Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Sci-Fi/Fantasy Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-30-2002, 08:21 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
The Priest's Tale

It was warm outside in the spring sun, the song of birds complimented by the gentle rustling of the trees. Pushing the large oak door wide Father Glyndwr stepped into his church. Immediately the warmth turned to the cool stillness of peace and serenity. All morning the priest had been away on parish business and he longed just to sit down, kick off his shoes and relax. But he still had his parochial duties to perform. It was the reason he had returned to his church at this time, he had to be available to hear the confession of members of his congregation.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg priest.jpg (22.3 KB, 1335 views)

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 03-30-2002, 08:27 PM
Passion & Power

There was no-one waiting in the pews and as he walked to the confessional his footsteps rang coldly on the flagstone floor. Opening the door to the priest's side he stepped onto the wooden floor and after turning to shut the door he sat down. Father Glyndwr had been known for him to sit alone for an hour with no-one needing his ministry so he had come prepared. He had brought a copy of a scripture that he was planning to speak about in his sermon on Sunday.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wait.jpg (46.5 KB, 1154 views)

Old 03-30-2002, 08:48 PM
Passion & Power

After about 10 minutes, Father Glyndwr heard footsteps hurrying down the aisle, then the door to the confessional opened and someone stepped in closing the door behind them. The small separarting curtain was pulled back and he heard a woman's voice. "Forgive me Father for I have sinned" The priest automatically produce the responses for the confessor and then asked what she wanted to confess.
" Father I have held a man's penis"
Suddenly Father Glyndwr's interest sparked, at last something different from the usual run of drinking, swearing and forgetting to come to mass that people usually confessed.
"Was the man your husband?"
"No, I am not married to the man"
"Tell me what happened, so I may absolve your sin"
The female voice started to speak "Well it happened yesterday Father. I was sitting in the park on a bench enjoying the pleasant weather when a man sat down next to me. We sat for a while in silence, then he commented on what a nice day it was. I would normally not talk to strange men but he was so pleasant that we started chatting and he was very good company. I felt really attracted to him Father, there were goosebumps on my arms and my nipples became erect. I was so embarassed, I was sure he would notice"
Next door the priest was listening intently nearly spluttering when she talked of her erect nipples, he wanted to hear more. "Did he notice?" he asked.
"I'm sure he did but he didn't say anything. But as we talked he leaned over and just touched the back of my hand with his fingers, it was like electricity passed between us and I jumped. He seemed suprised and put his hand on my knee as if to comfort me. Father, I wanted him to touch me"
Father Glyndwr was starting to notice the temperature rising in the confessional.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg warm.jpg (50.5 KB, 1217 views)

Old 03-30-2002, 09:03 PM
Passion & Power

"Go on tell me what happened next"
"Father, he started to stroke my knee, ever so slowly and gently, and his touch and his words were so soothing and the warmth of the sun felt so good on my skin, it was almost like I was drunk. I was intoxicated with the thought of this stranger, and it was frightening yet exciting at the same time. I placed my hand on his leg as his hand drifted up over my skirt and along the top of my thigh, he was rubbing it over and over and I wanted to push myself against him"
In the priest's side of the confessional Father Glyndwr was becoming more and more aroused as the woman spoke. The scripture book left his mind as his hand slipped into his trousers. "What happened next?" he asked again.
"I had to tell him to stop, we were in a public place, but he stood up and taking my hand pulled me into the bushes. We took about three paces inside the line of shrubs when we were upon each other, lips crushing together, tongues twisting and twirling, bodies writhing upright. I could feel his hand all over me exploring and tugging at my clothes, he pulled open my blouse, the buttons springing off onto the ground, then he cupped my breasts pulling them to his mouth sucking on my nipples"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hot.jpg (66.0 KB, 1164 views)

Old 03-30-2002, 09:12 PM
Passion & Power

As the priest listened he started to stroke his hardening cock, the woman went on. "I had never felt anything like this pure animal lust before, it was incredible, I was undoing his belt and tugging at his trousers and he had pulled up my skirt and was massaging my vagina through my panties, my knees kept trembling I was scared that they would buckle under me. Then I put my hand on his penis and pulled it out of his pants and it was so big and hard. He was begging me to stroke it and rub it so I moved my hand up and down it faster and faster and he kept groaning and moaning and then all of a sudden he shuddered and spilled his seed all over my hand and I kept rubbing and more of it flowed out onto the floor"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sin.jpg (78.5 KB, 1197 views)

Old 03-30-2002, 09:19 PM
Passion & Power

"Father, the man then kissed me on the lips, did up his trousers and walked out of the bushes. I tidied myself and went to sit on the bench to compose myself. Will I be forgiven this sin?"
There was a pause while she waited, but the priest did not reply.
Again she asked "Will I be forgiven this sin?" The woman was unnerved by the silence and getting to her feet opened her door and went into the priest's side not expecting what she saw as she pulled the door back.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg discovered.jpg (69.4 KB, 1153 views)

