Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-19-2001, 04:37 PM
Lady Professor

Lonely Lady Professor

I sit in my office after a long day of pouring knowledge into all those undergraduates so eager to learn. Well, sometimes they are eager to learn. Sometimes they can't keep their eyes off each other. The young women insist on wearing sweaters a bit too tight and the young men well, they do what young men do, don't they?

I'm sure they think I'm blind to their activities or at the very least immune to them. I may be older but I'm not dead.

Where oh where is a 30 something lady professor to get some sweet attention? Most of the men around here are married and scuttle home to the wife. Others seem to think an educated lady is a scary thing, someone to be avoided while they look for young dumb broad for sexual games. And the rest of the men around here are students, well, we couldn't go down that path, could we? Wouldn't be prudent.

So, here I am. Another semester is about to end. I need a vacation, but what I really need is some companionship. Where to find it? I'll just prop up my heels on the desk and have a bit of a daydream for now...

Old 07-19-2001, 07:03 PM
Texas Indian Member

Send a message via ICQ to MrCuriousUSA
Two lonely and passionate souls meet...

It was a hot day near the end of the spring semester, so I decided to go through the air-conditioned faculty office building
on my way from the alumni section of the parking lot to the university library. I was researching both sides of the global
warming controversy for a current events radio program I had
been producing for the nine years since my wife died, and I needed some books I didn't have time to order from the Web.

In spite of my pre-occupation, my attention was caught by a soft feminine sigh from an open office door across the hall. Since I was raised to be a Southern gentleman, I was immediately concerned that there might be a lady in distress who needed
assistance. On the other hand, I knew I had to be cautious not to intrude on a woman's privacy.

I quietly approached the doorway, and as I looked to see what was happening inside, I was almost blinded by the beauty of the gorgeous woman with her petite feet resting on the desk. In the next moment, I was instantly turned on, and my male organ began to expand quickly.

This lovely creature must have forgotten the door to her office was open, or perhaps a strong breeze had opened it without her noticing, because she had her eyes closed and with a blissful look
on her face. She was rapidly stroking her clitoris and vaginal slit through her sheer and crotchless pantyhose! I have never been so pleasantly startled in my life- who could imagine finding a stunning angel pleasuring herself in the faculty office building!

As fate would have it, even though I admired the vision of beauty I was eagerly observing, I was still so startled I reached for the door frame to support myself and bumped against the door. The door swung inward and made a rather small thud against the wall, but that sound was enough to shock the rapturous beauty out of her pleasure-induced trance.

Two pairs of eyes, owned by two "mature" adults, instantly turned away from each other as two mouths began to stutter out ashamed apologies for our actions. I felt I was wrong since I didn't withdraw from the scene instantly instead of watching hungrily, and the professor was ashamed she had let her daydreams and loneliness get out of hand in a place where she might possibly be observed.

After just a few moments of this mutual stammering, it penetrated through our still clouded brains that we were each apologizing profusely to the other, and fortuneately, since we
were both intelligent people, we simultaneously saw the humor in the situation. I was immediately trying to stifle the gufffaws that tried to erupt, and they turned into a series of rather rude snorts. The gorgeous educator released her emotions with very demure laughter, and we managed to smile shyly at each other.

In spite of the past few moments, she had not removed her spread legs from the top of the desk and the prominent bulge in my slacks was actually larger, in fact, I suddenly felt a slight coolness at my belt line and saw my faithful purple helmet edging
out from the waist bands of my jockeys and pants. Again, it was instantly obvious that each of us had observed our mutual arousal, and I was thrilled when this bountifully endowed charmer graciously said, "Well, since we've seen so much of each other already, don't you think we should introduce ourselves?"

Lightning flashed through my brain and I knew at once I was in lust and in love and I hoped this marvelous vision of femininity
was free to take on a lover who had been alone too long...

Last edited by MrCuriousUSA : 07-19-2001 at 07:11 PM.
Old 07-19-2001, 07:47 PM
Lady Professor

Overcome with embarrassment, my face burns bright pink and my eyes glow greener than usual. As he attempts to stifle his laugher, I try to control a nervous school-girl giggle as I very deliberately remove my feet from the top of my desk and rise for a proper introduction. I stretch out my hand and introduce myself with a stammering voice.

"Well, hello there, I'm Professor Amy-Anne Wynne. Can I help you with something?" As I'm speaking... well, stammering, I realize I'm shaking this nice man's hand with the hand that I was using just moments ago to caress my wet and warm vaginal lips while lost in erotic reverie.

My face turns a few shades deeper toward crimson as I think on this and put my previously busy hand into this nice man's out stretched hard. I notice a clearly visible smudge of my own juices on my perfectly manicured fingernails and feel sure my erotic thoughts are being tranmitted directly to a billboard above my head! I lift my burning face to smile, as demurely as I can under the circumstances, at the handsome intruder.

Even as our eyes meet, I can feel the wet juices that had been stirred up with my massaging and caressing and my erotic thoughts... dripping just a bit on my thighs.

I smile, passing my gaze over his obviously protruding erection, look deep into his eyes and know instantly that there certainly is something he can help me with... and I'm sure I can help him, too.