Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-31-2002, 08:53 PM
SSHHH....It's a secret!

Lightbulb My second go around.....

first i just wanna thank those of you who responded to the poll in my first posting...and jjjjbo for the reply, i hoped it would have come out better but hey it was my first, i hope this one is good.....lets see those imaginations :fly: !!

******O, so you are the new gym coach……I wouldn’t mind getting to be alone with you. I think I need some after school tutoring, or detention….which one sounds like it would be more fun…….detention it is!**

So later that day I get detention by throwing my text book across the room to hit someone, but unfortunately they were able to get out of the way……………

Finally the final bell rings for the end of school, and my fun is about to begin. I make my way to the gym but you aren’t in the front, so I start to search for you in the locker rooms…..nope not in the girls……not in the boys……aaahhh what about the weight room. Finally I found you lifting weights, no shirt, and oooo I can feel my body start to burn. You look up surprised and a little startled to see me standing there. I explain that I had received detention and that they had told me that I was going to be serving it here in gym with you. A little puzzled, you asked what they usually do for detention……”nothing really, it’s like another free period. So why don’t you go back to what you were doing and I’ll just sit here.” ****

~*~Wisper~*~

~Hugz, Love, & Chicken Grease!~
Old 09-09-2002, 04:56 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to cokavedweller
As I look at this young vixin standing in front of me I strat weighing my options, and I Say well young lady where I come from when you are put into detention you always got punished. Yes I do need my work out but that can wait, I think we ought to reestablish some of the old ways, Like paddling, when you do something wrong you deserve a good spanking. Lets go to my office and show you what you did wrong, with you over my knee and a few swats on your bare bottom.
Old 09-09-2002, 11:35 AM
SSHHH....It's a secret!

i try not to smile as i follow you to your office, 'damn, he has a nice ass, i hope he has a nice cock to match' i think to myself. you open the door for me and close it behind, i go sit on your desk and wait for my 'punishment' i can't wait, i can feel my whole body getting hot already

~*~Wisper~*~

Old 09-10-2002, 06:53 AM

I decide that I dont want any interuptions so I lock the door, As I turn I think I see a gleem in her eyes that for some reason I see in alot of the young lady's eyes here. I walk around to the back of my desk and open the bottom draw and pull out my paddle that I usually reserve for the guys, but in this case I will make an exception. I then walk over to a medium high stool sit and pat my lap and say "Young lady bring your self over here and get the punishment that you have coming to you", and a whole lot more by the time I am done with you the thought crosses the back of my mind. Hell I already feel a hardon rising with just the antisapation and in a pair a gym shorts it kind of hard to hide.
Old 09-10-2002, 03:34 PM
SSHHH....It's a secret!

ooo he locked the door, this oughta be real good, mmmm i can't wait much longer. i glance down as i walk over to receive my punishment, looks like im not the only one who's hot in here. i stop standing right in front of you, i let one hand rest on your inner thigh as i wisper in your ear " would you like me to take my pants off now, sir? " My ears and my wet pussy are aching to hear your answer, i slightly kiss your neck as i back away, awaiting a response

~*~Wisper~*~

Old 09-16-2002, 12:27 PM

*Sorry job is keeping me very busy working rotating shifts and getting little sleep*

After a question like that I think to my self a brazen young lady too mmmmm just the way I like um. "Yes I believe you should, it will make the punishment that more effective”. I reach out and take the young ladies hand and guide her to my lap thinking man you deserve a lot more than a spanking, more like a good tongue lashing from head to toe. Then a good hard fuck maybe that would settle her down .... But for now the spanking will be a good beginning and we will see where it goes from there. "Are you ready to receive your punishment miss.....?" " I do not like calling people, especially ones a beautiful as yourself by other than their names, of course you already know I am Mr. Patrick. But you can call me Shaun when we are behind closed doors such as this.