Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-23-2004, 06:34 PM

Hether's Freshman Journal

Feedback?

“Heather’s Journal”

8.28.02 Wed.
My first night here was amazing. I can’t believe I’m actually here – UCLA, freshman year!! It’s been exactly three hours and I just love it. My roommate’s name is Janna and she’s totally rad. She is a junior art major and I have a feeling she is much more – shall we say “experienced” than me. Danny, her boyfriend from home, is coming up tomorrow to visit. Hope he’s cute!
8.29.02 Thurs. 2:12am
Janna and her boyfriend Danny helped me move the rest of my stuff into the dorm then we ordered Thai food. Danny’s stories made me laugh so hard I nearly sucked a pad thai noodle up my nose. Anyway, at around 1am we started to turn in to bed.
I cuddled under the covers, shut my side of the dorm’s light out, and said goodnight. Danny and Janna left their nightstand light on and continued to drink and fool around. I covered my head with my maroon comforter and peeked out to watch them. I never had a gorgeous guy like Danny on top of me! Suddenly, they started taking off their clothes – I’m sure they knew I was watching but they never looked over at me. Soon, I snuck the comforter downward a bit so I could get a good view. They wanted to perform for ME! Within a few minutes Danny was down to his underwear. Mmmmmm. I adored the blue stretchy briefs he had on – the outline of his athletic ass was so intoxicating! He had a dark blue tattoo in the small of his back – Oh My God – I love that. He kneeled on the floor next to Janna’s bed and slowly spread her legs as she reclined on the bed. She was wearing a black thong. He lifted her ankles powerfully and removed her thong. I was so shocked when I finally got a peek of her pussy. I couldn’t believe how much I wanted to lick it and kiss it. I wanted to taste her pussy SO BAD and I’ve never fantasized about women – ever!
8.30.02 Fri. 6:35am
I awoke early and looked over at Danny and Janna. They looked so sweet cuddled together and totally asleep. Suddenly, I noticed Danny’s bare ass! The comforter had slipped off to the side and his ass was gorgeous. I crept over to their side of the room and observed his muscular butt up close and just for fun I lowered my face as close as I could to it. I was about an inch away and I decided in an instant to give him the tiniest kiss on his butt. OMG! It was so nice! He stirred gently and I quickly scurried back to my side of the room and pretended I was looking through my drawer. Within a few minutes he had fallen back into a deep sleep so I crept over again to admire his body. With his last bit of stirring, the comforter slid off his legs and onto the floor. Now, he was completely nude and laying on his tummy beside Janna. His tattoo was so fucking sexy! It was a barbed tribal design. I backed up a bit and peered in more closely and began admiring the back of his scrotum. It looked so warm and relaxed. Very delicately, I snuck my hand in between his legs and ran my nail from the bottom of his hairless sac to the top. The ridges of his sac felt beautiful. He began really waking up so again I shuffled over to my side again and started like I was picking out clothes for the day. This time, I realized he was awake and watching me. I had on a cotton robe and underneath I was wearing black sweatpants and a t-shirt with no bra. I stood absolutely frozen, knowing I had an audience. I knew Janna was still sleeping soundly. Somehow, I got a burst of bravery and thought it’d be fun to give Danny a little show. I undid my robe and tossed it onto the back of my desk chair. I opened my drawers and selected some clothes and tossed them onto my bed. I kept my back to Danny and tugged the waistband of my sweatpants and brought them down to my ankles. My thong had blue and white stripes and I lowered them too. OH! I felt a wave of nervous excitement rush through my chest as I felt cool air on my bare ass. I bent forward completely and removed my pants and undies. I could see a reflection in the mirror and could actually see Danny smiling with glee as he sat silently enjoying his private showing. I pulled my t-shirt over my head and turned so Dan could experience my frontal view. My black t-shirt completely covered my face so I knew Dan could watch without hesitation. I could feel my nipples sprout out and harden immediately. It felt like a surge of energy pulsed through my body and my heart skipped a few rhythms. My bush was quite hairy and full. I always hated shaving and I certainly had no intentions of anyone seeing me down there two days into the semester – if at all! I began to worry that Dan wouldn’t find my hairy crotch attractive since I saw Janna’s bare pussy. I quickly reached for my robe, tossed it on, grabbed my clothes and headed to the shower without looking back. My heart raced and my smile expanded across my face until my cheeks hurt. I thought to myself, “This will be a semester to remember.” …
8.31.02 Sat. 12:30am
Well, my first day of school at UCLA went just great, I met lots of way cool people and saw a bunch of guys that were totally bitchin. The biggest difference I’m feeling here at college is my sudden attraction for women. I’ve never felt turned on thinking about being with another woman but as soon as I saw my roommate Janna’s bare pussy – something clicked deep within me. Now I find myself creating wild erotic fantasies about women in my classes. In fact, I even got soaking wet daydreaming about what my Spanish 201 professor sounded like when she had an orgasm.
