Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-03-2002, 12:56 AM

What if.....

But what if…..

Karen was woman of 45, with the body that fit her age, although not obese, she was heavier than she wanted to be for her short height. She was considered attractive, but assumed it was mostly due to her vivacious personality, as she considered herself old and unattractive, and only that personality existed to those that couldn’t see her and only talk to her.
She dreamed of nights filled with love, passion and lust. She dreamed of days filled with fun and excitement, laughter and smiling. She had even shared these dreams, with someone who too shared the same things. But alas she lacked confidence in herself and feared rejection if she ever allowed him to see her. So they communicated, and she looked forward to hearing his voice or getting a letter and this made her smile. The more this happened, she began to feel less afraid.
One night she had fallen asleep with thoughts of him and the sexual encounters they had fantasized together about. She dreamt that she had gotten the courage to pack a small suitcase with several sexy outfits that she felt comfortable wearing, and several other necessities she needed. With every thing ready, she got in her car and drove for many hours as he lived very far.
Right before she arrived at his house she stopped at a store in town, wanting not to arrive empty handed. Once she arrived at his house, she smiled and although it was quite cold outside, she took off all her clothes except for her black panties and then put on a black t-shirt and black socks. When he opened the door he saw her standing there dressed like that, with a bottle of rum in one hand and a bottle of coke in the other hand, and she was giggling along with shivering from the cold.
His initial reaction was that of total disbelief, as he blinked his eyes trying to figure out if what he saw was real. Then he laughed hard, shaking his head back and forth, knowing exactly who she was by how she appeared on his doorstep. “ You are crazy, you know that? “ He said to her.
“ I’m also freezing. Do I get to come in? “ She asked and with that he pulled her inside to him, hugging her tightly and warming her immensely. She wrapped her arms around him, still holding her items, as his mouth locked on hers and they kissed passionately tasting and exploring each others mouth as if there were no tomorrow. When the kiss ended and they were both breathless, yet unsure what to do without being overly impatient, he took the bottles from her and after placing them on the table, asked if she wanted a drink.
“ No, that’s not what I came here for. “ She giggled and immediately went to him and they embraced again, kissing again, and this time she took his hands and placed them on her breasts letting him know that she too was impatient now. Without further invitation needed he immediately took off her shirt and his lips went to her large breasts, licking one while his hand played with the other. He continued licking and sucking until her nipples were harder than she had ever seen and her pussy had become wet with desire.
He lips continued to kiss her nipples and move slowly down her belly as his hand now rubbed against the panties, pressing hard against her pussy and feeling the moisture he had stirred in her. The instant she felt his hand there, her body pressed against him unable to control the desire she had waited so long for. She felt him as he slowly, teasingly pulled the panties down until they were around her ankles and she stepped out of them. She felt his fingers lightly trace the insides of her legs and then part them slightly.
He teased her with his fingers lightly playing all around and on top of her pussy and she could feel the warmth of his breath so near. Then he stood up and with one hand around her back pulled her to him kissing her, while his other hand again pressed against her pussy. When she felt his finger, then another enter her, the feeling was so powerful her knees were weak and without his holding her she thought she would surely fall.
He continued to pump her with his fingers as well as rubbing against her now hardened clit until wave after wave of orgasm rushed through her and she was pleading with him to fuck her. He quickly shed his pants, his cock already hard, and bending her over the table he entered her dripping pussy from behind. Starting at first slow, but building fast, he fucked her hard and deep until both of them moaned and came. Afterwards he held her tightly to him and whispered. “ Oh the fun we shall have. “
She immediately sat up in bed, awakened from her dream, her breathing erratic, her heart beating and her pussy wet. She looked around and realized again where she was. She sighed deeply, and lay back down hugging her pillow. It was just a dream she thought, but what if she had the courage, what if she could have believed. What if….
Old 01-07-2002, 06:56 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
She was awoken from her slumber by the urgent ringing of the telephone. Leaning over her bed she picked up the handset "Hello?" she said. A familiar voice replied "Hi, it's me". For an instant she thought she was still dreaming, it was him.
"Oh hi, what a pleasant suprise. I was just thinking about you"
"Really?" she could hear the questioning excitement in his voice.
"Uh huh. all good of course" she caught herself giggling like a schoolgirl.
"So where are you?" he asked.
Karen gulped "Umm I'm in bed" grimacing to herself, had she said to much?
"That sounds like the ideal place to be right now, especially if you were thinking about me"
Karen could feel the pink glow of embarrassment colouring her cheeks she could only murmur "mmm" back down the phone.
"Are you feeling sexy Karen?" his question tore into her conscience, should she admit it? In her own bed she felt safe so she said "Yes, very sexy in fact, and your voice is making me feel even sexier" she waited holding her breath for his response.
"Karen, I want you to lightly stroke one of your breasts, just run your fingertips over it's curves, brush your nipple softly as you pass it, do it now and imagine it's my lips grazing your skin"
Amazed at what she was hearing Karen complied, doing exactly as the deep, silky voice in her ear was saying.
"Go back to your nipples, circle them with your fingers, then use a finger and thumb to roll them into stiff pink peaks that ache for my mouth to suck them in"
"Yes, go on" Karen was breathing huskily down the phone before she had realised that she was replying
"Hold your hand flat and stretch your fingers wide, now run your palm over your breasts, pressing the soft flesh against your chest, rolling those hard buds against your hand. Then move that hand warm with the friction of your body down over your stomach, past your navel. As it oozes over you, ease your thighs apart, not too far, but enough to let your hand slip between them”
She couldn’t help but follow his instructions, tracing his words across her torso, feeling her heart beating faster as her eyes closed and her hand glided down.
“Press the palm of your hand into your pubic bone, now rub it hard, round and round and round and round, is that good?”
Karen could barely squeak out a small “yesss, oh yess”
His voice was in her ear again “ Use your fingers to open up those shell lips of yours, they should be lovely and moist by now, are you wet my darling?”
Again the reply “yesss”
“Push your finger through the outer folds, search for your inner spot, you know where it is, where it feels sooooo good, rub it for me, slowly then faster, keep pressing with your palm, faster and faster, deeper with the finger, push it in harder” he was developing a growl in his voice that was pure lust. Karen by now needed no more instructions and was starting to ride a wave of intense pleasure, her well practiced fingers were bringing down a well worn path to orgasm, but she had never come so quickly or so violently as she did this time. All the while the phone pressed to her face kept urging her on as she moaned and screamed her delight in it’s mouthpiece.
As the final tremors quivered through her body she could her his voice quiet on the other end of the line
“Hello, Karen, Hi you still there?”
“Yes I’m here, a little shaky, but here” she grinned.
“Did you enjoy that?” he said
“Oh my god, did I? It was incredible, I wish you were here”
“Karen, I’m on my cell-phone, why don’t you open your front door?”
She suddenly realised what he had said, he was here, outside her door, what should she do?……

