Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-23-2001, 02:20 AM
dobbydog

phone call

I'm sitting home all alone on a Saturday night thinking of him. I wish he was here now making love to me, but I know he can't come home for another couple of days because his family needs him now.
Giving in I reach for the phone. I just need to hear his voice even though I know it won't be enough.
He answers on the second ring and the sound of his voice is enough to send a thrill through my body. As I remain quiet he asks, "Is someone there?"
"I miss you."
"Marie?"
"Yes," I said in a husky voice as I twirled the phone cord around my index finger. "I just had to hear your voice."
"I miss you, too and have been thinking of you."
"You have?"
"Yes, and what I'll do to you when I see you again."
"Tell me."
Old 07-23-2001, 01:59 PM
dobbydog

Red face

"Well I'm going to come into your house and you will be sitting there waiting for me while wearing that black teddy I like."
"The one with the red ribbons."
"Yes. I'm going to grab you by the arm pulling you up out of the chair to press your chest against mine as my mouth claims yours in a passionate kiss."
"What about your hands?" I ask as I caress my left breast, pinching the nipple through my cotton t-shirt.
"One will seek out your nipple becasue you know I love your nipples and the other will roam your body caressing each curve."
As he speaks I move my hand down to my crotch to rub my pussy through my shorts. Just hearing him talk in that lust filled voice of his makes me so wet I know my panties will be wet before I touch myself.