Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-08-2015, 08:31 PM

Jon & Nicole In Grenada

After selling the house, taking a leave of absence from his work and taking care of other business Jon and Nicole find themselves in Grenada. In their swanky hotel room both Jon and Nicole get out of their clothes and get naked and start rubbing their bodies together sharing lots of kisses, some kisses are soulful with Jon grabbing Nicole's tits and he is squeezing them as Nicole let's out soft moan and then Jon is pinching her nipples which is driving Nicole crazy.. Nicole says in a heavily breathed voice God Damn!!! Uncle that feels fantastic and kisses her Uncle Jon hard by shoving her tongue down his throat and then she grabs his flacid cock and balls and starts to Inflate his dick. While she is doing that she makes him lay down on the bed while she sensually pumping up his dick. She ask her Uncle Jon this did you get penile implant because of me as she start suking his cock before it reaches it's full hardness and berth, Jon says sweets, our captors Injected me with so much serum that it killed the blood vessels in my dick. Luckily for I was able to get an implant and basically yes I got for you hoping that we would be together and fuck with it. But I did fuck other women just to test it out as he is smiling at Nicole. And Nicole says before sucking his click again, yeah Jon like Cathy hahaha, he says suck my cock BITCH!!!! Ohhh I will as she does that Jon let's out a big MOAN!!! And says FUCK!!!! Nicki that feels great don't stop. She also starts licking his balls and sucking them too while jerking his cock. How does that feel Jon?? He says Great!!! Nicole says good, I have been wanting to really do this to you, Jon says in a labored voice why??? Nicole says because you lick my FUCKING CLIT so God damn well' you eat my my pussy, suck on my pussy lips until I cum and squirt. Oh really says Jon and Nicole says l'am going to blow you until cum in my mouth Jon!!! And Nicole goes Into overdrive by sucking and licking his cock, jerking it off and then finally she sticks his cock between her massive titties and squeezes them around his dick tight like a pussy and says Jon I want to your cum in my mouth as she sucks the head of his cock in her mouth every time it comes up from between her tits. Jon says Nicki I,I II want to fuck your PUSSY!!! Nicole says that will be later on right now Jon I want your CUM, taste your cum in My MOUTH Come on Jon give that Jazz, I want it now, now Jon is now breathing heavily now Nicole NICOLE!!!! And then Nicole takes his cock in her hand and is jerking him real hard sensing he is about to cum, she says cum, cum, cum cum for your Nicki and as soon as Jon heard that he let's out be YELL NICKI!!!!" I'm cumminggggg and then he spews his cum all over Nicole's face and mouth. And Nicole is moaning in delight and says Uncle this Is What I wanted. Jon who is breathing very hard says Nicki I love you. Nicole who is smiling at that remark as wiping off the cum off her face say I love you to Jon and kisses him again. Then Jon time for a nap and then off dinner to our real estate agent Nadisha Rhodes.
At dinner Jon and Nicole meet with Nadisha Rhodes who is simply a radiantly beautiful black women in her early 60's short salt and pepper hair and a very good figure for her age. Nadisha tells both Jon and Nicole to call her Naddie which is a lot easier to say. So she gathers Information from Jon and Nicole on what kind of home they are looking for, Jon gave her a budget of 900K to 1.1 mil. Must have a real nice backyard with a pool, at least 4 to 5 bedrooms and a very very nice kitchen. She says no problem that she should be able find them their perfect home with the budget that Jon gave her. After that the three finished dinner had drinks and Jon and Nicole told part of their story to Naddie, she responded by saying we have people here that were caught in your situation and have come here to live in peace maybe you might meet some of these people. As for me I'm wild spirit that refuses to be tamed even at my age both Nicole and Jon were surprised to here that. Naddie had alot to drink and was telling Jon and Nicole all about her love life which was quite shocking because Naddie seemed so refined. Well it was to retire for the night Naddie, Nicole and Jon hugged eachother and agreed to meet at 10 the next morning.
Back in their room Jon and Nicole get ready for bed but Jon is thinking about the fantastic blow job Nicole gave him earlier in the day so he decides to return the favor to Nicole. So he starts with getting his dick hard then he hopps into bed with Nicole and subtly cozies up to her and at that point Nicole feels his hard dick between her ass cheeks and she says Uncle what are you doing as she turns her head towards him and kisses him, Jon says that was a great blow job you gave this afternoon that I have to return the favor,,,, and he lifts her right leg and jabs his hard cock into her still wet pussy and Nicole let's a big yell by saying OH GOD DAMN fuck fuck oooohhhh shitttt that still feels good and I'm still so damn wet. Jon is pumping her feriously telling her you like my cock up your pussy don't you??? Yes damn it, fuck me hard, harder, harder oh fuck UNCLE!!!! I'm gonna cum and at that point Jon puts Nicole on her back spreads her legs and shoves his cock back in her pussy and pumps her ferociously in and out in and out, Nicki want you to cum for Nicki cum for as Jon is banging her pussy with unrentless furry Nicole is breathing very hard now squirming says oh fuck Jon I'm very close so god damn close and then she lets out a loud moan and starts to cum and squirt Jon their you go I'm cumming I'm cummimg ohhhh ffffuuuuccckkk I'm squirting tooooo. Nicole is trying to catch her breath as she pushes Jon on his back then climbs on top of him Inserts his cock in pussy and says I'm going to make you cum again he looks at her and says go for it and with that Nicole starts riding his cock up and down several times and switches by sitting on his cock moving in a grinding motion which is driving Jon crazy but at that point Nicole's over sensitive pussy is getting the best her again as starts to cum again ooohhhh Jjjjoooonn damn you I'm cuuuummmminnnggg oooohhhh ggggoooodddd that feeels good. Jon is just smiling away as if he just painted a master piece. Nicki he says in a deep voice I love making you cum, love squeezing your tits and pinching those great nipples, but Jon I will make you cum again today and starts to grind his cock then moving up and down in a more intense motion but she has something else in mind because Nicole is determined to make Jon cum again. Nicole resumes her grinding over Jon's cock and then reaches behind her back with her right hand and grabs his balls and starts to squeeze them hard and soft hard and soft and then Jon starts to thrust his cock in an upward motion into Nicole's pussy over and over until Nicole justs lays on Jon as he starts to pump her pussy feriously as Nicole senses he about to cum so she encourages Jon to fuck her harder and harder harder Jon, then Jon all of a sudden yells out oooohhhh Nickkkkiii I'm cummmiinnnggg oh shit oh fuck then he cums hard inside Nicole's pussy and the both of them are breathing hard as Nicole looks at her Uncle and notices tears streaming down his face, Nicole says Uncle Jon are you OK? What's wrong? Jon says in a broken voice no woman has ever made me cum twice in one day, I love you Nicki, Nicole says not even Aunt Denise? Jon says not even Aunt Denise. Nicki your the bomb. Nicole responds with a soulful kiss and says I love you too Jon Rubio. They both smile and go to sleep. They got a big day tomorrow.