Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Fetish Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2015, 06:15 PM

FMM Kinky good times

This is a fantasy with a wide range of kinks included. This includes crossdressing, group sex, Male/Male action, D&S, feet, adult nursing, male chastity, ruined orgasm, teaching an inexperienced sub more and more kinks, edging, extended and full-body orgasms... There's no pain and plenty of aftercare.

Cast:
Yvette – CIS female, gentle dominatrix, foot-fetishist, lactating. In a LTR with Tim/Tina. Thoroughly enjoys gender-play.
Tim: Long term partner of Yvette. Occasional crossdresser and submissive.
Tina Bob’s feminine/gurly alter-ego while dressed up.
Bob: New partner of both Bob and Yvette. Occasional crossdresser and submissive – and considers himself submissive to both Yvette and Tim/Tina, although neither Tim nor Yvette actually can see it that way.
Bobbi: Tim’s feminine/gurly alter-ego while dressed up.

Part 1: Supper, Feet, chastity, ANR Desert

I'd made a nice supper for the three of us, involving roast chicken, stuffing, broccoli, bean salad, and sugar-free chocolate pie. We ate dinner, and Tim started the dishes. Bob stayed in the kitchen and helped, and Yvette sat down in the living room to rest with my feet up. I'm wearing a full-circular skirt and a button-down blouse without a bra. I'm wearing knee socks and comfortable shoes.

After the dishes were washed, Bobbi and Tina put on their nighties. Tina suggested to Bobbi that they give Yvette's tired feet some attention. So, the two of them came in with a pan of water, a bottle of olive oil, some cloths, and some clean towels. Tina started to remove a shoe, and Bobbi followed suit removing the other one and the socks. They proceeded to each wash and dry a foot. Tina began rubbing the foot, using olive oil. That makes for soft skin, plus it's edible. Bobbi did likewise on the other foot. All of this produced smiles, followed by soft moans. After a few minutes, Bobbi began kissing her foot, and Tina followed suit. Moans got louder. Then, it all proceeded to licking, followed by squeals. I got very warm, so removed my shirt, revealing my DDD breasts. It became *almost* too much. To keep my foot in place, Tim/Tina held the bottom of my shin to the chair which my feet had been up on. "See, bondage can be to increase pleasure AND safety for everybody." The two of you continue, through my moans, squeals, and gasps. My toes curl, my back arches, I stop breathing for about 30 seconds. Yep, I've had an orgasm through foot stimulation, or "footgasms" as I've been calling them. They are centered in the foot, not the genitals. In this case, the footgasm was in *both* feet at the same time. The nice thing about any orgasm is the pleasure it causes. So much pleasure, in fact, that it causes another orgasm! Followed by another. Yeah, you gurlz better hold on to my feet for everybody's safety!

Eventually though, I tire out. I produce a soft sigh, reach out my arms to the two of you. You both curl up on either side of me on the couch, and I hug you both close, and give each of you a soft kiss somewhere on your face - wherever it lands. In this cuddle, you're close to a breast. Tina starts by gently suckling the one closest to him. Bobbi follows suit, however, I'm startled out of this dreamy post-orgasmic state. Tina says, "Let me show you. You don't just suck on the nipple. That's kind of the center or "target" of the concentration of milk ducts, but they're all around. Be gentle, and she'll "let down" and give you the best tasting desert you've ever had. Watch." Tim/Tina works on her own side, then starts moaning. "It just let down, and I got a mouthful of milk." You try. Bobbi begins to kneed the breast, and gently suckle around the aereoli (the pink part of the breast, around the nipple). MMMMM. Having gotten yourselves rather tired out, and me in my post-orgasmic bliss, we all just settle down into quiet nursing and suckling, as I hold you both close to me. I don't get cold this way. At some point, I look straight ahead, and find the two of you holding hands - each of you with the other (bottom) hand kneading your respective breasts.

This continues for some time. As breasts get empty, the two of you get up, go into the kitchen for a smoke and some coffee. I stay where I am. I still overhear your discussion.

Bob/Bobbi notes that there is a wet spot on her nighty, and Tim/Tina notices likewise and gets a cloth to wipe it off. "I guess we got pretty excited back there." "Yeah, but the last part was just... close and warm and nice. Still..." "Yeah, if we weren't in chastity, and Yvette gave her permission, I'd lick all of this off of you. But, she's not in any condition to unlock us." "Well, maybe I can do something with my hand where the chastity cage doesn't cover you." Bob/Bobbi lifts her nighty. Tim/Tina slides a finger through a gap in the bars of the cage, and begins touching Bob/Bobbi's clit-head, and caresses her balls. MMMMMM. Bob/Bobbi begins producing more fluid, and puts her hand under Tim/Tina's nighty. The CB6000S doesn't have bars on it, but Bob/Bobbi can touch part of the base of Tim/Tina's penis or inner thighs.

For both, the cages have become very tight. This goes beyond the point of pleasure into discomfort. "I guess we should see how Yvette wants to handle this."