Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-05-2001, 03:17 AM
Faith

What's gonna happen to me now?!?

I was driving along some crumby American Midwestern road in the middle of nowhere. Checking myself in the mirror I smiled, beautiful 5' 7'', sexy blonde hair, beautiful deep blue eyes, I am gonna dazzle everyone at the seminar I thought. When suddenly my engine started to make crazy sounds and fuck up on me. I pulled over to the side and checked it, it was blowing steam all over. I decided to try and find the nearest town and ask for help.
I musta' walked at least 15 miles when I noticed a large farm. They must have a car I figured so I walked over. It was massive, it had one of those large red brown barnyards with the chicken windvanes on top, classic I thought, must belong to some old timers.
I walked into the barn and overheard a man talking over the telephone about "doing last week's one very well", I said hello.
He turned around, he was big, like 6ix foot 5ive big, with massive muscles and a deadly look in his eyes. I said hello again. He walked over to me. Fearing what he was about to do, I slowly stepped back. I tripped and fell over somestacks of hay. He walked over to me and pinched me on the neck, everything went black.

Waking up I found myself still in his barn, but I was chained, my arms were pulled behnid my back and my legs were locked in some old fashioned device. There was a large chain around my neck which was attached to the wall in front of me.Looking around I found myself in a small round room with no dindows and only one door, loking up I found the room to be very high. I was in the grain silo.
I heard footsteps, is that him? I could see his faint shadow bobbing up and down, and heard his gruff voice grumbling, the sound of a large metal box was banging up against his leg and small lamp he held in the other hand. WHats gonan happen to me NOW?!?
Old 08-08-2001, 07:57 PM
dobbydog

I wasn't able to think of this long when he was right in front of me. He opened the box and out came the biggest vibrator I ever saw. He brought it close to my face so I could see it and as he did so he turned it on. I was beginning to get excited, even though I didn't know this man. Suddenly he turned it off and said "Not yet." He then took off his overalls and I was able to notice he wasn't wearing any undergarments. He said "I want to ride you like I ride my John Deere until you have an orgasm. Then I will use the vibrator until you orgasm again. I will then repeat. " After he said this he took out a condom slid it over his penis and then slowly slid into me. As he fucked me he began to finger my clitoris. I was shocked that my first orgasm came in under a minute.
Old 08-18-2001, 05:38 PM
dobbydog

After the dildo he asked me" fulfill your childhood dreams? if so honey here comes your womanhood".

Then behind me the looming shape of horns and a hardon.!!!
Old 08-19-2001, 08:27 PM

From behing the steer stepped another cowboy. he was wearing only chaps and cowboy boots. His erect penis was so massive that he put the steer to shame. He took another step forward, his hand stroking the massive length of his penis, precum dripping from the end. He steped up to me and ........
Old 09-15-2001, 08:22 PM

The shadows of the lamp arched across his brow as he moved into the room. Behind him a second figure emerged, dwarfed by my captors size, I could only make out the outline of a face that was concealed by a golden mask. My captor unlatched the metal box from his leg and handed it to the small one, snorted again and began moving his gaze over my nakedness.

I started to talk but no words came forth, a rubber ball, red it seemed, had been inserted in my mouth and affixed with some king of tape.

I followed his figure as it circled the silo, I could feel the perspiration dripping down my back, my wrists aching from their awkward position and and the helplessness my position appaent as ever.

A loud snap came from my left side, the small one had opened the metal box and was rifling through its contents, the sound of metal and the smell of alcohol emanating from his movements.

"Welcome my sweet Faith, welcome to your new home," my Captor pronounced, the voice was now soft, reminded me a little of Marlon Brando on Valium.

His head turned to the small one, "Slave, give me the clamp and the swab."

A flash of something silvery crossed from the small one's hand into my captors grasp. He grasped my right breast, tugging on the nipple he wiped the cold liquid, rubbing alcohol by smell across and around my tit.

I struggled and his grip tightened, I could make out the eyes now of my captor, the iris slit in a catlike fashion by the light gave him the look of Satan himself. He pulled my nipple hard toward the roof of the silo and I felt a sharp pain run from my breast to my groin as he pieced my nipple with some kind of metal spike. He as adeptly performed the same on my other breast, my navel and on each labial fold.

All I could do was groan and writhe. And with every movement he would pinch harder. I think I fainted for a minute, because when my head cleared again the little one was winding wires from a spool and moving toward a panel resting on a makeshift table by the door.

"Ready slave," demanded my Captor.

The small one nodded.

"Faith, I am so happy you have come into our lives. I am your Master, there is no other term that you will ever use when you address me. As we a getting used to the rules, we have a mathod to coax you into compliance." He looked at the small one again and softly spoke, "When you do not do what I ask, or when what you do is not acceptable to your Master this will occur."

He glanced back at the small one and snapped his finger twice.

My entire body jerked with fire, my nipples burned, my clitoris hardened and my labia numbed.

"That current was the lowest level Faith, it gets higher if I like." He had bent over my face, his unshaven chin scratching against my cheek as he spoke. "Now sleep, rest, there is much to occur tomorrow." He moved his hand, another reflection flashed and I felp the prick of a syringe as it deposited a burning liquid into my thigh.

The light faded as their footsteps carried them out of the silo, my throat began to fell dry as the colors behind my now closed lids began to dance. The pain from the piercings was fading, I felt like I was falling through space. My clit was still hard and as I sqeezed my legs tightly to attempt to arrest the discomfort, I realized I was wet, my pussy was soaked to the core. I was not perspiring I was aroused. With my fading strength from the drug I squeezed my thighs into my groin. My hands immobilized and unable to help pulling with full force against the restraints. Then one wave and another and another of orgasmic pleasure consumed me until I fell exhausted. His Satanic eyes and scruffy face seemed burned into my mind as I lost consciousness.....

What have you got yourself into this time Faith.....
Old 10-02-2001, 08:55 PM
dobbydog

"I can't sign this!" Said John Adams as he thrust the Delaration in Benjamin Frankin's face. "Either we hang together or we will most assuredly hang separately", quipped Franklin. ...