Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-17-2003, 08:19 PM
Banned

Wife not Neglected

Not a Neglected Wife.

My wife Savvy’s now 33, 5’8” tall, medium complexion, slim & buxom, has good proportion of flesh at all places required. Her figure is 36D cup, 38, 37, she likes wearing western clothes, mainly tight fitting tops, tight fitting jeans etc. Earlier she used to wear both North Indian dresses like “Salwar Kameez” and also traditional Indian saris and her dress just generally snug to her ample sexy body, some times western wear etc. Now she is a totally transformed babe, with a lot of spice in her life (mine too).

It all started right after 10 years after our marriage; ours is an elders fixed marriage. We are both originally from Andhra; she is a very straightforward & outgoing babe. She likes to be in company of good friends always, she likes not big crowd, where as I dig any situations, in some matter we are the same & some, totally different, for example SEX. I am too much sex crazed, where as she WAS totally cold in matters of sex. When she turned 30 and when our kids were 9 & 6 did she start taking interest in sex since many of her friends explained her in details about sex & its pleasure, also she understood that if she neglects sex with me, there may be a possibility that I start venturing outside for other girls or prostitutes, so to save her marriage, she started taking interest in sex, but by that time, I lost interest in her, as it had to happen, although I love to ogle at other ladies, but not my beautiful wife, my friends compliment me lot on having such a beautiful wife & wonderful person, but I think to myself, that wonderful she is by nature, but beautiful she is not for sex.

One day, she had met her college friends who discussed a lot about sex & explained to her about the importance of it, that was the day she was hit at the right place in her mind, she came home & talked to me about it & I understood, that she is now ready for me, but being neglected for so many years, I wanted to teach her a lesson, I would not take interest in sex & run away from her on some excuse or the other, soon she realized that she has to do it somehow, so at night she wore some very sexy clothes, undergarments etc to seduce me, earlier when we had sex (once in a blue moon), I would always ask her to dress like a teenaged nymph, but she would refuse, so she did this to seduce me, she wore a very short skin tight skirt, a tight top & an uplift bra with a matching panties, which hardly covered her ass cheeks, I was aroused, but I had decided to not have sex with her for at least 6 months.

I would make her very hot & leave her alone, saying I am already spent or I have a headache, she would sleep frustrated. This went on for few months, then she got frustrated & had a fight with me saying, it was not fair on my part, I told her it had to be this way one day & it is, she got wild & fought with me, in a rage of anger, I told her “GO FUCK YOURSELF”, she said, ok darling, fuck I will but not with you, I still can get 1000nds and thousands of cocks inching for my hot body & I will, I thought this was just a reaction to my anger.

The next day she left for shopping in the morning, in the evening I saw many bags full of clothes, I looked into it & saw that it had all types of sexy clothes in them, clothes like short skirts, body fit tops, lingerie etc, I was surprised & shocked too.

Well the same night we had decided to go out with a friend for dinner, I decided to have the dinner as I wanted to make her feel good, as well as there was some good news from my friend, his wife was pregnant and since he was free he decided to give us a treat in the Hotel to share the joy of his wife being pregnant after nearly 10 years of marriage. Actually Reedy is an old pal of mine and in the past many a times we had been to whores and prostitutes and fucked the same bitch and we were really close and shared all our secrets. My friend Reedy was a very popular with women and was a Romeo during hiss college days and even after marriage he generally wouldn’t mind a Fling here and a Fling there. He was a girl freak, who always got aroused to any damn girl he looked at, always unsatisfied & ready for a fuck, his wife knew about this, but she was a pure Indian Housewife, so she could not do anything.

