Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-27-2003, 07:15 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Angelus
Exclamation OOC: The Treasure Hunters

I have an idea for a thread. It is about some treasure hunters so to speak who have been brought together by a very powerful person so that they can seek out a certain treasure for him. Little do they know that they person that has given them this task is a demon who wants this treasure no matter what so that he can destroy the very existence of the universe. He promises the group so much money that they jump at the chance to do this job, much to the joy of the demon.

As for the group they have been competing since they began and will do anything to get the treasure and money for themselves. Apart from the treasure hunters there are others that are trying to get this treasure for themselves and others that are trying to stop them as they know what will happen if the demon gets it.

One other thing I thought that I would throw in is that one of the group has been corrupted by the demon and wants kill off the rest of the group, get the treasure and take it to his or her master. I am not sure which one it is yet- I will tell that person in a pm. I don't want to be that person, where would the mystery be in that but I'll let him or her kill off the NPC characters that I will make up.

I hope that you like this idea and will jump in. I'll make up my character later (who won't be the group leader but I will be the demon) and then start this off on the actual thread.
Old 10-27-2003, 07:16 PM

Okay- I thought I would introduce my character.

Adam Richards looks like any other book worm and he is. He has a high IQ and loves nothing more than to solve problems that mystify him but he also loves to do all the dangerous things that come with the job.

He has gotten himself in trouble with the law though over a misunderstanding with an artifact that he found but had stolen by a rival. He is wanted by Interpol and several other police agencies and all he wants is to clear his name and find more treasure.
Old 10-28-2003, 12:13 AM

As you already know if you have read the thread Randolph is the character that has delivered the letters to everyone.

He is in the employ of the demon and does whatever is asked of him so he will be there to great you all when you make it to the towers and he will give you your instructions. He is not a demon but a human that has given himself over to the demon so that he can get some of the power when the demon takes over.