Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-31-2010, 03:46 AM
Mod with Bite

Send a message via MSN to Fangtasia
Captured

You know that feeling you get when someones watching you. Well i had that feeling coming in spades! I scanned and spotted him on the opposite side of the room. He was staring intently and i flushed and dropped my gaze. He was gorgeous but dang if the man wasnt making me nervous. For the next few hours i'd sneak peeks and he was in the same position and still watching. He knew i was keeping an eye on him too, he would smile sexily each time. After awhile i must say my nervousness abated and my curiousity was piqued. Who was the man and why the devil was he watching me like that! I sneaked another peek, he was gone, my eyes quickly did a tour of the room, not a sign. My curiousity turned to a sort of disappointment.

I put my drink on the table, walked over to the party host, said my goodbyes and headed to get my coat. Throwing my coat over my shoulders i walked out into the night air. Pulling the coat a bit tighter against the slight chill, i walked towards my car. Hmmm it wasnt this dark out here when i arrived and of course trust me not to think of parking near lights *sigh* I quickened my pace, readying my keys to open the door. I heard a noise and threw a glance over my shoulder, nothing there, i chuckled to myself. Just the heeby jeebies. I was nearing my car and had my key at the door when i was suddenly grabbed from behind!

I never got the chance to scream, a hand covered my mouth. I felt the breath near my ear, and a whispered.

"Behave and you will be ok. Yell out and well....."

I knew exactly what the attacker meant when that statement was left open. My heart was racing, i'm sure he could smell my fear.