This guy, to my disbelief he generally expressed that he hadn’t had a fuck since the past 45 days, since his wife was pregnant & did not allow him to touch her even, he was hungry like a mad dog for a bone, this was the perfect time for my desire to get fulfilled which I developed some time back browsing the sites which is sharing the wife, watching her get fucked by other men etc.
That day Savvy was wearing her new dress, a body fit top, with low neck line, which revealed her ample tits, a long tight sarong (type of ladies lungi) which shaped the lower part of her body perfectly, as if nothing is on, she looked stunning, just like a college girl of 20 years, Reedy was curiously staring at her. “Only if she was not your wife”, this shocked his wife & mine too, but Savvy knew him very well & all about his affairs & great urge for sex always.

Reedy’s wife told Savvy many times during their ladies talks, that he was a great performer & could stay for long without ejaculation & could do it two times in a row after ejaculation, Savvy also mentioned this to me in bed, Savvy was now getting hot in the chair on Reedy’s comment I could make it out by the look in her eyes, she too glanced at Reedy many times.

I apologized to Savvy by kissing her on the lips in the restaurant, which she did not like, as it was a public place, I said darling, its fun to be adventurous in public, Reedy agreed too. Reedy was now trying to impress my wife by saying openly that he did not have sex with his wife for more than 45 days & was very upset, he even dared to say that if some girl comes to him, he could even rape her any moment, Savvy laughed & commented “BEWARE OF AIDS”, don’t just bump any girl you see in your sight, on this, Reedy commented, then who would be ready, I know known babes who know I am married would not come close to me for this. Can you be game, there was a great silence on what came next from Savvy, she said, I dare you, you don’t have the guts to even approach me.

Later we finished the dinner & headed for some ice cream, at the ice cream parlor Savvy was sitting close to Reedy, I saw Savvy a little uncomfortable, I got up on the pretext of washing my hands & turned back to see what was actually happening, to my surprise, Reedy was feeling her ass from the tight sarong & pressing her ass cheeks, I was aroused like hell looking at this, even Reedy’s wife was not aware of this, Savvy did not even try to stop him, maybe she was enjoying it, or maybe she did not want to create a scene I thought.

Later that night in bed, since matters were now cool between me & Savvy, we had some sex, as both of us were hot like hell, she was already wet from the restaurant, as he panties were soiled & almost dripping. I also had a lot of pre cum on my underwear, she was amazed, she asked me how come I am wet already, I asked her the same question, she said, she was hot & had love in her mind, I said I have FUCK in my mind, some really wild & raunchy FUCK for you, we bounced that night for almost 3 times, while I could fuck her only once & rest two times were just some masturbation, fingering & oral stuff. While fucking, I asked her few questions, to which she honestly replied with 100 % truth, I asked her “Did Reedy make you wet by his talks & his actions at the ice cream parlor”, she said yes he did & it excited her like hell, she had a all new feeling like a young college babe being seduced by a young hunk with words. Reedy by far is more attractive looking & stronger. I asked her did she fantasize Reedy while we were fucking, she said, Honestly speaking, Yes, I did & I enjoyed every bit of him in my imagination, do you mind, I guess not, since you are cool when I am talking about this, you have a pervert Guess.

I straight away & boldly asked her “Would you like to really do it with Reedy? “, she said not really, she could just imagine, but not actually do it, I asked her “What if the situation arises?” she said “It depends on the situation, time, place etc”, that means you are ready for it, maybe but not too sure about it. Just have some pity on my friend, he is not had his food (SEX) since so many days & you know he is like my brother & very close to me, even I would enjoy watching you two get off on this. She said you are a crazy man, let me think over it, we will talk tomorrow.

The next day was a Sunday, so I took up the topic again & pestered her again on this topic, but she was still not ready, so I thought of a plan & called up Reedy to be at my house in the evening for dinner, since his wife had gone to her parents house for a few days to rest & he did not have anyone to cook for him, being a Sunday, even we were relaxed. I did not want to let Savvy know about this, as I told her we would be at home in the evening & get some food parcel from a restaurant. I asked Savvy to dress up nicely in the evening because I wanted to fuck her again in the evening, I asked her to dress up in the new stuff that she had bought, she agreed & wore the best lingerie, a sexy low cut & deep neck blouse, with deep cut at the back, which showed her fair skin on the back, a low waist sari, which exposed her naval & her milky white stomach.

