Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-23-2002, 06:17 PM

Pandora

She pushed the buzzing plastic cock into my dripping pussy and my hips shot off like a rocket. I couldn't stay still.
She pumped the vibrating dildo in and out of me, shoving it in over and over again. I screamed out hear name in a torrent of moans and half-formed words. But then she stopped moving it, and I screamed at her for it, but she only smiled. Then she took out the 11" vibrator, and turned it on to the first setting.
"Now guess where I'm going to put this one?" her smile devilish and seductive.
I gave her my own seductress smile and rolled over, standing on hands and knees on the bed.

. . . . . . . . . . . .
Old 07-23-2002, 06:25 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Thaila

I pushed teh vibrator in and out of her dripping wet pussy. Her hips rocking and gyrating with pleasure. I picked up the 11" vibrator. "Now guess where I'm going to put this one?" I said with a devilsh grin.
As Pandora got on her hands and knees, I moved behind her and turned it to the first setting. I licked the tip and run it up and down her wet pussy. Then pressed it against her tight rosebud. She pushed back and I pushed it forward. I kept pushing the other vibrator in and out of her pussy, hearing her juices squish out of her. My own juices flowing down my thighs as I pushed the 11" vibe into her ass slowly.

Old 08-06-2002, 12:59 PM

Pandora

She slowing eased the 11" vibrator into my tight ass hole then started to pull in out, just as slow. Then she rammed it in to my extreme pleasure, pumpming it in and out furiously. My ass was moving to the rhythm. Thalia kept puimping both vibrators into me, my muscles, supernatural though they were, were becoming sore with this extreme use and titilation. Then my vampiric body couldn't take the assault anymore and exploded. My fluids burst out of my cunt andsoaked everything in sight, including Thalia's thighs and pubic hair. I collapsed on the bed, burrying my face in the sheets, moaning and gasping her name while her soft hands grasped my ass cheeks and began to clean up the "mess" with her tongue. . .
Old 08-06-2002, 01:36 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Thaila

I pushed the dildos into her wet pussy and tight ass. I could feel her muscles grabbing and they were strong too. I was watching her face and could also see it cumming up on her. Then she exploded. She came and came and came. Her juices covered my thighs and cunt and excited me all over again. She collapsed into the sheets and started to pant my name. I quickly dropped and started to lick her juices from herspent body. I slowly pulled the dildos from each hole and then licked them clean. As I gave her cunt and ass a quick tongue bath, I felt my own juices flowing and quickly moved my hand between my legs to slowly rub myself as I licked her clean. After I was down I slide up her lithe body and cuddled nest to her. Holding her tight agaisnt me.

Old 08-27-2002, 03:33 PM

Pandora

Thalia fell asleep instantly, absolutely exhausted from the nights games. Holding her in my arms, I thought of a normal life with this woman. One where I could walk hand in hand with her down the sunlit streets. But no, that could never be.
Then I realized how late it was and I carefully covered my new love in her silk sheets.
I felt I had to explain, but it was best not to wake her. A notewould suffice. So I found a pen and a piece of paper and wrote the following:

My Beautiful Caramel Angel,
I am terribly sorry I couldn't wake up to see your face but there are some things that cannot be explained just yet, or at least not in this letter.
You taste exquisite my love and I can't wait to have some more. will see you again tonight. Don't worry, I will find you wherever you are.
With all my love,

Pandora Constantine.

And with that I left to find my daytime resting place, thinking only of Thalia and hoping also, for dreams of her as well.
Old 08-28-2002, 07:41 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Cool Thalia

Thalia awoke to an empty bed and room. She jumped up and ran through her apartment looking for her new love. Finally, she sees the note on the pillow. She reads through it and trys to fight back tears. All kinds of thoughts race through her mind of things that could be so bad that she had to leave. But then she remembers the incredible night and she starts to get wet all over again. She looks at the nightstand and sees one of the toys and immediately falls back into bed and quickly inserts the toys into her wet pussy and masutbates to an incredible orgasm. After it is all is done, she hopes that she finds her pale lover soon that night.

Old 09-05-2002, 02:39 PM

Pandora

It was early on in the night when I went out into the city to serch out Thalia. Ever since I had awoken, my cold flesh longed for her warmth and her touch, and my preternatural thirst was pounding in my ears. I had to feed.
I went to my favourite little spot, the Jane/Finch Corridor, full of the most evil, nasty and fullfilling little devils I had ever come across.
Walking alone, a 'young', attractive female, in the dark was bound to get me some attention. It didn't take long for one such little punk to slam me up against a wall, hold a knife to my throat and say, "You make a sound and I'll kill ya!"
He began to pull up my tight skirt and undo his jeans. While he was fumbling with his zipper, grabbed his neck and forced my fangs into his neck. Blood pured out in gushes, evil tainting it sweetly.
Once he was dead and drained, I dropped him in some garbage, straightened out my clothes and continued in my serch for my suger-browned lover.
Old 09-06-2002, 01:33 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Thalia

Not knowing where to go or what to do, Thalia gets dressed in the skimpist outfit she has. It is a small halter top that she wears with no bra underneath. It shows off her dark cleavage very well to all that want to see it. It only hangs to her mid-driff... so everyone can see the small diamond stud in her belly. She rummages through her skirts until she finds the one she is looking for. It is very tight and very short and hangs to her mid thigh. When she bends over, everyone behind her can tell that she is not weaing any panties at all. Then just before leaving she decides to put on a pair of yellow thongs to draw extra attention to her when she bends over. She walks to the curb and then drives off to the club where she found Pandora the night before.