Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Age Gap Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2006, 11:46 AM
Married Couple

The Divorcee

Part One

Tracy Bradford stood at the stove in her grand kitchen of her large Manhatten penthouse suite. She carefully stirred the bubbling red sauce before before placing the spoon to her lips. "MMM," she moaned as she tasted it. Just then the doorbell rang. "That was fast," she said as she headed for the door, wiping her hands on the "Kiss the Cook" apron she wore. It had only been thirty minutes since her divorce lawyer had called and said that he was sending a messenger over with the divorce papers for her to sign. She was glad that Henry had finally agreed to the terms of the divorce. Since it was her money that had kept him in the "lap of luxary", he had be reluctant to give up the "good life" so easily.

Assuming that it would be the messenger, Tracy opened the door with excitement. "Ah, Shit," she said as she stared at her soon-to-be ex-husband. Right away she could tell that he was here to "talk" her out of the divorce because of the large boquet of assorted roses in her hand. "Damn it," she thought to herself. Henry knew that assorted roses was her favorite and she could tell he was trying to use it to his advantage.

"You never miss a trick, do you Henry," she asked as she crossed her arms.

"Tracy, baby," he said, opening his arms as if he expected her to embrace him warmly.

"Get out, Henry," she said as she backed up, reaching for the door as she did.

"What," he said, pretending as if nothing was wrong, "you're not going to invite me in? Tracy, honey, I'm hurt."

"Your feelings aren't going to be the only things hurting if you don't leave," she yelled, about to slam the door in his face. She would have too if it hadn't been for the young man that had walked up to them.

"Excuse me," he said, looking at Tracy as if she was about to yell at him too, "but I'm looking for a Mrs. Tracy Bradford."

"That's me," she said. "You must be from my lawyers office. Come in."

Tracy left Henry standing outside of her door with a dumbfonded look on his face. What surprised her more was that he was still there when she opened the door for the young man to leave... fifteen minutes later.

"Oh," Tracy said to Henry in a surprised voice, "you're still here. Well, since you are, you can sign these papers. Here." Tracy halfway pushed the young man into Henry.

"What kind of papers," Henry asked, pretending not to know.

"Just sign the damn divorce papers and get the hell out of here," Tracy yelled.

"You're serious about this divorce, aren't you," Henry asked with a shocked look on his face. "I thought that you were just joking around with me. You know, wanting me to pay more attention to you, sweetie."

With great effort, Tracy calmed her voice and flatly said, "I'm serious as hell, Henry. Just sign the damn papers."

With the messenger as witness, Henry signed the papers and left. Tracy and the young man watched Henry leave. His head down, he slowly walked towards the elevator. Just before the door closed, he laid the roses down outside and said, "I still want you to have these though." With that, the doors closed.

Tracy watched the young man as he walked over and picked up the flowers. "Thank you," Tracy said. "I'll get these back to the office right away. Congratulations on the divorce." His voice faltered on the last sentence. Tracy could tell that the young man felt sorry for Henry, but not her. After nearly twenty years of marriage, she'd had enough of Henry's lies and womanizing. She had been made a fool of for the last.