Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-06-2009, 11:13 AM
Angel

Teaser

Teaser

Back when I was younger I used to tease my cousins and friends something awful. You see as I grew up and hit puberty I was for sure a little sadistic. I would bend over flashing my boobs and nipples. I would wear really revealing or short skirts to show little glimpses at my ass and crotch area. I was for the most part the girl everyone wanted around but, the other girls never really licked me all that much. In high school I was that one girl that could have been a cheerleader but everyone had always thought I was just to easy to get on the squad. For real I was just a tease, when I graduated at 18 years old I was still a virgin. I knew about sex and had many guys try to get with me but I always shot them down one after the other. Well after graduation my cousins and some friends had planned a trip to celebrate being out of high school and for some odd reason as torturous as I had been on them they invited me to go along with them. They had rented a cabin out by a lake and planned to spend a week there drinking and celebrating the fact that they are grown up now. Well stupid me figured a shit load of females would be there and it would be like summer camp or I really don’t know what possessed me to go but I did. When I got there and everyone started unloading from the 5 or 6 cars taken I realized one very disturbing fact., I was the only female in the whole group. At that very moment I got really nervous about the whole situation. So as everyone settled I realized we were staying in one big cabin with 2 bedrooms, living room, dinning room , kitchen and one bathroom which sucked already because I counted twenty three guys and myself . One of my cousins asked me what was up and I just kind of said nothing and went about my way. After everyone had settled one of the guys told me we were all going to gather in the living room to discuss house rules and activities. For the first time I felt a little more at ease around all these guys. Maybe they did just bring me along because I hang out and was friends with all of them. When we all gathered in the front room I sat down on the couch and everyone kind of gathered in the same room. It wasn’t till one of the guys asked for a show of hands from everyone who had fucked me that my mind had thought to panic. All of a sudden I was the center of attention and my face felt burning hot. I looked around the room and not a single person had raised there hand. This is not good and I knew it. So now he asked who all had I teased and caused them to get all excited and them did not please them. At that I went to get up to run outside and I felt two hands, one on each shoulder hold me firmly down in the couch I was sitting on. A voice behind me said “don’t even think about it.”. I stopped trying to get up and just set there. Everyone in the room still had there hands up from the last question. Now the guy announced “everyone will get a turn to fuck her but remember what order we agreed on, before the week is thru you will all get a few chances at her. The guy who is up to bat gets to go in to her in the one big bedroom we set up for 1 hour, absolutely no rough stuff and I mean it, a few of us have agreed to watch to make sure she is not hurt like that. Now as far as sex anything is ok , if you go anal use lube and lots of it because I don’t want to make it hurt we want her to have fun too. “ Oh my God! I was so panicked, there must be a way out of this mess. I looked around and being the center of attention used to be fun but not today. I begged with a few of the guys around me but it did no good they all just blew me off or looked the other way. The guy behind me leaned over and whispered in my ear “this is going to happen, so honey just go with it and everything will be ok” . That was not very comforting at all in my situation. Then the leader of the group grabbed me hand and led me to the bedroom. When we got to the room I was very nervous and had began to cry. He told me to calm down that it wasn’t going to be all that bad and that if I just calmed down I might even like all the attention. I looked at the bed and seen rope , handcuffs and duct tape and I began to cry more. He told me that all that was for if I resisted so he said just go with the flow and let them do what they want to me and all that would be unnecessary . He informed me that he was first and when he got done another guy would come in then one more and each one could do what they wanted for an hour. After that he told me it is done till in the morning . He informed me in the morning 3 more guys will come in for one hour each and then that night a repeat till all the guys have had a chance to fuck your pretty little pussy or what ever they choose. Then we will continue this for 7 days, at the end of the 7 days we will go home and you will tell no one what happened. If they ask he informed me to say it was only a camping trip. I begged him not to do this but it was obviously not going to work so I began to sob and beg him not to hurt me. He then asked me to get undressed and lay on the bed for him. He told me that he wanted me to just relax and take it easy. I was so scarred I did not want to be rapped or be violated like this but I had no choice. I had nowhere to run, yelling would be stupid out there in the middle of nowhere and I could tell these guys where very serious. They are going to fuck me and do all sorts of sexual things to me and I can’t stop them at all. Half numb from the situation I felt like I was dreaming as I pulled off my shirt then pulled down my pants, leaving