Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-26-2003, 07:35 PM

Talking V's hot tub experience

V was excited. It was a holiday weekend and she had use of a neighbors hot tube while they were gone. V was disappointed that she did not have a significant other to share the experience with. Regardless she was just glad for the chance to relax. Friday night V went over, let herself into the house and slipped into her suit. She then turned on the hot tub, poured herself a glass of diet soda and slipped into the hot tub. She just sat there relaxing. As she did she wondered what it would be like if she had a boyfriend. She continued to just sit and enjoy. The next night V returned and repeated her routine. This time as she slipped into the tub she sat on a jet. It excited her a little and really got her imagination going. After about 10 minutes in the tub V decided to remove her suit. She was alone and the hot tub was indoors. Even though no one was around V felt naughty about doing this. Though V is a fuller figure woman she wasn't self-conscious since no one was around to see her. V just sat back and enjoyed the feel of the warm water on her size C breasts. She was surprised at there boancy in the water. She was also surprised that her nipples were hardening. After a few minutes of watching them and then caressing them, V got to thinking about what those jets would do on her clitoris. V repositioned herself in front of one of the jets so that it was hitting her clit. This was exciting. She began to imagine what fun a boyfriend would have at this point. Since there was no male figure around she decided to ride the jet...
Old 06-22-2003, 07:34 AM

Send a message via ICQ to joenj Send a message via Yahoo to joenj
Her eyes closed and she was enjoying the pulsations on her clit when she heard something. Her eyes opened to see a man standing in the door with a duffelbag in his hand. V immediately submerged all but her head under the water and asked the man "Who the hell are you"? He said he was a friend of the neighbor's and they had told him he could use the hot tub over the weekend. He then said he was about to ask V the same question.
Old 06-28-2003, 03:32 AM

The man introduced himself as Ted and walk toward the hot tub. His body was tan and firm with a little bit of chest fuzz. V fumbled around the tub to find her bathing suit, but it must have disappeared under the jet bubbles. By that time V's clit was trobbing; the hot water had made her so hot and wet and a little sweaty. The sight of this man standing in just his bathing suit, approaching the tub made the deep insides of her pussy tremble.
Old 07-22-2003, 11:38 AM

Ted walked around the hot tub and as he stepped into it, V felt herself get a little light headed. Ted could see that V was at least topless under the water and sat on a seat in the tub directly opposite V. He asked her her name and she said "Just V". Ted smiled and said he was glad to meet her as he took a sip of his drink.
Old 07-24-2003, 10:51 PM
Loungin' Around

V slides down in the water to cover her breasts...but realizes to her surprise that now her leg is touching Ted's. She begins to get a little excited because his touch feels really good.

V decides to leave her leg where it is as she "accidentally" slides it along Ted's leg...hoping that he will respond to her slight encouragement.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 07-25-2003, 05:57 AM

Ted feels V's leg moving up his. He smiles at V as his hand finds her foot and moves it between his legs. V can feel his hardness through his suit and starts to massage his cock with her foot as she sees his eyes close and a smile on his face.
Old 08-08-2003, 01:22 AM
Danni

Dropping her foot V slides down in the water onto her knees and makes her way over to Ted. She puts her hands on his knees and slides them up his legs until she feel his hard cock. Moving past it she takes hold of his waistband and Ted lifts his hips allowing V to pull his shorts off. Then backing away she stands up revealing her hot sexy naked body to him. Pointing to the edge of the tub she looks him in the eye and says, "Get your fucking ass up there now!" In a flash Ted was sitting up on the edge as V moved up and let his throbbing member fill her mouth. His 8-inches of steely flesh slid into her experienced throat easily as she gave him one of her world famous blowjobs. Ted's eyes bulged when he felt his cock enter her throat. Suddenly V stood and let his cock slip from her throat. Standing and turning from him she bent over the other side of the tub displaying her shaved pussy to him and growled, "Fuck my dripping cunt now stud!" Not needing to be told twice he had just rammed his eight inches into V's steaming pussy when he looked up and saw his girlfriend standing there. "Oh fuck, he thought."
Old 08-08-2003, 01:53 AM
Danni

When Ted stopped moving inside of her V looked up and seeing Ted's girlfriend looked back at Ted and said, "I never told you to stop." V didn't know where this streak of dominance had come from but she was enjoying it almost as much as Ted's cock in her overheated cunt. Ted looked at his girlfriend and started moving his cock in and out of V's cunt again. "What is your name sweetie?" Looking down at V she answered, "I'm Ted's girlfriend Brenda. Who are you?" Thinking how to answer V looked up at he rand said, "I am in charge so get your fucking clothes off and sit right here in front of me so I can taste your swet pussy." The odd thing is that V had never even given sex with a woman another thought. That is until now she had a huge hard cock in her pussy and she wanted a wet, juicy pussy in her mouth. Brenda's well trimmed pussy and perfect 36C tits came into view. Brenda's big nipples were hard and there was already some dew dripping from her pussy. Sitting on the floor then sliding towards V she looked into v's eyes and at that moment realized just how much she wanted this too.
Old 08-11-2003, 07:20 AM

Ted watched as Brenda slid her cunt forward so V could taste her. As he pumped V harder, she got even more turned on as her tongue probed Brenda's pussy. Brenda let out a loud moan and Ted was about ready to dump his load watching this. V's mouth covered Brenda's pussy as Ted came hard inside her and his cock fell out of her. This freed V's hands and she promptly reached up and spread Brenda's lips so she could really lick her pussy. Brenda lay back from the pool as she felt Ted's mouth on her nipple.
Old 08-24-2003, 11:24 PM

V pressed her middle finger inside of Brenda's cunt and made her moan. She then slid in two, then three fingers in and probed her slow then faster right on her G spot. She realized how much she enjoyed making another woman come as Brenda let out loud yelps the whole neighborhood could probably hear. Ted stucked on Brenda's nipples, neck and ears.
When V stopped, Brenda sat at the edge of the hot tub panting. "Now its time for me to give the orders bitch," she said and grabbed V's hands behind her back. "Ted go get a bottle of wine from inside." Ted exited the hot tub completely nude and went across the deck into the house.
Still holding V's hands behind her back, Brenda got suddenly calm and said, "Now I get to have you and your little pussy all to myself." Brenda pushed V over to the jet in the hot tub so it was pounding against her clit and she reached under V and pushed too fingers inside of her. V leaned over the side of the hot tub moaning with pleasure. "Oooo you do have a nice little cunt, don't you? You like when I fuck it don't you? Tell me. Tell me you like it." V's moans led up to her screaming loudly "Fuck me Brenda! I love it! I love it! Fuck me, ooooh yeah!" Ted came out on to the deck with a bottle of white wine in hand to see the beautiful sight of his girlfriend fucking the woman he had just pounded. Brenda gave him a wink as his cock got rock hard.
Old 11-05-2003, 08:57 PM
Banned

Just about then, "Rex the Wonder Dog" came scampering across the patio, his tounge wagging back and forth, slobber dripping from his mouth. He was one ~hot dog~ and he was ready for some lovin'.