Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-23-2008, 11:56 AM

Practice makes perfect.

This is a story I really struggled to tell because it is so near and dear to me. I,ve never told a soul and inspite of my feelings, it was and has been pushed aside for the good of everyone involved. But let me start at the beginning.....
I'm a nineteen year old girl, a tomboy really and I'll omit my name for personal reasons. One thing that became evident early on in my life was the fact that I always going to be a tiny thing all my life. At a whopping 4' 10", I'm hardly model material. It was like God said stop growing at 10 or something. If I was playing in the elementary school down the street, you'd never even notice I was almost an adult. As you can imagine, this gave me a huge complex growing up. Kids can be and are sometimes so cruel and they let me have it through my formative years.
All nineteen years of my life, I've lived at home with my Mom and Dad and big brother. They have always been my biggest supporters and really helped me in more ways than one( but more of that later). My folks are in their late forties and my older brother is in his second year of college at almost 21. I've always had a special bond with my daddy, I was his "little pumpkin" and he spoiled me rotten. I couldn't have asked for a better dad.
As I said earlier, my self esteem was never very good growing up. My story really began in high school, as I went through puberty and discovering sexuality. I couldn't do all the things that other girls my age were doing....learning how to flirt, show off my body and eventually experiment with sex. I looked like a little girl and it didn't go over right. I think boys were mostly embarrassed because they looked so much older than me and it wouldn't look to cool dragging around "jailbait" as I was referred to.
From the time I was a kid, I loved to be naked or near to it. I get this from my family, although we aren't nudists we all run around in various stages of undress. It didn't bother me to see my brother or dad or mother for that matter naked and I wasn't too concerned about it either. You would think all of that body confidence would have translated outside of the home, but it didn't. I didn't really develop breasts until I was a senior in high school and at a solid B cup, I'm barely a handful. I have the puffiest little pink nipples though and I think they are cute.....out of clothes that is. In a bra they disappear into nothing.
I began sometime last year to notice my Father covering up more around me, but when he didn't he couldn't hide his arousal. I was used to my brother's occasional boners but my dad was a different story. His arousal somehow gave me a little flush of modesty too. Was my dad thinking about me sexually? Now...those of you who want to judge me on my next moves, cast the first stone, but I challenge you to walk in my shoes. I felt a little bit turned on that finally I had some sexual power over someone even if that someone was dad. The dirtiness and taboo of it somehow made it more appealing to me, look.....if you can turn on your dad, you can turn on anyone.
I decided; with a little apprehension that I was going to experiment on my father and if it worked, maybe my brother, although I knew he would be tougher. How would I do it?
I decided to be subtle at first. I would try suggestive posing or bending over in plain sight of my dad. I would put my ass in his direction and expose my swollen cunt from the back. I would brush gently against him as I walked by, letting my hard nipples touch his waist or back. I sat cross-legged on the couch with my sex exposed to him. His cock would grow until he had to make up some excuse to leave and get dressed. Even in clothes, I sometimes think it was worse for him. The outline of his hard cock would extend to his right almost to his side. He would leave for awile and then return as if nothing happened. He was so cute! I think my mom began to notice too, because pretty soon I was the only one naked at home. This was no fun!
I decided to "go big or go home", as my brother says. I was going to seduce my father if it was the last thing I did, even if I didn't know what I was going to do once I accomplished it. My parents have a ritual in the evenings, my mom takes a bath while my dad reads the paper in his den. This usually takes about 45 minutes and then they go to bed and have sex like bunnies. I know, I've heard it my whole life. I'm right across the hall. This night would be different, he was going to think of me when he fucking mom. I left my door slightly open and waited for the bath water to start running. I lay back on my bed and started to masturbate by rubbing my finger up and down my moist little slit. I moaned loudly and started to move my hips back and forth, hoping to attract my father's attention. Bingo.....right on cue, my dad poked his head around the corner and looked into my room. he was treated to my fingers being jammed into my wet pussy and me licking them as I exchanged hands back and forth. Mission accomplished, my parents had the most vigorous sex I had ever heard. I made this routine my little ritual for about 3 months, my mom should have thanked me for the tiger in her bed.
One afternoon, my mother and me were talking on the couch.
" I think it's time you started wearing more clothes around the house....it's making dad uncomfortable" she said.