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 01-08-2002, 07:39 PM

“ You’re here, actually here? “ Karen asked, her voice sounding faint like a disbelieving whisper. She heard him repeat what he had said and she could almost hear the smile on his face. The words he had spoke, repeated over and over in her head, and she reacted quickly at first by pulling the covers over her head, hiding. He’s at my door, he’s here, he will see me, echoed through her mind. Karen felt frozen, even her breathing had stopped while her hand clutched tightly at the phone now staring at it beneath the covers.
“ Karen, darling, are you going to answer the door? “ She heard him asking in a soft melodious tone. She sat up immediately and put the phone to her ear.
“ You’re kidding, right. “ She finally managed to whisper.
She slowly got out of bed and put on her robe. Her heart was racing now not from the recent orgasm she had just had, but from fear, anxiety, excitement and also the fact that if he was in fact at her door and she let him in, he also knew what she had been doing. A small smile crossed her face, and her eyes began to brighten. She heard the doorbell ring and peeked out the bedroom window seeing a car in her driveway, but couldn’t see him.
“ Did the doorbell sound like I was kidding? “ He asked with a slight chuckle. “ Well? “
“ Well? “ She repeated and giggled slightly.
“ Karen hang up the phone and open the door. “ He was now saying in a low subtle tone.
She hung up the phone and slowly walked to the front door. She could see the shadow of a man through the partially frosted glass in the front door. The closer her hand got to the doorknob, the more nervous she became. A smile grew wide across her face and she felt as if she could almost laugh aloud, from the inner anxiety she was now feeling. She took a deep breath and then opened the door to look up into his face and he …..
Old 01-18-2002, 10:59 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
...smiled warmly as her looked into her face, which had started to blush a deep pink.
"Hi did you enjoy that" he asked in a voice that sounded different, more melodious and softer.
Her embarassment overcame her and she nodded quickly her head bobbing but her eyes pointed to the floor. She felt fingers under her chin, a strong hand lifting her face bringing it up until she was gazing into a pair of dazzling green eyes. Then she felt his mouth pressed into hers, a hot passionate kiss that sent her mind reeling with desire and lust. Over his shoulder her hand scrambled for the door slamming it shut behind them. He pressed against her, through his trousers she could feel he was already erect, a long hard shaft bulging against the dark material. Moving her backward they kissed eagerly until reaching the staircase her progress halted, she could feel his arms around her cradling her as he pushed her down onto the stairs. All she could think of was that she wanted him now, she lay on the stairs her fingers scrabbling at the buttonms on his trousers as she felt his hands running up her thighs lifting the hem of her nightdress. He raised himself on his knees and with a long tug pulled her nightdress up over Kate's head, she raised her arms allowing the nightie to be fully removed and tossed to the floor.
He reached to his belt undoing it then sliding his trousers and pants down freeing his cock. Kate stared at it's shape and colour it was everything that she had imagined.
"Fuck me "she groaned, the words tripping from her mouth almost without her knowing "Fuck me"
He virtually fell upon her, his hands massaging and kneading the full globes of her breasts, she gasped as she felt him enter her. She was wet from playing with herself and he slid in easily, he pressed fully in, their pubic bones crushing together as her ass pressed into the stair carpet. Kate's fingers buried themselves deeply into the flesh of his buttocks as she pulled his cock deeper into her. He began short sharp violent thrusts building up a hard punishing rhythm, their bodies crashing together with each sweat drenched encounter. Kate had waited an eternity for hot urgent sex like this and now she was determined to enjoy every heart pounding minute of it.....

