access to her. I buried my fingers deep into her hot and waiting body. I laid my head in the nap of her neck and whispered," "are you ready to fuck now?"
"I soon will be but I want to suck first."
I was sitting on a bar stool and she was on her knees in front of me. She looked so sweet with her mouth full of cock as she looked into my eyes . Then she pulled away smiling and asked, "Are we number one yet?"
"Do you swallow or spit."
"For you I swallow."
"Are you Submissive?"
"Anything you want, anytime."
"Then you are number one as long as you keep showing me."
After that day most of the time when I would call to give then some dispatch orders Rick would give her the phone to take them. She and I would meet for an afternoon once or twice a week and always had a great time. Sometimes I would go fuck her in their bed and other times we would meet for a drink and then ride around. I had a favorite spot we liked to fuck in her Town car behind some gravel piles. I'm sure Rick knew in advance each time we were meeting. Rick and I still met for coffee often and saw each other on the projects but we never said a thing about Jan and I seeing each other. It was just a know fact between us and I always wondered if she told him all the details of our meetings.In the winter I kept most of their trucks busy. This was something that hadn't happened before. On many cold weather days we would close the gravel pits so the pit offices were empty. I would take her to one of them and we would fuck on the couch. This way Rick could have their home to himself. I paid the truckers every 2 weeks and each time before I handed her a check for $65,000 to $100,000 I would tease her about what a Whore she was. She liked that.
I stayed with that Company for 6 years before I bought my own company in another part of the State. The day I told her I was leaving was the last time I saw her. All she said was,"I guess Rick will want me to meet the new Boss soon."

Real swingers meet here. Free Membership

"Share your Wife so other men can enjoy her too"
Old 01-28-2007, 01:54 PM
Slut Lolver

Thanks to all the readers,
I hope you enjoyed it.
Cjack

Old 09-22-2008, 12:36 AM
Slut Lolver

This is the story I wrote and lost for a long time. I knew I posted it somewhere but I didn't remember where. Living this was great, Thanks to everyone that read and enjoyed it.
Cjack