me standing there in only a thong and a silky strapless bra. I looked at him for any signs that he may say stop but all I seen was that look in his eyes those guys would get when I teased them so much. I pulled off my bra exposing my tits and nipples then in one swift motion I peeled my thongs off to reveal my hairless virgin pussy. I stood there in front of him completely naked. I could tell by his look he was quite pleased with what he saw. He instructed me to go lay on the bed and spread my legs. The bed felt cold to my skin as I lay back and I can’t even describe to feeling I got when I opened my legs and exposed my secret place to him. He just looked at me very lustful and licked his lips. It took him about 3 seconds to get undressed and I was shocked to see his penis was rather large. I looked at it then looked away I didn’t want to appear to be wanting it. I felt his body on the end of the bed coming up between my legs and I closed my eyes anticipating that cock being in me in just a few short seconds. Instead I felt a wet stinging sensation on my pussy then I felt intense pleasure rush all over my body. I kept my eyes closed . I could feel my nipples harden and liquid was coming from my private place and running down my thighs . I felt his hands cup my ass cheeks and pull me towards him. I opened my eyes and seen his face buried in my pussy. I was thinking Oh my God that is nasty, I pee with that but it felt so fucking good I couldn’t help but let a little moan escape. The moan inspired him on and he pulled me tighter to him and I felt his tongue invade my pussy inside and out he left no area untouched. Then he licked all the way to the bottom and pushed me up slightly and pulling my ass cheeks open and I felt his tongue invade ay ass , before I had a chance to think how gross it was something happened to me. My whole body convulsed, I got dizzy and it felt so good I just moaned out loud. I guess that moan was his que because he quickly climbed up between my legs and placed his cock head against my pussy. He told me it would hurt a minute but to just relax. I tried to but I felt his cock tear thru my virginity and I began to cry out loud. He shoved the whole 9 inches up in my cunt and just held it there and then started making little circular thrust. With each one it hurt less and less. Pretty soon it actually felt good then better till I noticed I was moving with him. Then he got really aggressive and pulled it out and crammed it in all the way then again and again. I began to push back with force letting him have every inch he could inside me. I felt all kinds of emotions from scared to lust filled thoughts of my days to come. It all faded to haze when my body had one orgasm after another till I was nearly unconscious form all the pleasure. Soon his thrust got shorter and harder then I felt his body stiffen on top of mine and I felt his cock pump out what seemed like a gallon of hot cream up inside of me. When he pulled it out I could feel all the juices run out of me and down my ass crack onto the bed. I felt a little relief knowing I was done for the moment till I felt his hand pulling my face down to his cock. I didn’t resist much but paused for a second when I felt his semi erect cum covered dick brush against my lips. It did not take much force from him because at this point it had become useless to fight. He rubbed it a few times over my lips wetting them with my own juices mixed with his cum then nudged it forward. I opened my mouth and let him slide it in. it felt funny in my mouth and having never done this before I wasn’t quite sure what to do with it. I began to lick the underside while he pushed it in and out of my mouth. It did not take long till it was very hard and throbbing . I could tell by his moans I was doing something right. He continued to fuck my face a very slow pace. He began to tell me how sexy and how beautiful I was. I took no comfort in his words. He pulled his erect cock from my mouth and motioned me to lay on my stomach on the bed. I had no idea what he was wanting from me so I just followed his directions. He lay on top of me and I felt his cock pushed against my ass and he started kissing on my neck and still whispering in my ears how hot I was. He reached over on the bed and grabbed something then I felt some cold slimy liquid on my ass and tiny asshole. It was tight then I realized what he was going to do. I fought for a few moments and begged him not to do this. My whole body stiffened as I felt the length of his cock push into my asshole. It hurt so bad I screamed and cried. He kept telling me to relax but there is no relaxing when a cock that size is fucking a hole you don’t want it near. Up to this point the had been gentle and almost human but now with his cock in my ass he just kept telling me to relax and reminding me how hot my ass was. Unlike his assault on my pussy he was brutally attacking my tiny asshole fucking it hard and fast as he could. It hurt really fucking bad but still my pussy tingled it was strange. Soon I relaxed or something happened and it began to feel really good. I even began to push back against his brutal ass fucking. He began t moan really fucking loud and then he shot his cum deep into my ass . He kept fucking my ass till his cock was soft and empty. He lay there on my for a few moments then he kissed me and got up. Now your not a virgin anymore and I was your first. My head was dizzy and I was confused it felt good but I realize I was just raped and violated in all my holes. There is still 22 guys left I thought to myself and I shivered. Soon I would be a slut…but that’s another story.