Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Masturbation Stories
User Name
Password

Old Today, 10:50 AM

Massage in Monaco

The billboard outside indicated that it was a beauty parlour where you could have beauty treatments such nail painting, depilation, massage, hair dressing....so it was quite comprehensive. In I walked, saw an attractive girl at the reception desk who greeted me with “Bonjour monsieur!” As you can deduce I was in a French speaking country, Monaco to be precise. I returned the greeting in my accented French and then addressed the young lady in English (shame on me), but she was able to book me in for a massage on my yacht, a personal service which was offered.

“Will this be with you?” I wondered. “No, with a colleague who will be a lady with experience. Actually, the boss lady who is very good.”

Two days later I awaited the arrival of Monique, sitting on the aft deck of my yacht enjoying a glass of wine when a lovely lady arrived. I invite her on board and to sit with me while we have a glass of champagne. She is tall, extremely good looking, blond hair falling about her shoulders, blue eyes, wearing a loose fitting white blouse, a short white skirt and low rise heeled white shoes.

We sit and converse for a while on the aft deck which is quite visible to passers by on the quayside, such that I notice a man who is peering rather intensely at Monique, particularly at her legs well displayed because of her short skirt.

“Monique, see that man there on the quayside, paying a lot of attention to you? Do you think he is trying to see your panties?”

“I see 'im. Maybe, but do not worry because I am not wearing any!”

Monique is also carrying a white bag which, I later discover, has her various paraphenelia for providing a massage.

“It is unusual to be 'aving a glass of champagne before I start work,” she says in her accented English, “but thank you. I must now prepare so please be showing me where you would like me to massage you.”

“All over,” I say, smiling.

“But no, you are not understanding what I am meaning. In which place, no room, you would like to do this?”

“Ah, of course. I will show you,” and I lead her to a cabin which has a single bed. “Is this OK?”

“Yes, this will be good. I must prepare and will ask you to come back in a few moments.”

Soon, she is ready, and changed into a tight fitting white top and leggings which are skin tight. I can discern nothing under either of these garments.

“Please to remove all clothes except briefs, lie on the bed face down and I will come back when you are ready.”

I notice, while undressing, various lotions and potions arranged on a sidetable, her blouse and skirt - but no bra – on a chair.

I stretch out on the bed as instructed; Monique returns after a few minutes, covers my legs and middle with a blanket, and starts to massage my back, ironing out knotted muscles, moves the blanket over my back, turns her attention to my legs. Her hands, which are strong, knead my legs, feet, then right up to my briefs, the inside of my legs and I can feel this is quite arousing.

“I need you to turn over,” and while I do this Monique holds the blanket so that she cannot see most of my body but I have the opportunity to admire her for a moment. She covers my eyes, massages my legs, then turns to my chest. The upper torso is normal; the lower part less so! Remember, I cannot see, only feel!

Her strong hands reach down to my briefs......inside of which there is definitely a firming up of a muscle not yet touched!

“Monsieur was veery kind in offeering a drink before start so I am offeering you a leetle extra massage now, n'est ce pas?”

“I agree!” I take off the cover over my eyes. I want to see Monique.

She eases the briefs downwards over my cock and sighs, “Oh monsieur 'as a splendid cock! I touch it soon!” She grins mischievously.

The briefs off, she selects a clear cream and pours it onto my cock which has rapidly grown from its semi flaccid state into full erection as I anticipate pleasures to come.

Monique climbs onto the bed, straddles my legs, leans forward, does not touch my cock but takes hold of my balls in each hand and delicately, very gently rolls them in her fingers. The feeling is exquisite! She pushes my legs apart as she settles herself between them, then a hand reaches below my balls to gently rub beneath them, even then to massage this sensitive zone of pleasure.

Her fingers and thumb reach upwards to the head of my cock, spreading some of the potion around the head, squeezing it slightly, rubbing it around, then pressing just underneath the head, more rubbing and sliding upwards and down to this same point.

“You 'ave a wonderful cock, monsieur, beautiful and 'ard I can feel. I like to massage it 'ere, no, which you like?”

Like, I think! It's wonderful! My cock is straining, feels very hard, is loving this treatment. And, at the same time I am enjoying seeing Monique up close.

“Perhaps you could take off your top, Monique. You have a lovely body and I want to see it while you excite me.”

“Of course,” and she leans back, slowly rolling her top up her bronze body eventually revealing her breasts, unsupported as I can see they have a life of their own.

“Magnificent!” I say. “You are beautiful.”

