Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 78 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-13-2018, 01:45 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
Well, after weeks of nothing at all, finally achieved a 'viewing' this morning. Kind of.

First of all, I saw the curtains of Liz's house opening; sadly, the room was in complete darkness and I was too far away to see her. Given the course of events in recent weeks (which I won't bore you with) she is obviously getting fully dressed before she opens the curtains, rather than afterwards like she did before. Ho hum.

Then I saw Barbara in her small front bedroom, very well lit. However, her attire consisted of a thick, white bathrobe, so nothing to see there! She is a good-looking woman though, that much was confirmed. Again.

Ah well . . . . onwards!

DM
I only own my mind
Old 11-13-2018, 03:01 AM
Just me.

A little encouraging … at least. Hopefully, the trend will continue and improve.

Old 01-04-2019, 04:10 PM
Pixies Horse Widower

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicksbro
A little encouraging … at least. Hopefully, the trend will continue and improve.

As you may have gathered, any sightings at all have been, essentially. non-existent. This morning broke that drought, and once again by the lovely Liz.

Managed a good view of her exiting her house and walking round the back of her car to get to the drivers' door. (Bear in mind this is the UK, so the driver's door is on the right side of the car!) Obviously she was well wrapped against the cool of the morning (roughly 2C this morning!!) but still I was able to see she had on wonderfully snug jeans, serving to remind me of the gorgeous round bottom she has.

Sadly, nothing else of any note whatsoever since my last post - lets hope for more in the coming weeks/months.

DM
I only own my mind
Old 01-05-2019, 12:24 AM
Just me.

Ah, hope "SPRINGs" eternal. Thanks for the latest!
Old 01-08-2019, 01:48 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Liz again.

This morning she came out of her house with her coat open (it's not cold today) and wearing a thin white/li-coloured polo-neck top (you guys in the US call them roll-necks I think).

Anyway, as thin jumpers do, this showcased her lovely, pert boobs very nicely indeed; as I've noted before, she has small, but wonderfully formed pair of breasts. I hope her partner appreciates them properly!

DM
I only own my mind
Old 01-09-2019, 12:56 AM
Just me.

If he doesn't, he should!

Sure makes you anxious for spring and the warmer weather, doesn't it?

Old 01-09-2019, 01:47 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicksbro
If he doesn't, he should!

Sure makes you anxious for spring and the warmer weather, doesn't it?

Indeed. Hopeful for the return of the magnificent Maggie perchance?

The thing that may spoil this is one of the dogs (the wee one) isn't very well; in fact, the vet only gave him til Christmas, so he's kinda living on borrowed time! We reckon if/when he goes, so will the big one - they've been inseparable since they were 9 and 15 weeks old respectively, and the big one just turned 13 at New Year.

DM
I only own my mind
Old 01-10-2019, 12:05 AM
Just me.

Definitely they've lived to a ripe old dogs age. Sad that death is such a normal part of life, isn't it?

We'll keep our hopes up for Maggie, though.
Old 01-16-2019, 01:54 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

A slight turn for the better this morning. On our way 'out' passing Liz's house, I had to wait on one of the dogs and was standing directly facing her house. I noticed a faint light in the bathroom window, then the shape of Liz silhouetted against that faint backlight. Not much, granted, not even able to tell if she had anything on, but I'm going to imagine (given the impression of shape I did see) that she was at least topless!

On the way back, Barbara had her bathroom light on which, you may recall, can provide a very good, clear view of whomever is in the room at the time. And so it was that she was walking out as we passed; she was definitely untopless (boo!) but the bra she was wearing was rather sexy looking, and the sight brightened up what has been a very dreich morning so far!

DM
I only own my mind
Old 01-16-2019, 02:04 AM
Just me.

Yippee! Cheerio! Bravo! Bravo! Cheerio! Yippee!

Okay, I may have overdone it, but it's been a while.
Old 01-28-2019, 01:57 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Sitting here a little 'shell-shocked' this morning!

Saw Liz again this morning (which is quite frosty round our way, not so much at her's, which is about 1/4 mile away - go figure), and saw her putting stuff in her car. I was standing such that I was facing down the hill, and a miniscule turn of my head to the left ws full-on to her driveway.

Well, as she came round the back of her car to get to the driver's side, she looked over to me and said "good morning"!!!

Of course, I had to reply (odd not to, really), so I reckon that counts as a conversation!

She really is very pretty btw, and she had on tight jeans again - - also pleased to report she has a very nice voice too; not as harsh as many Scots lassies can be, quite soft and pleasant and friendly.

Ooh, I think I'm having a 'moment' here .. .. .. carry on!

DM
I only own my mind
Old 01-30-2019, 01:37 AM
Just me.

Now that is news … and positive news at that. Anxiously awaiting the next chapter in this long running drama!
Old 02-26-2019, 06:45 PM
Pixies Horse Widower

Well, some revelations over the past few days.

First, the woman who I thought was Barbara at our local supermarket? It isn't. This lady, Morag by name, looks a lot like Barbara but, when seen up close (as I did on Saturday, by happenstance) Morag isn't quite as full in the face, nor as attractive. Plus, she doesn't have big enough boobs to be Barbara, even allowing for the extremely unflattering uniforms they make the employees wear in there.

I finally figured it out properly when I saw Morag working in the shop then passed by Barbara's house 10 minutes later and saw her sitting in her lounge! I'm kind of glad, really, as it was getting me a little freaked seeing her in such a mundane place when I thought she was . . . well, you get the drift.

A nice little plus was seeing Barbara coming out of the shower this morning - she does have very nice-sized and shaped boobs for her age.

Mandy has trimmed her hair quite short, coloured it dark blonde (very fetching) and is now a fair bit trimmer than she has been for a while She was going out with her daughter at the weekend and, due to the very clement weather we've had, only had a tight-fitting sweater on which showed off her curves very nicely. I saw her from my bedroom window, so had something of a bird's eye view. Lovely.

Lastly, Liz. I don't see much of her inside the house lately, but said hello to her again this morning and had a couple of sentences exchanged (about the weather, of course!) She does have a very sultry, sexy voice I have to tell you, and still likes wearing tight trousers/slacks to work I'm pleased to say!

All in all, not a bad few days at all. Could be better, of course, but very positive steps.

DM
I only own my mind
Old 02-27-2019, 01:06 AM
Just me.

Sound's like a pretty good few days. Maybe as we near and get into spring things will get progressively better. Anyway, you sightings give good encouragement!
Old 03-07-2019, 01:54 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Liz again, in her car this time.

I stopped the dogs and waited for her to back out of her driveway; she waved thanks and, I'm pretty sure, smiled at me. It was still pretty dark and she was in the shadow of the car, so it was difficult to see properly - I'll take it though!

Seeing a bit more of Mandy recently too, though only in terms of frequency rather than flesh sadly.

It's an odd thing that happens sometimes I've noticed, and it's happened here; Mandy's now 18-year old daughter is almost completely flat-chested, in comparison to her rather large, round firm boobs .. .. .. ..

Oooh, I've come over all funny again . . . . . .

DM
I only own my mind