Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-28-2003, 01:52 AM

Wild's Mardi Gras Party

Hey Everybody! Welcome to my Mardi Gras party! Throw on a costume, grab a drink, and join the fun!
~Wild

I was flustered. I checked and double checked everything to make sure it was all perfect...fully-stocked bar, plenty of food, and of course, beads. I was sure the evening would be an interesting one. When the atmosphere had proved to be satisfactory, I pulled my costume out of the closet and put it on. Really, it wasn't bad for homemade...the sequins were a bitch to sew on, but it proved to be worth it. When I looked in the mirror, I saw not my usual self, but a sexy red devil waiting for my sinful guests. I only hoped that my guests wouldn't be the only ones getting a little taste of the Mardi Gras spirit. I was yanked out of my bedroom by the ringing doorbell. I was so excited to start what I hoped to be an eventful night.

When I opened the door, I was shocked to see a rather perky pair of breasts staring at me. "Here's my cover charge, now where are my beads?"
Old 02-28-2003, 05:40 AM

My dark red lips were stretched in a teasing little lopsided grin as I stood at the door, my fingers curled about edges of my neon pink bra as they tugged the oh-so-very skimpy sequined cups down, allowing the perfectly tanned globes of my breasts to spill invitingly from them.

Smiling at the hostess, not caring what the neighborhood would think if they peeked over and saw me standing in her doorway in just my sequined pink bra and matching thong, my blonde hair spilling from beneath the white and black cowboy hat which matched the chaps running down my long tan legs perfectly before meeting the cute pink cowboy boots at the bottom, I winked at her through my white Lone Ranger mask and repeated, "well?...The beads?"

I had to admit, it was a bit chilly standing there in the doorway with my tight little round bottom exposed from the backless chaps with only the bright pink strip of my thong covering it...if a thong can cover anything, so I was a bit impatient. With a giggle, I leaned ovver and tugged the cups back over my breasts, cupping the firm hills in both hands and lifting them before letting them fall naturally into place within the small cups. Stepping past Wild, I patted her shoulder and said playfully, "You can owe me the beads."

Walking into the house, I took a quick look around and noticed that, so far, no one was here but Wild and I. Turning to look at her, I tilted my head to the side a bit and asked, "Where's everyone else?"
Old 02-28-2003, 05:37 PM

I had seen those breasts before. They could only belong to the lovely Jill. Afterall, who else has the body to pull off a thong and backless chaps? After staring at her scantily clad body for what seemed like an eternity, I finally snapped back to my senses and let her in. I grabbed a strand of beads, and slipped them around her neck. "Welcome ta N'Orleans sugah." (Ok, so my cajun accent sucks...) "Tit for tat...and trust me, you deserve a lot of tat for what you've stuffed into that bikini top." After "leiing" Jilly New Orleans style, I turned on the stereo. I was delighted to hear that my new speakers worked great, and we were soon surrounded by brassy Bourbon Street jazz. I had my music, Jilly had apparantly found the Sangria, and the party hadn't even begun yet. I was beginning to wonder where the rest of my guests were when the front door was flung open...
Old 03-01-2003, 12:03 PM

"... GOOD EVENING LADIES!!! ...", I exclamed as I strode past the front door and into the center of the living room. I ignored the minimally clothed party hostess and another guest and I belowed the following words in a very extravegant oral display: "I AM THE MIGHTY AND NOBLE, SUPER-MAN!!!" I flexxed various muscles in the direction of my present audience and began to feel the fabric limitations of my costume. Wearing spandex to a party is not normally wise, but I had heard of this party last year and I did not worry. I noticed that one guest had already earned her beads, I wish I had been here a little earlier... I proceded to assure the ladies that I will protect them from any unwanted bodies coming to the party. After all, I have to fight for truth, justice, and the.... nevermind. A moment passed and the demonic hostess bluntly said, "Well?!" I knew what I had to do. I unzipped part of my costume a bore my oh-so-manly chest for her. She pleasantly nodded and tossed me a set of beads. With that, I quickly located the party platter of chips n' dip! Out of nowhere, my hostess tamed my hungry beast within and stepped between me and the table of plenty. I gave her a playful grin and reached past her for a morsel... NOT!!! The attractive young hostess pushed me back from the table and told me. "You'll have to wait for something to eat... Wait for more people." Her tone was coy, and a sly grin presented itself... Is it she that is talking, or is it that form-fitting outift? I conversed openly between the present bodies and waited for my BIG CHANCE... to eat.
Old 03-02-2003, 01:45 AM

I was delighted to see my Superman had made his grand entrance. It had been quite a long time since I had been "rescued" by the man behind the spandex. (which, might I add looked incredibly good to me that night) I was stunned to see that he had undergone a grand transformation since our last encounter. Superman had obviously been to the gym and had traded his once lean form for a more chiseled, rustic look. Underneath all that spandex I could see a well-defined chest and what I hoped was a six-pack. I also saw something else that hadn't changed: a bulge in his superhero pants...and he was obviously happy to see me.

I needed to find just how solid his new body really was. I saw him headed for the hours d'ouvres and made my move. I quickly put my body between his greedy little hands and the table. When he leaned against me, I could tell that it was ALL real...especially the part that was pushing against my stomach. "You'll get your chance to eat later Spandex Boy." I hoped that he picked up on the innuendo in that statement and would "rescue me" later on.

I was STILL wondering where the hell my other guests were...
Old 04-03-2003, 02:54 PM

As i knock on the door, i am a lil nervous. i heard about plenty of stories about mardi gras parties and how out of hand they can get, and tho i have been to the big easy and eperienced mysef i was ot sure where tis pry would go,so needless to say as i knock on the door standing there in my Adam costume, my bare chest a lil chilly and goosebumps running up and down my near naked body, i am a lil nervus and aprehensive about what is to come, as thoughts run thru my head the hostess opns the door ad with a friendly smile greets me..as i explain how i had heard about the party, and told her i hope it was ok if i joined i begin to ease a li as i noticed her looking over my 6-4 frame, looking at me with a coy lil smile as she looks at my blonde hair and my green eyes her eyes roam over my chiseld chest all the way down my strong well toned legs, she looks at me back away from the door and lets me in..as i enter th room i notce the music playing and i am surprised about the decoratins of beads and about how much detail she had put into he party as i make my way over to the group i am drawn to the cowgirl, i notice her a soon as i walk in and my attention is definately caught by her outfit..me being a texas boy there is just somehing about agirl in a cowboy hat and and chaps that really turns me on.... i smile at her frendy as i introduce myself to her and superman...i grab myself a drink find a place to sit as we talk and begin with great anticipation to wait for this party to begin