She had a flat tummy as athletes, she looked most beautiful as I had never seen her before, I just wanted to have a quickie, but I waited for the right moment. I then informed her that I had invited Reedy for dinner as his wife was away at her parents & he would be here in some time. She said, is it your plan or what, I said no, but lets see what cooks up at night. After about ½ an hour, Reedy arrived, he looked dashing in his tight jeans & body fit T-shirt, just like a film hero, we greeted him & sat down talking, he was staring at Savvy & he also praised her.

He said, “You look like a killer”, I jokingly said, you asshole, stop that fucking lines of yours, you are at my house, not on the street. We had some chat & some drinks then on purpose I opened the topic on sex, things started getting hot & I could see Savvy shifting in her seat, so was Reedy adjusting his cock thorough his tight jeans, I saw Savvy looking at him every time he was adjusting his cock. I then told that I will get the food from the restaurant nearby, you guys could enjoy the TV or whatever, but I told Reedy jokingly “Hey, don’t lay your hands on my wife”. I called my wife in to the room asking for money & as soon as she came in, I told her, here is your chance, get going, just give me a blank call on my cell as soon as you are ready to start, I want to watch every bit of it live. She said you pervert, I am not ready for this yet, gets lost. I went in the thought that she might not do it, I waited at the restaurant for the food & was about to leave, when my cell phone ringer went on, it was her, she cut the line after 3 rings, I was happy like anything, I ran towards my house & went in the house with a duplicate set of keys, I saw that the living room was empty, so I straight headed to the bedroom, that too was vacant, I wondered where they were, soon I heard some sound from the balcony,

I peeped from the small window, I saw Reedy & Savvy were on the swing there, Reedy was fondling her tits & Savvy had her hands on his cock over his jeans, she was struggling hard to free his cock from his pants, but he was afraid, I might come, she said its alright, he will take time to get back, I just checked with him on his cell phone, he just reached there & would be back in about 30 minutes, we have enough time. Hearing this Reedy unzipped his pants & opened his buttons, then Savvy took over, she free his cock from his underpants & was shocked to see his cocks thickness, it was double her wrist & was not too long, about 6-7 “ in length, I was shocked at this thickness too, as I am longer, but thinner, Reedy now was fumbling with her blouse to get his hands in her blouse & feel her tits. Then her raised her sari & put his hands inside & was feeling her dripping pussy. Soon Savvy got up & was standing with her sari flocked up on her waist & was giving Reedy a very sexy look, she then bent a little on the balcony window, so if someone from outside saw, would feel she is standing there, while Reedy got up & was resting his cock on her ass & rubbing it, since Savvy was looking so hot & sexy, he started cumming instantly & spoilt her ass with his cum.

Her panties were still on, she was now hot like hell, soon I made a loud noise of closing the main door to make them aware that I was home, she hurriedly made her dress proper & Reedy put his dick back in his pants & was wiping his hands on his jeans. They pretended as if they were just chatting in the balcony. Soon we had our dinner & were now relaxing on the couch watching TV, I asked Reedy to stay over & I will drop him at the house in the morning, he agreed after much persuasion, especially from Savvy.

