Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Smut Games
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-20-2013, 11:31 AM

Endless loop of nudity challange

Ok, heres an idea me and the gf came up with and it could be alot of fun. Or not.

I have posted a pic of myself in the couples section. What I want someone to do is to print it out, and pose with the picture and upload that photo.
Then somebody else will come along and print out that picture and pose with it for a photograph and so on and so on.
It would be nice if we could go boy/girl boy/girl but i know that may not be possible.

Anyway, heres where i started the first picture. Hope you all take part..

http://pixies-place.com/forums/show...292#post1908292
Old 05-22-2013, 04:50 AM

donkey_x,

When I tried to follow your link I received an error message, leading with, “You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page …”
Old 05-22-2013, 02:03 PM

its on the 'picture of couples' board of the forum. You also need to register.

no one has joined it. C'mon people lol
Old 06-03-2013, 11:41 AM

no one interested at all?
Old 06-04-2013, 03:52 AM
Just me.

Couple of problems that I see with the game.

Asking people to print off a picture to take a picture probably isn't a winning request and, even if they did, posting it here rather than in the photo section probably won't win many advocates either.

There are only a relatively few that play the "games" on a regular basis, so your potential source for participants isn't too great. Usually the game is better if it's one a person can drop in on any day and make a post and move on. Then later the same day or within a few days come back and make another post to the same forum.

Having a person do something creative just to make a game post isn't going to attract a lot of attention. We've had games that have asked others to "make up a few lyrics" for a "song" ... not much luck. The person doing the game maybe posted quite a bit, but almost no one else. Best games are simple and require little or no "extra" effort to make a post and that encourage frequent posting.

Those are just my views and kind of what drives me to play various gaming threads. Maybe some of the others have other thoughts. This isn't a complaint about the idea and it possibly could be cute ... but ... I think it takes just a little too much work to make a simple post.

I do think it's great when people come up with new ideas ... and try them out. Don't get discouraged. I'd check other threads that have been posted to a lot and see what made them "easy to post to" and consider trying something that fits that style. Some will be winners and others maybe not ... but part of the fun is looking for that winning idea.