Old 03-30-2002, 09:26 PM
Passion & Power

"OH Father" she cried as she saw the priest holding his erection.
"Sister Mary" the priest cried as he recognised whose confession he had just been hearing. The Sister stepped into the small booth and quickly closed the door behind her.
"Father I'm so sorry, this is so embarassing" she stammered, her eyes glued to the priests cock. The priest was speechless, he stopped masturbating and went to put his erection away. The nun reached out "NO, carry on....please"
"I can't" he said
"Yes you can, you know you can" she knelt down in front of him her gaze falling again to his lap.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg confess.jpg (73.6 KB, 1178 views)

Old 03-30-2002, 09:34 PM
Passion & Power

As she knelt Father Glyndwr's urge got the better of him and he continued to massage his stiffened member, running his fingers up and down the length and over the swollen red tip as the transfixed sister watched him. He kept up a steady stroke building up his rhythm, he noticed that Sister Mary had slipped a hand between her legs and was kneading her fingers into the junction of her thighs. He could feel himself nearing climax, the muscles in his legs were twitching as he got to his feet and standing above the nun, placed one hand on her head....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg more.jpg (72.4 KB, 1111 views)

Old 04-05-2002, 05:33 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Sister Mary licked her lips, as her hand reached deeper to plunge into her wetness. Father Glyndwr quietly groaned, as Sister Mary flicked her tongue once quickly over the top of his member, glistening with the early droplets of cum. "Oh Father forgive me!"she cried."It's just ..um.... I just could not resist"
Father Glyndwr nearly erupted with her words and he barely managed to restrain himself as she repeated the action this time swirling her tongue, slowly, deliberately, encircling the entire perimeter of his swollen head. Just then Sister Mary heard him mumble "Ohhhh my child" as she wrapped her lips tightly around his penis and worked her way down to it's base. Slowly and gently she pulled her mouth back until his head was once again revealed to the cool air of the confessional.
Sister Mary moaned softly as he left her lips and began to rock rhythmically against her hand, now working steadily between her clit and her snug opening. Father Glyndwr could no longer resist. The smell of heat and sex began to fill the tiny room, as he gently thrust his throbbing member into Sister Mary's eagerly awaiting mouth. A fairly loud moan escaped from his lips and, fearing they would be found, she responded by removing her hand, still damp from her exploration, and placed her fingers gingerly against his lips. Father Glyndwr could not resist the temptation. He slowly parted his lips and gently allowed his tongue to pass over her moist fingertips.......

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 04-10-2002, 09:18 PM

uhhh

I guess everyone is human when it cums to a hard cock and a harm wet pussy.
Old 05-12-2002, 05:59 PM
Passion & Power

..her fingers were slick with her moisture and salty to his taste, he sucked the tips in through his lips as she sucked him in through her lips. The warmth of her mouth made his cock swell further, she teased the hole in the end with her tongue, swirling it around the head, lapping at the ridge around his sensitive helmet. He moaned again, twisting his fingers into her hair pulling her onto his stiffened member, pressing deeper into her throat, his hips starting to roll as she sucked him harder. His hands slipped to the side of her head and took a firm hold as he started to fuck her mouth, he was lost in his own wanton lust when the confessional door creaked slightly open, he looked up as he felt long talon like nails clawing into his buttocks, Sister Mary was vibrating her throat muscles as she kept the full length of the priest's cock in her mouth. Father Glyndwr felt her nails scrape across his abdomen, red tramlines appeared on his belly above his pubic area. Through the crack in the door he could see a large mirror, suddenly he stopped mid-thrust, Sister Mary had no reflection, he felt the vacuum building around the base of his cock, preventing him from pulling away, he was trapped by the demoness....

Old 06-20-2002, 06:50 PM
Passion & Power

...in a mixture of fear and panic he looked down at the top of the demoness' head, his first thought was to push her away but the sucking, squeezing pleasure that he was experiencing was fighting off the feelings of revulsion, he was hers, she was in control. Slowing her movements down 'Sister Mary' kept the priest in her mouth, her long nailed fingers reached between his legs cupping his balls in the palm of her hand, rolling the orbs through her fingers, he moaned in delight as her rhythm increased. The twisting fingers keeping pace with her deep swallowing mouth, now she had him fully in between her lips the tip of his cock hovering at the back of her throat. Faster she sucked until she could feel him stiffen and the shaft swell, she crushed her face to his stomach taking his whole length in, the first jet of semen hit the back of her throat, she didn't gag but squeezed her hand tightly shut, his moans gave way to a scream as blood dripped through her clenched fingers, his cock was still ejaculating fiercely as he writhed to try to break her vice like grip.
She drank his come as he emptied his aching balls into her greedy throat, it felt like she was physically crushing the last drops out of him. She released her grip on the priest and he fell back into the chair, as he lay there she fitted a harness of black leather around his cock and balls, pulling it tight she tugged at a leading rein,
"Come on Father, my car is waiting outside and I have a special place set aside for you" staggering to his feet she led him out into the church and, pulling at the lead, down the aisle....

