User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-05-2002, 09:04 PM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
helenearth---I agree with luv2please.My wife didn't seem like she
enjoyed doing it;but;at least she tried;because she knew that I
enjoyed it.He sounds like he is ;very;self centered and doesn't
give a damn about you.My advice--Dump Him.There is no such thing as a "bad"BJ.Some are just better than others! Irish
P.S.I'm sure that there are others that would enjoy your exper-
imentation!
Old 01-06-2002, 01:02 AM
Scooter

I have to disagree with hotgirl4u2nite about the Altoids. My ex did that and it burned like hell. For me a good blow job is when I'm able to stimulate her with my hands to that we both recieve pleasure and the more I give to her the more I get.
Old 01-06-2002, 11:38 AM
Stiff Member

You all sound like.....

experts!!!!Would love to have my wife do any of that but she just doesnt get into it that often. Shes good at it but does it few and far between!
Old 01-06-2002, 06:45 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Cool A quandary you present …..

Quote:
Originally posted by LoveDiva4u
....and I thought my description of a blow job , in a past thread was good!

..BUT, ……..because I really want all our lady to rest PIECEFULLY, ……….I……..will volunteer to help resolve this dilemma. Purely for the sake of clarification, I think SweetStuff, Diva and I should get together and work this OUT. I will try HARD to think of how we will do this by then. Leave it all to me.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 01-06-2002, 08:17 PM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
I can see it now... PF saying, "Hmmmm, I can't tell... do it again, I have to be sure..."

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 01-06-2002, 08:57 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Cool Scotzoid........

..shhhhhhhhhhhhh!

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Old 01-07-2002, 09:21 AM
~*Forget Me Not*~

I heard that ...... LMAO..

"Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please
continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Old 01-07-2002, 07:24 PM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
PF, I cannot allow you to take advantage of these fair ladies in such a fashion, unless of course you invite me along to help in this decision

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 01-07-2002, 07:46 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Cool Scotzoid-

I’ll call you as soon as we’re done.

Just push my eyes back into my head, pull the sheet out of the crack of my ass and roll me out the door!

Thanks friend.

Old 01-08-2002, 08:25 PM

Well hellenearth I have to say, my first impressions when your b/f said you don't give good head was that he was being rude and self-centered. That's a horrible thing to say! Now if he said using your teeth hurt, that's different. But it's your decision to keep him or not. I wonder how he'd take it if you told him he didn't know how to muff dive?

But I'd like to add to the techniques so thoughtfully shared by other posters here. I like to start slow and build up the pace. Like sugarfreecandy, I start with some kissing (definitely French-kissing with lots of tongue to get me excited!) and working on his ears and neck moving down to his groin. Then I move to the inner thighs and kiss and nibble and breath across his balls and cock.

Then I start licking and gently sucking his balls (I like him to be at the edge of the bed or sofa so he can rest on his elbows and watch me). Then I lick just below his balls almost to his anus (never tried licking there yet) and back up and over his balls and do this back and forth for a bit. Then I slowly start licking up his shaft to his head, gently flick his head with my tongue so it barely touches, then back down again. When I'm ready to take his cock in my mouth I prolong it a little further. I work my way up to his head, licking his open slit and gently roll his head in my mouth, then back to his shaft again. Each time I take his head farther and keep it in my mouth just a little longer than the time before. Then I start to work his cock in and out of my mouth while I alternate massaging his balls and stroking his cock. I work slowly at first and when I want to make him cum I start going faster and faster making lots of slurping noises. And of course I usually swallow his load.

Now I'd like to try the Altoids, gently of course perhaps starting off with softer breath mints or something. I also would like to try humming, I hear it feels good (any guys/gals want to comment?).

Also, if I remember correctly and please forgive me if I don't, I think LoveDiva4u said if I swallow I can overcome that gag reflex and deep throat cock (but I need to go back and look that post up again, it was in the general talk area).

Sweet Chastity
Old 01-20-2002, 08:37 PM

Thumbs up

Yeah, what they said!!