“Thank you,” and her fingers resume their work around the head of my cock. One hand reaches for my balls again, roiling them while the other massages the top of my cock, then rubs that special spot just below to which she gives her full attention. At the same time Monique pulls down on my ball sac so my member is now stretched taught - and the rubbing continues.

I want her to grab the whole shaft but she doesn't! I can feel that only a bit more of this stimulation will make me cum.

“You'll make me cum, Monique.”

“Not yet!” She stops rubbing, eases the stress on my balls, my cock is almost throbbing on its own.

“We must take time, no?” she says as she leans over me, allows her hair to graze my face, leans back, bends over my cock, brushes her hair along it, sits back up, then gets off the bed.

She walks round the bed climbs on, pushes me down to make me move down a bit, then kneels above my head with her breasts just over my face. I touch her tits, she leans down and I take a nipple into my mouth, suck on this beautiful flesh and a hand takes hold of the head of my cock again while the other repeats the motion as before, a gentle rubbing just below the top.

“That is lovely, monsieur, what you are doing to me. You do the other breast too, no. I make you to cum now, yes?”

I cannot answer! My mouth and tongue are otherwise engaged!

Monique's ministrations continue, a slight change in technique. She resorts to 2 fingers massaging my cock just below the head, quite firmly. I can feel that the climax is coming with this ongoing treatment. Monique's rubbing slows. She holds the head steady with one hand, the other presses and rubs, now hard, and my orgasm is coming, I can't suck her tit any more, I'm desperate to cum, my breathing is ragged, my legs are moving, then it's happening, a spurting, intense spurting, pulsing time after time as Monique's fingers continue to rub, always the same spot while my cum oozes out.

Eventually my pulsing subsides.. I look down, see that my cum has not gone far, is still just about spilling from my cock.

“That was good, no?” says Monique. “I just clean a liitlle and we can go on.”

After she has cleaned me up she slips on her top, retreats to the aft deck and returns with our champagne glasses, refilled. She still looks gorgeous with her tight fitting clothes! My cock has weakened only a little; my mind is thinking about carrying on with this novel massage.

After sipping her champagne Monique leans over me, tips her glass slightly so that a little of the drink spills onto my shaft which she then proceeds to lick gently as it rapidly stiffens to full erection, again!

I say, “Perhaps you could take off all your clothes now so I can better appreciate your lovely body.”

“A good idea!” And she slips off the top - her tits spring into view – and slides the tight fitting leggings down her slim legs. At last I see her pussy, shaved quite smooth. Monique tips a bit of champagne over her tits, leans over my face saying, “Lick the champagne off my chest!” which I do willingly.

“Now we do more action, OK! You lie there, I get to 'ere,” she says as she pushes my legs apart and climbs between them.

She takes hold of my stiff cock with one hand, pours one of her potions onto it with the other, then begins a regular massage of my cock, but slowly. With her other hand she slides down her front to her cunt which she caresses, pushes a finger along the crack, opens it a little, draws it up to circle her clit which I now see is glistening, then grasps my member which is slick with the potion she poured onto it. Now quite lubricated she again strokes her quim, ensures the juice is well spread and then she slides herself forward until her cunt lies against my balls. Through all this Monique strokes my cock ensuring my full hardness, my desire for further excitement!

“I now lie on you so your cock is against my cunt, like this.” So saying she moves so that her wet and slippery cunt is now lying, opened up, on top of my slippery cock. She rocks forward then backward, her cunt sliding easily along the length of my organ, back and forth ensuring my heightening pleasure and also rubbing her clit on my cock.

“This is so good I will cum again,” I gasp and Monique whinnies while keeping up the motion, up and down. I clutch her, arch my middle up a bit so to feel the pressure even more of her wet cunt till I have that sensation which I know builds up to my orgasm, coming soon, I pull her to me, thrust myself against her and then I'm desperately spewing forth my cum, groaning into her hair and she's grinding against me as she climaxes herself. I push and push as I throb next to Monique's pussy, then begin to relax and she collapses on top of me, her full weight on me as I remain with my arms wrapped around her naked body and feeling her lovely breasts squeezing onto my chest.

She kisses me. Masseuses don't do that, normally. “That was wonderful,” Monique says. “I think you need another rendezvous.” “Oui, certainement,” I reply.

After a shower she puts on her scant clothing, the same short skirt and white top (bra? no, panties? no), has another glass of champagne with me and steps onto the quayside.

Turns out she has other talents.......no, not what you think, but art, music......