Old 06-25-2002, 05:59 PM
Passion & Power

Father Glyndwr followed his tormentor from the church seemingly unable to resist. She led him like a subdued puppy to a waiting Bentley, the faceless figure sat in the driver's seat didn't move as she guided her new pet into the rear of the large black saloon. Inside a heady mixture of scents filled the priests nostrils, the leather from the luxurious seats mixed with her perfume, a faint trace of sulphur added to the fragrance but he was aware of another aroma one that he couldn't recognise. The words of Madonna's 'Like a Prayer' drifted around the cabin, he tried to listen to the words:

When you call my name it's like a little prayer
I'm down on my knees, I wanna take you there
In the midnight hour I can feel your power
Just like a prayer you know I'll take you there

I hear your voice, it's like an angel sighing
I have no choice, I hear your voice
Feels like flying
I close my eyes, Oh God I think I'm falling
Out of the sky, I close my eyes
Heaven help me

Sister Mary had climbed in next to him and was stroking her nails over his thighs and stomach, the strange scent was cloying to him almost sickly sweet. Sitting still as stone he felt, rather than saw, the turn of her shoulders as she moved towards him. A flash of scarlet lip gloss passed his vision before her mouth descended towards his. He remembered the soft moist press and the slow incursion of her tongue before he was overwhelmed and passed into a dark world of unconsciousness troubled by demonic visions of biblical proportions.

It was the pain in his shoulders that roused him from his stupor, a dark stone wall filled his field of vision, rough hewn blocks tinged with green producing no heat their mere appearance causing him to shiver. His arms were above his shoulders and as he lifted his head he saw the source of his discomfort, his hands were bound with rope and he was suspended by a meat-hook from a wooden beam. The priest cast his gaze down over his naked body to where his feet were dangling inches above a slab floor. He tried hard to focus on a memory, an incident, anything that would help him remember how he had got there, but it was the strange heady scent that kept returning to haunt him.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hung.jpg (41.8 KB, 1044 views)

Old 07-03-2002, 05:28 PM
Passion & Power

Behind him he heard the creak of a door being opened and a rush of air rippled across his unprotected torso, slow even steps entered the room and paced out of sight. Down his spine he could feel something rough yet pliable being dragged across each vertebrae, it slowed into the small of his back before tracing the curve of each buttock. He felt it dip under his ass and stroke between the top of his thighs just grazing the sensitive underside of his scrotum. His tormentor remained out of sight as he attempted to twist and turn around. The instrument of irritation moved forward around the top of his thigh, he looked down to see the coil of a leather whip circling the quadricep on his leg, as he watched the handle came into view, it's plaited grip held firmly by long fingers crowned with red painted nails almost like the talons of a bird of prey grasping it's quarry. His helpless body started to sway slightly as the pressure of the touch pushed against him, the owner of the hand stalked into his vision, for a second he didn't recognise her.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sway.jpg (16.8 KB, 967 views)

Old 07-03-2002, 05:45 PM
Passion & Power

She was wearing a long black trench coat, tied loosely at the waist, her legs, which showed through the open front of the coat each timed she paced, were encased in long black boots with a high narrow heel, her dark auburn hair flowed onto the collar of the coat and framed her face, full red lips, glossed and glistening, the pink tip of her tongue moistening their surface before she spoke.
"Welcome to MY church" There was irony in her voice as she stood looking up at his face. It was then the priest realised this was the same woman from the confessional, Sister Mary, but nun's weren't supposed to behave like this.
"Who are you?" he asked quietly.
Her face turned to him and a smile spread the scarlet mouth "I am the first wife of Adam, the mother of all demons"
The belt of the coat loosened as she spoke and the coat fell open, the black gaping wide enough to expose a full cleavage of ivory coloured breasts and an inverted triangle of dark pubic curls. Father Glyndwr's eyes were drawn to her, they devoured her body, flashing up her legs and over her stomach passing her chest to her throat then back down. As he looked he felt his cock stiffening, he tried to take his mind off her but she captivated him, drawing him deeper into her web of desire. She came forward to him and ran the whip over his stiffening member, raking a solitary nail along the underside of his swollen shaft making twitch and jump. The priests eyes closed as she took a firm hold around the base of his now full erection. Suddenly he felt a constriction, she was refitting the harness that she had used to pull him from the church and she was tightening it…
Attached Images
File Type: jpg turn.jpg (14.0 KB, 884 views)