"Oh Mom....come on. How is it making dad uncomfortable?"
" You're becoming a woman and I hope this doesn't embarrass you.....but I think he gets aroused by you. Don't judge him honey....he's a man you know."
"But Mom!.....I was really feeling comfortable with my sexuality lately and now I have to go back into the closet. I'm masturbating now you know." I whined.
"Really?.....Are you having sex?" mom asked.
"No, not yet. It doesn't mean I wouldn't but I don't feel comfortable around boys my age. I wish I had a man to teach me about sex"
" Don't be in such a hurry, The first time isn't really all that magical and besides I don't need my little girl running around pregnant."Mom said.
" I wish dad could teach me, but it wouldn't be right I guess" I threw out there to see what response I got.
" where do you get these ideas? That came out of nowhere." Mom said in a litttle disgust.
" just thinking out loud mom."
" well don't.......That's disgusting" she snorted.
That was the end of that conversation.
Dad came to me about a week later and wanted to have the "talk".
" I guess you're wondering about what I want to say" dad started.
" No... I'm pretty sure mom told you everything....look dad, I just said it because I thought it would be nice but I fully realize it's wrong. I don't have much luck at school because I look 10 years old in clothes. I could go to school naked but I don't think that would go over well. Just leave me alone!" Boy did I sound pathetic.
" What exactly do you want me to do about it?" dad asked.
"nothing dad!" I snapped back.
"Can you keep a secret? If your mom didn't have a problem with it, I probably wouldnt have a problem either. But she does and..."
"And you can't do anything without her permission?" I asked.
" First of all it's incest and it would be cheating." he said.
"Does mom have to know? I know you get a hard-on looking at me. It's exciting to me too. I don't want to break up you and mom's relationship but I'm curious that's all."
"Let me think about it, ok?" he said.
"OK... I love you dad." I said as he walked to his den.
That night as mom got ready for her bath, Dad came to my room.
"Ok, this can only happen during mom's bath alright.Are you still sure you want to do this?" Dad sounded like a teenager.
"Yes I do want to." my pussy was already getting wet.
"Do you know anything about sex? oral? intercourse? anal?"
"anal? dad come on. first things first.....no but I'm going to learn." I said.
Pulling his shorts down he asked me suck his cock for the first time.
It didn't feel at all like I imagined, it lookd hard as a rock but it actually had a soft foreskin covering it. I slowly sucked up and down as I stroked his cock. Dad was really controlled and gently stroked my hair as he pumped his hips into my face.
" Do you want to taste my cum or do you want me to cum on the floor?" Now I ask you, would a teenager have asked me that?
" I want to taste it dad, just tell me when you're about to...ok?"
"Here it comes!"Dad exploded into my mouth with surprising force and I gagged just a little on it's pungent taste.
"Tomorrow night ok?" and he left to go back to his room.
The next day I could hardly wait, I was finally going to be fucked and by someone who knew how to. That night he came into my room just as he did the night before.
"I'm going to ask you again...are you sure you want to go through with this?"
he asked.
" More than anything daddy." I wimpered.
Oooh, I like that. Are you on the pill? Mom never mentioned it. I don't need my little girl getting pregnant." he said.
"Gee,,,where have I heard that before." I chuckled.
Dad eased his cock into me gently and when I told him I had relaxed enough, he began to fuck me with some gusto. Now I knew how mom felt, god he was good. Slow then fast....almost out, then deep inside. After about ten minutes of bliss, he told me he was ready to cum. I did'nt want it to stop and I circled my legs around his waist and pulled him deeper into me. At first, I didn't realize the burning I felt was his seed being blasted into me. OH MY GOD! I couldn't get pregnant from this could I ?
Dad returned the next night and we humped again. this time I made him pull out. We continued like this for a couple weeks. As I got sick the next week, the burning thought which was confirmed by my doctor later was....you guessed it pregnant! Here is the cautionary tale to all those girls who think they can't get pregnant the first time. that was the last time my father and I had sex. Nine months later I delivered a beautiful baby boy. My mother still gets on me about not wanting to know who the father is. He looks more like my brother than my son, my mom thinks we have dominant genes. She is right.
I don't regret it, I have a lovely boy and a caring family. But I do miss my father's cock. Who knows maybe someday, we can get the whole nudist thing going again.