Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-05-2002, 05:22 PM

Girl Next Door

Well, I just moved to the area after a long and bitter divorce. It was a nice quite neighborhood, just the thing to relax and get back into the swing of thing...
Old 11-05-2002, 08:00 PM
Banned

I was looking forward to a place of my own. No socks to pick up off the floor, no pointless circular arguments over who's fault it was that the relationship wasn't working.
Old 11-06-2002, 08:17 AM
Kendall

The old house I just moved in is so relaxing. Its the opposite of the turmoil I left behind. The old Victorian style is perfect for me. A swing on the front porch, friendly neighbors. I've spent the last two mornings listening to the birds wake and enjoying my coffee from the porch swing.
Old 11-08-2002, 08:31 AM
Kendall

The couple next door looked to be in their early fifties and were very pleasant. They had a beautiful yard and always took time to chat with their new neighbor. Stan, the husband, was especially proud of his only daughter, a senior at the state university. Our chats often included some information about his daughter Teri, the soon to be graduate in biochemistry. I learned this morning she had found great job at a nearby pharmaceutical research firm and was hoping to move back in with her parents just long eneough to put some money away. He said she wanted to save so she could start out in a decent apartment or cond. I wondered what the bookworm would look like.
Old 11-08-2002, 10:55 PM

One day I was sitting out on the front pourch, when I noticed a car pull into the neightbor's drive way. I watched as the door opened...
Old 11-09-2002, 04:56 PM
Kendall

A young woman, early twenties, unfolded out of the compact car. She looked 6 feet tall with the wildest full head of red curls. Her medium build for some reason drew my attention. It was 5PM,I assumed the sharp, perfectly fitting, pinstripe suit indicated she was working or had just gotten off of work.
Old 11-09-2002, 11:59 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

After a long day at the office, getting home and taking a nice warm bath was all I had in mind... that was until I noticed a very attractive man watching me from his front porch. I think he was trying not to be obvious in his interest, or maybe it was just my wishful thinking and my desire to end my "dry" spell. Either way, I decided to give him a little show...
Old 11-10-2002, 12:23 AM
Kendall

(Jenna... its a lady on the front porch.. not a guy)
Old 11-10-2002, 12:38 AM
Lusting Horny Pixie

(maybe on that porch, lets say there is a man on another). ROFL

a good save?
Old 11-10-2002, 11:57 AM

(okay so now we have three people in the story? why don't we take up roles)
Old 11-10-2002, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

I want to be the red head.. plz
Old 11-10-2002, 01:56 PM
Kendall

sorry, the one just above was me.. Redhead
Old 11-10-2002, 02:18 PM
Kendall

Subtleness works best..

Walking to my parents porch, slowly, allowing my aerobics class nice ass shift slowly and fully with each step. Looking out over the neighborhood, I pretend to respond to a slight itch, my left hand sliding just under my blouse, rubbing the "itch" just at the top of my right breast. Up the steps.. using a slightly wider than normal stance, the slit along the side of the skirt opens.. at the door, opening it, "Mom , Dad I'm visiting..."
Old 11-11-2002, 03:28 PM

I watch as she walks up to the door, wondering, " this couldn't be the daughter..."
Old 11-13-2002, 08:12 AM
Kendall

Before mom or dad answer the door, at exactly the same time, I hear a "Hi!, isn't this weather great!" in a wonderfully feminine voice coming from the the house at the right and a "Hi neighbor" with a luscious male voice from the house on the left.