Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-22-2008, 11:30 AM

The Spy.........Chapter 3

The garage door noise all at once brought our tryst to an end; me running naked down the hall to the bathroom with my son's cum running down my leg, and my son grabbing his clothes and slamming his door. I felt so scared but at the same time, so alive. My new life had adventure and danger, neither of which I had felt in years. Would my husband see it written all over my face? How do you conceal an affair that's happening right in your own house? As I cleaned myself up, I almost had to giggle at the silliness of it all. My husband came in and up the stairs and into the bathroom to ask about my day, I was running a bath when he entered.
He was really interested in our new surveillence and the results from it. Oh, I made up some phoney story about how our son was really just into music and hanging out in his room, a typical teenage activity. He seemed relieved as I relayed the bogus information to him. When I finished with the conversation and my bath, I asked him to hand me my robe.
"what robe?" he replied.
OH MY GOD! the robe! In my rush to get out of my son's room, I had completely forgotten my robe on his floor. There were no clothes in the bathroom, a fact that did not go un-noticed by my husband.
"where are your clothes?.....did you walk around naked in front of the kids?"
Our kids were older and we didn't ever walk around unclothed. He got up to go into the bedroom to retrieve what he thought might be my robe and walked past my son's room. In the excitement, my son had left the house perhaps to think or maybe gather himself together, but he left his door ajar. My husband saw my robe on the floor next to the bed and the very large wet spot on the edge of the bed.
" Honey.......where is sean?" my husband asked.
" I'm not sure ......why do you ask?"
" Well, I found your robe........and it looks like our son might be engaging in sexual activities.....are you sure you haven't seen him?"
A jolt of fear shot through me. Did he suspect? How could he put this together I murmered to myself.
He handed my robe to me and said, "I think it might time to have a man to man with Sean "
If he only knew...Sean should be giving him the man to man.

That night was delicate balancing act of trying to not look or appear guity but also finding out what Sean thought about today's events. This is the part where I could go on about being in love with my son. I love my son as a son, but his cock...that's a different story. I fell in love with sex again and I was determined to get it.
We didn't talk or even acknowledge that day for about two weeks. Oh I tried, but Sean found different ways to avoid me and being alone with me. I had screwed it up and now I had lost the respect of my son. In the meantime, my sex drive was in high gear. All I thought about night and day was teenage boy cock and how to get it. I found myself cruising the malls and various other teen hangouts but never really had the nerve to pursue it further than that. It was on one such afternoon that I spotted Sean sitting alone in the food court, sipping a coke and in his thoughts.
" Are you going to avoid me forever?.....Sean, I never meant to hurt you and if you would like to act like nothing happened then so be it." I said as if I was breaking up with him.
" No Mom........I can't forget about what happened....I was confused for a while" he said.
"What about?" I asked.
" How can a son be in love with his mother?......It's so wrong."
"Sean, I love you too.....as my son. Don't confuse what you are feeling with love. Let's look at it this way, I'll teach you about sex and you'll help get me out of the rut I've been in the last 15 years. I love your father but I've realized now that I crave younger cock....teenage cock and that's where you can help me. Deal?"
" I guess your'e right....thanks mom for helping me out. Does this mean we can do it more often?" Sean said.
"Yes, but this has to stay between us. No friends, no little brother or sister, and absolutely no Dad, OK?"
He nodded.
"Then let's get out of here and go fuck, I've been dying these last couple weeks" I whispered in his ear.
Out in the car, I pulled his beautiful cock out of his shorts and sucked long and slow on it. I admired the gentle bend upward toward his head and the glistening pre-cum that oozed from the tip of his penis. He moaned and humped at my face as I slobbered on his tool, up and down.
"Mom!....I think I'm gonna......cum!..." he cried as the first blast hit the back of my throat. I swallowed for all that I was worth, man...... teenage boys can cum in buckets. It was salty and musky and I loved it. It was so dirty.
Over the next year, we fucked just about every chance we got. Clear until he went to college that next fall. I couldn't wait for him to come home for Christmas! Oh.....how did I get over my craving for young cock? I did say that I had two other children didn't I? Bradley....almost 18 and Sara....just turning 16. I dreamed about the lessons they would learn as they grew older.