Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-18-2001, 03:59 PM
Here find old friends!

Send a message via AIM to darrenfate Send a message via Yahoo to darrenfate
Wink The workout plan

It was time. One look in the mirror and I could see that I had to reinvent myself. Being tall, at 6'3" and wearing expensive suits hid the fact that I had let myself go too long. I knew what had to be done, if I were to get my goal. Simply put in a half hour of cardio on the bike, and eat less. The goal was worth it. A bet is a bet. What is the goal you ask? Her. Hazel eyes, a beautiful face and a body that made me squirm just thinking about it. The problem was, well me.

So I put in my time and for three months I was a crazed gym rat, hanging around the fitness center. It worked! Thirty pounds and a whole lot of satisfaction later, it was time to collect. I hadn't spoken to her in all this time, but I knew where she would be. In the flats, on the river. Thoughts of her swept over me as I drove. Revenge may be best served cold, but pent up desire is so much sweeter.

I saw her in front of me, her exquisite ass facing me. She never saw me coming. I quietly walked the room, tapped her shoulder, and she spun around in anger. She gasped, not only at my appearance, but knowing she had lost. Surprise, then fear then lust flashed through her eyes. Saying nothing, I simply held out my hand. Then ..........