Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-17-2010, 01:15 AM

Long distance

This is a Facebook Chat I had with a friend across the country. This is my first story posted so comment and crits would be great.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++

of course... have to start slow... comming up behind you and gently biting the nape of your neck, just lightly grazing my teeth over your soft flesh...

while my mouth is busy tasting your neck my hands would softly caress your body, learning every curve.

watching and listening for soft moans to escape your lips so I know what areas give your the most pleasure

of course I'd have to get you out of the clothes your wearing so I can explore your body.

after nibbling at your neck I would move my mouth onto more pleasurable areas. Gently biting and sucking on each nipple. should I continue?

my hands would have to explore the prize that awaits below.

using my finger to trace out the folds of your , by this point dripping wet pussy, and testing what effect I am having on you.

once your nipples are nice and erect and you went wanting some more release I would begin to focus on your pussy.

but first I would move your hands to my cock to feel how hard and throbbing it is. While you stroke my hard cock I would begin playing with your clit. flicking it with my finger while I use my other hand to get your pussy ready for me.

Right before you cum all over my hand and fingers I would get you on your knees, and give you something to use your lips on. I would watch as your mouth moves to swallow my swollen cock. knowing that that my hard dick will shortly be gliding in and our of your pussy.

Before I explode from the extasy of watching you suck my cock I would pull out and get you in position so I could fuck that tight wet pussy of yours.

i would rub the head of my cock across your clit a coulpe of times to get it nice and wet before I shove my 9 in cock deep into your needy pussy, giving it what it has been asking for since we started.

I would slowly at first glide my cock in and out of your pussy feeling you in all your glory. feeling your pussy walls clench as my head glides in and out.

Soon I would pick up the pace a little to give you a sense of urgency as you moan, giving me the incentive to start pounding your pussy so you can feel my balls hitting your clit with each thrust.

as the pace increases so does the lust in your voice, moan of pleasure slowly build to cries of passion.

each thrust brings us closer to ecstasy as our juices begin to mix. as your cries of pleasure change to grunts of sexual release I can feel your pussy clench down on my cock as an orgasm rips through every fiber of you.

Feeling your tight wet pussy grab my cock sends me over the edge as I release myself to the fantastic charms of your pussy. Spilling cum deep into your pussy. with a groan of sexual satisfaction I feel your constricting pussy begin to relax as my cock begins to relax. gently removing myself from you I would move back up to your lovely tits and start messaging and biting your nipple to make sure you were ready for the next experience.