Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-30-2001, 05:46 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to rollergrl
Cool Wild Wild Wet

My x-boyfriend used to take me horseback riding on this ranch where his highschool sweetheart lived. She and him got along after all these years and told him he could ride whenever he wanted. I got a postcard from her inviting me to come riding with her. I always enjoyed horse back riding so I certainly excepted.
Now this girl is quite amazing. She is tall, thin, sexy and very busty. I always had a hard time keeping my eyes off her when we would go. Now she invites me to come, which I thought was alittle strange, but who cares!
I drove out of the city to her ranch. She was brushing the horses as I arrived. She had on her riding pants, boots and white blouse. I wore my denium shorts and a white short sleeve blouse. Her name is Vickie, but we call her Vic. She came up to my Jeep and gave me a big hug. She told me that she was sorry my x and I broke up, but I assured her, it was my decision and there was no reason to apologize.
Vic slapped my ass and said "ready to ride" Oh yes!
I got on my horse and she on hers. We headed for the hills next to her ranch.She had a sadle bag on her horse so I assumed she packed us a lunch. It was a very hot day and the sun was beating down on us hard. I noticed Vic undoing some of the top buttons on her blouse, she has amazing tits. I could see her white lace bra now. Vic saw me checking her out and I got a little embarrassed. She smiled and rode ahead of me. We got to a small patch of grass with some trees to shade. We stopped there to rest. Vic layed out a blanket and some some food and drinks. I hopped off my horse and tied him to the tree. Vic tapped the blanket and said "lets rest a while" I kneedled down and picked up one of the bottled waters Vic brought. My thighs were sore from the sadle (I should have never wore shorts), and I was rubbing on them. I could tell my motions were turning Vic on, so I made them more intense. I was really flirting with her now, she was trying to hide her emotions, but I could see right through her. She wanted me and I wanted her.......
Old 08-02-2001, 05:25 PM
lefteye3231

"Do you need a little help with that sore leg?" Vic asked, as she crawled over to me. She ran her wet tongue over her sensous lips and began to caress my legs. God, her touch was making me squirm. I felt my pussy getting warm, as Vic proceeded to rub my legs.

"Tina ... I think you need me to kiss your little boo-boo," Vic cooed. She skillfully pulled my shorts down and there I sat in my thong and white tank-top and tennis shoes. I could feel the sweet juices dripping from my starving cunt. "You want me to kiss it?" Vic asked, continuing to massage my legs.

I did not know what to say. I never knew I was capable of feeling such strong sexual desires for any woman before, let alone Vic! Vic began rubbing my clit through my thong. She then went down and pushed my thong to the side. I could feel the fabric rubbing against my skin, and Vic's warm tongue going in and out of my wet hole, teasing me.

I spread my legs wider and pushed her face down in deeper. Oh, God ... that damn tongue! Vic continued to go in and out, and I felt one, two, three, no four fingers go inside my hole. "You like that Tina?" Vic whispered. "I've been wanting to do this since the first time I saw your tight little hole ..."

I moaned in pleasure. Deeper, deeper, harder, harder ... I just wanted to feel soemthing big and hard fuck me ...