Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-27-2007, 06:58 PM
Freeze!

Send a message via MSN to Mark Vieth
Ever gotten tired from too much sex?

I was going to post this in Kenshin's thread but I decided not to as I think we can all add to this.

Kenshin did touch on a good point however and I want to expand further on that. Have you ever tired out the person you are having sex with, has anyone ever tired you out? No I don't mean the sore feeling you get down there I mean actually physically exhausted.

Here's my example which did happen a few years ago:

I was having sex with this women once and I was banging her doggy and I rubbed her clit and she started to have multigasms, and her legs went to jelly and she could hardly walk.
Old 08-28-2007, 12:16 PM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Quote:
I was banging her doggy

Poor doggy!

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 08-28-2007, 12:28 PM
Huggable!

^ ^ *giggle* ^ ^
Old 08-28-2007, 12:52 PM
Mrs FussyPucker

Isn't sex always supposed to end like that?!

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 08-28-2007, 01:47 PM
single, pert and firm!

Send a message via MSN to Emzo
if its good, you shouldnt be able to move. not that you'd usually want to after, anyway.

once, though, it was almost dangerous. with my last boyfriend i was going on a day trip to meet an old friend in london. he wouldnt see me all weekend, so before i went i drove to his house and he gave me a hard fucking in his hallway. i was so exhausted after three orgasms and standing up, bending over the whole time that i nearly fell asleep whilst driving several times, and had to rely on loud music to keep me awake!

remember kids, dont sex and drive.

And darkness overcame until she screamed alone in vain.
Oh how lovely as she gasps, yet so innocently sleeping.
Bullet to the head... soon you'll be sleeping
Pull this trigger to your antidote
She had the eyes of an angel with a heart like a traitor
We always knew you'd go up in flames
We always you'd go out with a bang

Old 08-28-2007, 06:13 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Coastie
I've put someone to sleep.. I mean no wait..

Nothing better than a long session of sex and then just collapsing in each others arms and dozing off. Only to have your lover waking you up seductively some time later in the evening/morning and having a repeat before a little breakfast.

Even if it's not breakfast more often than not we've gotten up for a little snack and some fluids. It really does build up an appetite
Old 08-28-2007, 06:26 PM

Too much sex? Can there be such a thing?
Old 08-29-2007, 01:42 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastie

Nothing better than a long session of sex and then just collapsing in each others arms and dozing off. Only to have your lover waking you up seductively some time later in the evening/morning and having a repeat before a little breakfast.

Even if it's not breakfast more often than not we've gotten up for a little snack and some fluids. It really does build up an appetite

You've just described my perfect evening!

/me can't stay awake after sex!

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 08-30-2007, 12:48 PM
Pola! Pola! Pola!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastie

Yep - you're right about that, lol - happened to me and mr cavegirl over the weekend, a few months apart meant a lot of catching up . We were shattered after two days, lol - he's gone home for a rest
Old 08-30-2007, 04:10 PM
Sex Fun Toys & Pleasure

My wife and I almost always fall asleep after sex. Sometimes waking up later to do it all over again. Then there are the times that we do it three times withought resting. Then we sleep all night. We call sex our sleeping pill.
Old 09-10-2007, 10:09 AM
Gone with the Wind

Sex, in almost all forms, always seems to invigorate me. It's honestly a little embarassing. The more sex I have, the more energy I have, and the more sex I want. (at this moment I am blushing very thoroughly)

The exception is group sex, especially double penetration. The orgasms themselves are so strong and intense that it sometimes frightens my partners.

(God I am so red right now, from head to toe)

The orgasms I experience during a double penetration are a sort of cluster of repeating, increadibly intense, all encompassing orgasms, that completely wreck me.

From my point of view, they feel like my other orgasms only much much stronger, and seem to flow, or maybe "roll" through me over and over, my muscles leave my control and I make a lot of noises that sound very weird, a low moan that comes from very deep inside. This goes on until I feel very foggy, dizzy, everything sounds very distant, as though I am fainting, then everything just sort of goes "boom", bright lights flash in my eyes, and I do faint. Afterwards I am in sort of a "twilight sleep", I know there are people around me, but I briefly a trifle confused and disoriented, like being suddenly awakened from a very deep sleep. All my muscles are sore, I'm unsteady, can't stand up, or move without help.

My orgasms are described by others match my own perceptions. They tell me my eyes roll back into my head, and every muscle in my body contracts spasmodically until I pass out. I do (I am told) moan and sometimes actually scream (OK, I am so embarrassed right now)
I am told that afterwards I drool I little (oh god...) but I am still sort of awake, I seem to still be vaguely aware of those around me, I can answer questions with "uhuh" or "uh uh" but I can't say anything else for a few minutes.

This is why I ADORE DPs!

Gangbangs seem to be the other exception, as afterwards I cannot move without help, and have to be directed to do the simple, silliest things for a few minutes. I am totally exhausted, hurt all over, like I had just run for several miles. But it is VERY different from the gangbang kind.

Ok, I have now left my self very exposed to all kinds of jokes and puns, so have fun.

I do.

Love,

WW

---Margaret Cho
Old 09-10-2007, 10:16 AM
Leo was right

Nope, we'd never joke about you dear. We all love it when you let us see a little bit of your experiences. ((((((Wanda))))))

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

Confucius say, "He who masturbate into cash register come into money."

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Deus Impetitio Esuritori Nullus
Old 09-10-2007, 11:26 PM
Pixies Movie Buff

I can be jealous, but I can't make fun.
Old 09-11-2007, 03:09 AM
Just me.

No specific time, but usually when we get done we're both a bit on the tired side and ready for a nap or at least close cuddling.
Old 09-22-2007, 08:38 PM
Insatiable

Cool

Usually we go 2-3 times and then fall asleep. Rarely am sleepy after just one time unless I have had a very tiring day.