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 02-03-2002, 12:44 AM

As soon as he had kissed her, their tongues hot, Karen’s fear had given way to unbounded passion and lust. They fucked hard, bodies pounding against each other with raw and wild abandon. Finally both of them climaxing together, breathless and exhausted.
He withdrew from her, pulling up his pants and slid down the wall along the stairs until he was sitting at the bottom of the stairs. He pulled her to sit next to him. He was still completely dressed even though she was now naked.
“ Don’t you think we should shut the door now? “ She asked having seen that the slamming of it had only made it bounce back and stay open. She was looking up at him and gave way to a soft giggle.
“ Worried someone might see you? “ He asked, then using his foot, shut the door where it remained closed.
“ Thank you. “ She said with a smile. Karen stood up and started up the stairs.
“ Where are you going? “ He asked attempting to grab her, but she was too quick.
“ To start a bath for you. Maybe that will get you out of your clothes. “ Again she giggled as she quickly went up the stairs.

The bathroom was large with a vanity that had two sinks and mirrors in front, reaching the ceiling. The biggest thing in the room was the tub that was surrounded with mirrors. It also had several steps leading up to the platform that circled around it.
She had put her robe back on and was sitting on the side next to the faucet, filling the tub and adding bubbles. Her heart felt light and she felt dizzy from what seemed to be a dream. She smiled to herself, laughing inside, and telling herself that even if it was a dream, she might as well enjoy it.
He walked in after having had to open several doors to find the right one. She had closed all of them on her way, giving her more time to fill the tub.
“ Still dressed? “ Karen asked grinning and getting up to walk over to him as he was looking around the room. He towered above her looking down and saw the mischievous look in her eyes as her hands reached underneath his sweater. She ran her fingers lightly up his sides as she pushed the sweater up. He bent down and extended his arms so that she could take it off. Once she did so, she began kissing his chest lightly while she undid the buckle on his trousers. Her kisses moved down his chest and continued as she pulled both his briefs and trousers down.
She continued kissing down one inside of his leg until she had his pants to where he could step out of them, then she began to kiss inside the other leg working her way back up until she was lightly kissing around his groin area. She teased him there for several minutes and noticed his intake of breath. She then moved her tongue slow and lightly up the shaft of his cock while her fingers teased his inner thighs, moving to where her lips had moved from. Finally she flicked her tongue across the tip of his cock before drawing it into her mouth. She teased him, taking more of him in each time, and then she stopped.
“ Bath time. “ She said, taking his hand and leading him to the tub.
“ Huh? “ He asked somewhat surprised.
“ I’m going to get some breakfast for you first. “ She smiled, again with a mischievous grin. “ You relax and enjoy. It won’t take long. “ Before she left she reached down and turned the jets on for the Jacuzzi. Within 30 minutes she returned with a tray of cheese, fruits, croissant’s, and a bottle of champagne with 2 glasses. After setting down the tray and she sat down and took a rag in her hand. “ Want me to wash your back? “ She giggled.
Old 07-24-2002, 11:42 AM

He had been relaxing in the bath with his eyes closed and on hearing her question smilingly replied, "I don't think you should touch me...yet. If you don't want to get wet I suggest you feed me"

"OK have it your way" she replied. Choosing a nice juicy strawberry from the tray, she leans in...
and puts the strawberry next to his lips. He takes just the tip of it into his mouth and then takes it in further and then lets it go. "That's what I want to do to your breasts." "Not yet." said Karen.

She reaches for another strawberry, but instead of feeding him with her hands she places half the fruit between her lips, leans down to him and as he bites into the fruit their lips touch. They kiss passionately while sharing the juicy fruit and as it disappears, tongues swirl every which way. She used her tongue to lick around the inside of his mouth, tasting the strawberry juice and sucking his tongue deeply. It felt so good, this mating of tongues that she didn’t realized she was leaning in to far. SPLASH!

Karen fell in the Jacuzzi against him. She could feel the water instantly soaking through her bra, panties and gown. She could feel his chest hairs against her nipples and them starting to pucker. Mmm…I didn’t want that to happen…she said. He just smiled.

When she lifted away from him he could see her aureoles and nipples through the now transparent fabric; puckering….he couldn’t help but follow the path of water cascading down from bra to panties. Coming through clearly was the pubic hair that covered her downy, and now saturated pussy. “I guess you’ll be joining me after all.”

Moving across the Jacuzzi he cups the nearest breast and proceeds to rub it until she feels the fabric tightening around the nipple making it uncomfortable for her …Don’t tease me, take this bra off me and suck me raw!