After dinner at the dining commons, I took a stroll to the beach. I sat alone with my notebook that already had ten pages of lecture notes. Suddenly, I heard an unusually loud wave crash to the beach and looked up to see the most athletic woman I’d ever seen. She was very tall, probably 5’11” and completely lean. She wore tiny black spandex shorts and a yellow spandex wetsuit top. The top gripped her chest like a vice. Her thighs were massive. She was an African-American woman who looked just like Serena Williams. “Oh my Lord,” I thought, “There aren’t any women like this in my hometown.” She must’ve been a pro surfer because she cut up and down these mountainous waves with ease. She smiled all the while. Her hair was shoulder-length and braided. I adored her colored beads. Splashes of water tagged her face as she soared through air and sea. Our eyes locked and she smiled at me and waved quickly. I nervously shot up a hand to wave back but just then she wiped out from a bone-crunching wave. I stood up to see if she needed help and shuffled to the water’s edge but she surfaced and began swimming towards shore with her blue surf board. As she walked from the ocean, I couldn’t help but say “Oh Jesus!” at her glistening abs and luxurious brown skin. Her teeth and smile were inspirational.
“I’m Meeka,” she said as she slapped my hand in a handshake I’d never experienced before. It was athletic and cool, our hands twisted and slapped skin like we were on a sports team together.
“Hi – Heather,” I clamored like a nervous ouff.
“Come on over, my stuff’s right up here on the beach,” said Meeka.
Meekah and I walked to her pile of blankets and clothes and she slumped down on her blanket.
We sat and chitchatted for two hours, comparing childhoods. It was so great – she made me laugh like I’ve never laughed. She could do hilarious imitations.
Meeka said, “Hey, the sun’s about to go down, wanna watch it with me?”
“Oh wow – sure!” I replied.
“Here, why don’t you come under the blanket, it gets freezing on the beach at night.” Meeka offered.
“Thank you very much,” I replied.
A huge black fleece blanket came flying over my shoulders and I felt Meeka instantly snuggle up next to my. It was amazing. I warmed up instantly – that’s for sure. We began watching the sunset and we loved the hues of red, orange, and yellow as God put on a display just for us. Our hands locked and I just felt like resting my head on her shoulder. She moaned as I snuggled into her side. I couldn’t hold back another moment. I buried my mouth into her neck and started kissing her feverishly. She moaned again and whispered, “Go girl mmm.” My hand ran up and down the side of her ribs, her ab muscles were incredible. My hand zeroed in on her breast and covered it quickly. ‘Yeaah baby…” she bellowed. It was completely dark under the blanket, I found that if I closed my eyes I could use my sense of touch even more. My hand slipped under her wetsuit top and ran over her smooth breast until my fingertips met her nipple. It was soft but conical in shape. I swirled my finger around her areola and massaged her nipple with the meat of my finger. She moaned with delight. We started to reshift under the cover and I realized she was removing all her clothes so I did the same. She positioned herself so we were in a 69 position but I didn’t realize it until her clitoris touched my lips. I sensed a small tuft of pubic hair. I spread her feminine fold so I could lodge my tongue inside. It was so warm and beautiful. I was constantly moaning with ecstacy. Just then she got to my vagina and slipped two strong fingers deep inside. I yelled with surprise and pleasure. She was on top. I sucked her clit through my lips and massaged it with my tongue as I felt her hips begin to buck and press against me. Her strength was explosive. After about 20 heavenly minutes of sucking she slid off me. As she did, I realized my chin and cheeks were covered with her wetness. It was very slippery but I enjoyed the flavor immensely. The next thing I felt was her mouth locking onto mine. We kissed deeply for a long while. Our arms wrapped around each other and all you could feel was naked flesh. We were so tightly wrapped that at some points of my body I couldn’t tell if I was hugging her or me. As we kissed, Meeka got on top of me again and started humping me very hard. Our pussy lips were locked in their grooves and our clits were banging into one another. Just as I thought Meeka was at her top speed she suddenly went twice as fast! She was fucking my brains fucked out! We both struck into full body orgasm within a minute of each other. My abdomen swirled inside with the most exquisite pleasure. We both screamed aloud throughout our climaxes. Afterward, we lifted off the blanket and simply lay in one another’s arms on the beach in the dark.
“Will I see you again?” I asked.
“I’m leaving for the pro surfer’s tour tomorrow but I’ll be back in a month. I’d love to see you again too.”
I held her tightly and said, “One month we’ll meet right here.”