And as for the altoids suggestion... we've used altoids, all flavors... cinnamon is veryyyyyyy warm and my guy LOVED it. All guys are a different about hot/cool sensations on their cocks. An ex loved the feel of me giving head while sucking on a blue ice cough drop. Hubby hated it!! He made me stop and ran to the shower!! It's all about trying new things and going with it if it works, and if it doesn't... chalk it up as a lesson learned and don't take it personally!

One question I would ask you is -- do you ENJOY giving head? Because men can sense that too if a woman appears to not like it. A friend told me once that his wife acts like she is afraid to put it in her mouth! Correct me if I'm wrong guys, but I think a man wants to feel like there is nothing you love more than sucking his manhood. He wants you to tell him how much you love it and show him!!! Good Luck!
Old 01-21-2002, 06:48 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Mae13
Might as well "dive" in...hehe

All these things are such great suggestions Helenearth! I think Soooo much of it has to do with attitude...it plays so much into that "wanton" image Don mentioned!

When I go down on a guy, I don't only concentrate on *him*, I concentrate on the power that position gives ME! Think about how much he wants this, how helpless he is when your lips are wrapped around his cock, how the world revolves around YOU when you are sucking his soul from his body...it's kind of a power trip yes, but it feeds into everything, and makes it a more amazing experience for you both! I can climax while giving oral sex without even touching myself, I love it that much!

But, while we're on the subject...touching yourself while giving him head can be a mighty good show! If he's lying down with a pillow propping his head up, you can kneel at his side so he can see your fingers play as you pleasure him...and the happy noises you make around him will add to his feelings too!

Eye contact is good too. You hear over and over again how much men love being able to look down at a girl on her knees and lock eyes as she takes him into her mouth. I personally love to watch the ecstasy show on his face when I'm making him feel good. It's especially erotic to see the expression on his face as he cums for you! Most guys are verbally excited as well...as you're licking him, tell him how good he tastes, how much you love sucking him, etc. If he is into dirty talk (and you are into talking dirty, hehe!) tell him how much you love being his slutty little cocksucker, how much you want to taste his cum, etc...get as graphic as you are comfortable with!

I definitely chip in for the tease factor! Know his signals for right before he cums...then stop....tease a little...perhaps move away from his cock for a bit, lavish your tongue on his inner thighs, down his legs...suck on his fingers a bit, or go up and taste his lips, nibble at his ears, his neck, etc... Then go back down, bring him to that edge again and again and again. He may seem frustrated at first, but he'll thank you in the end! lol.

And, if you are into being a dirty girl...?! If you aren't too squeamish, pressure to the prostate during a blowjob (or any sexual action, for that matter!) via the rectum seems to be something most fellows enjoy, if they can get past the whole "anal homoerotic" seemingness of it all...

If you or he are not into that intrusive of stimulation, you can get a pretty similar reaction with pressure to the perineal area (between his balls and anus). Seems the best time to do that is when they are close to cumming, especially once they hit that 'point of no return'.

As others have mentioned, it seems that ballplay is a favourite too...licking/sucking/nibbling/scratching with fingernails...up to them (and you) on how hard to do all those of course, but all is fair in sex and war...wait, I got that wrong...ah well

OK, I'll shut up now, I'm gettin' myself all worked up here, hehe!
Happy sucking!!

*hugs*
Mae
Old 01-21-2002, 07:30 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
You're getting worked up!!!!

Bloody hell Mae you want to see what you've just done to me

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 01-28-2002, 02:16 AM
aaron697

Damn you Mae

*grabbing myself and running down the hall*

Gadzooks Woman!

A
Old 01-28-2002, 05:24 AM
Hot Tongue and Member

Send a message via AIM to don73153 Send a message via Yahoo to don73153
Wink Mae says, 'I love it that much'!

OoooooooooooooH!!! Hell YESssssssssss

Mae, I'd love for you to be MY slutty little cocksucker! Sounds like a technique I'd definitely like to try first hand!

Don