Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Lesbian Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-25-2004, 12:54 PM

Saturday Afternoon Poolside

It was mid-summer and I had the house to myself for the whole weekend. My parents were going away and I convinced them that everything would be fine with me being alone, after all I was 18 years old. They always seem to think I am still a baby.

I had invited three of my girlfriends that I had gone to school with for a pool party on the Saturday. We had left school and each worked in our hometown still but we hardly got to spend much time together anymore with work and everything.

I had asked them to arrive at about 11am for a BBQ and then a pleasant afternoon in the pool. I was a little nervous that morning hoping that they would remember to come to my party. I had made some ice-cold lemonade and had some juice in the refrigerator too. I had some salads and meat to cook on the BBQ.

As it turned out I had nothing to worry about

Finally the doorbell rang and when I opened it there was Beth she has mahogany hair down to her shoulders it was sort of messed up. She was wearing a tiny black and white dress with horizontal stripes. Her eyes were dark brown, her smile, beautiful.

Then before I closed the door both Ingrid and Hanna arrived we both welcomed them inside.

Ingrid is a brunette with long frizzy hair her eyes are hazel she has a petite smile, she has that pure and innocent face.

Hanna is a blonde, her hair is straight and reaches halfway down her back, she wears it to one side. Her eyes are green and she has a nice smile too. Hanna was born in Holland she came to Australia about 8 years ago I have been friends with her since her first day at school, we were twelve then.

Well you know what my friends look like so mow I will tell you about myself. I am a blonde too; my hair is straight and comes down to my shoulders. I think I am plain looking because I have this “Barbra Streisand” nose. My eyes are green and I am 165 cm tall. ( We are all about the same height )

I gave my friends some lemonade and we went out to the back yard and sat in some shade on the plastic furniture. After we chatted for about half an hour we decided to hop into the pool. There was a little area my dad had made for people to change outside in private. It’s pretty cool though. It’s fenced off on three sides and a gate in front. He planted all these ferns and other shade plants in there. You stand there and stand totally naked and no one can see you. There you are standing there among all these plants with these two tall trees shading the whole area. My friends each took a turn in there to change.

All three had bikinis and me thanks to Ned, our rotten dog, I had to wear my one piece. Yes you guessed it that damn dog pulled my bikini bottoms off the clothesline and ruined them. ( Damn dog )

Beth’s was blue, Ingrid’s was white and Hanna’s has a strawberry pattern. While they were changing I went to my room and put on my one piece. It was lime green and black.

We hoped into the water, which was always cold because the pool has three giant sails over it to keep it shaded. My dad did that because of his concerns about skin cancer and stuff. We played for about an hour or more. Sometimes in the water, sometimes out of the water. By this time we were starting to get hungry so I got out the food and Ingrid helped me bring plates and stuff.

We all helped to cook on the BBQ and we sat down to a nice lunch. I suggested that some wine would go well with lunch and the others said no. But I insisted and went into the house and returned with two bottles of a nice sweet white and four glasses. My friends did mot need much convincing to have some. I poured us each a glass and the first bottle was almost gone. It was easy to drink and we soon had started on the second bottle. As we drank and ate our conversation flowed freely. After we had finished eating we lay on our towels on the grass in the shade we each still had some wine in our glasses so we drank the rest of the wine there.

A while later Beth said she wanted to go in topless, before I could say anything she had her top off and I could see her bare lilly white tits. Her nipples pink and perky, her small tits looked wonderful. I could see her tan line where her top had been. She gave me this sexy glance and went into the pool.

Ingrid and Hanna said they were going in topless too! And soon they too had their tops off. Ingrid’s tits were bigger and more round. Her nipple flat and pale she had no tan line so I guess this was not the first time she had been topless.

Hanna’s tits were small like Beth’s but her nipples were tiny with a tiny bit poking out. No tan lines either.

They both ran to the pool and were in the water with Beth, they called to me to join them and I wanted to but thanks to that dog well you know. Finally I said I would go topless but I had to get some panties to wear. I ran to my room and took off my swimsuit, I looked at myself in the mirror my tits were lilly white too my nipple pink and protruding, they were bigger than Hanna’s and Beth’s but not as big as Ingrid’s.
I put on a pair of white panties and went back outside.

I returned to the pool and slipped in, as soon as I did I felt free and easy swimming there with my four best friends all topless. We played together some more and I got out of the water for a moment, I looked down at my panties and EEK!! You could see everything through my wet panties. I hopped back into the water hoping that the others had nor noticed my problem. Beth came over close to me and whispered to me about how she could see my pussy through my panties, then she put something on the pool edge. It was her bikini bottom, she was naked! I instantly became curious about how she looked naked. Beth held my hand and kissed it. She swam away and I could see her perfect bum through the clear water. Ingrid and Hanna saw Beth naked too and soon they both were naked too. Well I wasn’t going to join them being naked, being topless was far enough for me. After a few minutes the others realized I was not getting naked. The next thing I knew they were allover me Ingrid & Hanna held my arms and Beth pulled my panties right off me and threw them across the other side of the yard. I wanted to struggle, I wanted to scream, but I didn’t I guess I liked being stripped like that. I pretended to sob a little. Beth came over to see if I was okay, she put her arm around me she gave me another sexy look and then kissed me. I don’t know why but I kissed her back, her tongue was inside my mouth she was pressing her body against mine. I opened one eye and Beth was looking deep into my eyes, she kissed me again. I looked around to see Ingrid and Hanna kissing too.

Beth put one hand on my tit and I felt her other hand reaching between my legs, I don’t know what came over me but I opened my legs and Beth’s hand was feeling the lips of my pussy with her fingers. Again she kissed me. My pulse was going mad, my mind was lost in the bliss that Beth was showing me. My other two friends kissing too.

Soon I started to imagine what this temptress was going to do next

To Be Continued