Some time later, Savvy went to the room, saying she was sleepy, me & Reedy watched some TV, then I asked him if he wanted to watch some xxx movie, he said he was dying for it, at least he could jack off with the help of the TV, so I got some of my favorite VCD which had 3sum & more sums in most of the scenes. I put on the movie & we watched for some time, suddenly Savvy turned up in the living room & caught us with our eyes fixed on the TV & hands on our dicks, we were shocked & word less, she stood right in front of the TV & was staring at us, she shouted at me, DON’T U GET YOUR SHARE OF FUCK, THAT YOU WATCH THESE WHORES PERFORMING, I CAN UNDERSTAND POOR REEDYS POSITION, WHICH IS REALLY GONNA END SOON, IN A MATTER OF FEW MINUTES. WE wondered & guess what she was trying to say. She said, she would really like to see both of us stark naked & stroking our cocks, she wanted to see how naughty their cocks were, I pretended to be angry & said, SAVVY, WHAT THE FUCK ARE U TALKING, HOW CAN YOU SEE REEDY NAKED IN FRONT OF ME, Reedy said, cool down man, watching me is not fucking me, god has given dicks to all men, so what’s the big fuss in this, let her watch, if we can watch other pussies in the TV, why not she watch other cocks. I said all right, but just watching, no touching or anything. Soon I pulled out my cock, so did Reedy.
Savvy wowed looking at our cocks, she said, this is a dream come true, two hard & strong cocks right in front of me, that too live, this is a dream come true, ummmmmm, I just love this, I started stroking my hard cock slowly, so did Reedy, Savvy then came & sat in between me & Reedy, as that was the only place on the couch where she could sit. About 2 minutes passed and Savvy said, fuck, I can’t take this any more & caught hold of both the cocks & was now squeezing them hard. She then started stroking our cocks, I saw Reedy trying to put his hands over her shoulder, but was looking onto me to get a nod of approval, I said, my dear friend, what could I say, the lady is in control, do as you please as far as she is pleased, Savvy said, oh, go on, I don’t care a fig for anything now, Reedy boldly put his hands over her shoulders & pulling her towards him, then he put his hands on her breasts & was fondling them & massaging them in circular motion, making her hotter & hotter, she was shivering with pleasure & anticipation, next I undid her blouse & free her tits from her bra, her fluffy nipples were erect by now & waited to be sucked, I put my mouth on her breast & started sucking, while Reedy was still playing & massaging her other breast, then we got up & stripped ourselves & I sat on the couch, making her sit on my cock, inserting my cock in her wet pussy, while Reedy was still standing holding his hard cock, he pulled Savvy’s head towards his cock to make her suck it, bit she was hesitant, as she seldom sucked my cock, but Reedy was not going to let her go, she had to submit & she took him all in slowly, she almost gagged, but like an expert, she started slurping his cock, he was enjoying it very much too.

We changed positions soon, since I had just once had my cock sucked by Savvy, I did not want to miss this chance, now Reedy had laid Savvy on the couch & I knelt on the floor & put my cock in her mouth, Reedy started pumping her, since his cock was so fat, that it almost ripped her pussy lips, she was enjoying his fuck more than mine, she was moaning & talking dirty like a slut, the real slut I wanted to make her.

Oh yesssss Reedy, fuck me hard, I never had a cock like this before, you are so hard & good, ummmmmmmm, oooooooiiiiiii maaa, you will tear my cunt, hmmm, ahhhhhh, Reedy, don’t stop, I am cumming after so many years, please go on, soon I was ready to cum, so was Reedy, I spray all my cum on her tits & Reedy sprayed his cum on her stomach, well all laid on the floor for the next 30 minutes all exhausted. Later Savvy got up still naked & asked us if we wanted to take a shower & clean up, Reedy was the first one to get up quickly, I then followed them after 5 minutes, I went to the shower, I saw that Reedy was standing behind her & was applying soap on her breasts & playing with them, while his cock stood at full attention & poking on her ass, he soaped his cock a little & tried to insert in her asshole, but Savvy refused to take that monster inside. So he slid it lower & entered her pussy from behind, she was bent with the support of the faucet, looking at me Reedy asked me to join, but I said I would LOVE to watch them rather then join them, I saw Savvy’s tits hanging & swaying in the air & it tempted me, I went close & sat down & started sucking them, Savvy was moaning like a first time fucked girl, Reedy was vigorous in fucking her from behind, then he turned her over & smooched her, she wanted more of fucking, then I went behind her & was grinding my cock on her ass, while they were having the most hot smooch of their live . Reedy then lifted her up & fucked her standing, it was uncomfortable, so he took the earlier position & this time he shot his load right in her cunt.

They were still smooching for another 10 minutes.