Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-10-2001, 04:31 PM
Texas Indian Member

Send a message via ICQ to MrCuriousUSA
Talking Trish + Steve + Julie = True Love! (Based on "Movie Maddness")

Background: (Based on "Movie Maddness") Red-haired beauty Trish saw hunky reporter, Steve, entering an adult theater one evening and was instantly turned on by the obvious large hard-on in his tight jeans as he was anticipating a hot film. On impulse, she followed him in, and she made sure to get his attention as the on-screen action was exploding. Since the theater was almost empty, the good looking couple gave in to their aroused passions and made steamy love on the spot. Without even knowing each other's names, they knew they had made a deep connection. Trish gave Steve her address and arranged for him to come over Friday evening for a "dinner." To Steve's astonished delight, the first course was served on the hot nude body of Trish's stunning blond roommate, Julie, who was also her bi lover, and Steve enjoyed sucking, licking and nibbling many sweet delights in, on, and around Julie's breasts and cunt, while Trish joined in by giving him the best deep throat of his life and brought herself off by stroking her own clit. During their first break in a long night of passion, the lovely bi beauties impulsively invited Steve to move in with them.

The adventure continues-

Monday morning while trying to get himself pulled together
so he could go to work, after his wild weekend of explosive sexual exploration with Trish and Julie, Steve was thinking about the amazing turn his usually boring life had taken...

I always figured I might find the "right" woman for myself some day, and I thought if I was really lucky, she would be good looking and love me, too. Suddenly, here I am head-over-heels crazy about the two most gorgeous babes I 've ever met, and they say they not only love each other, they love me too! King
Solomon may have had hundreds of wives and concubines, but I
know I'm luckier than Solomon because Julie and Trish really care for me, and we all enjoy each other so much our sex life could stay hot as long as we live.

Usually I'm outstanding in my work as an investigative reporter for the Daily News, but that first Monday, all I could think about investigating was the hot bods of my sweet bi beauties. Thank goodness I had already reached the point in my career where I was only expected to produce one good story a week, and I could take even longer if I was after something really big, so the managing editor didn't get on my back, even if he did notice me staring off into space a lot that day.

At 3:30 I couldn't stand it any more, so I ducked out and went by my apartment for a couple of changes of clothes and necessities,
and a few great selections from my cherished wine cellar. I arrived at the ladies' love nest at 4:15 and was delighted to find they had both cancelled their late afternoon clients at Silver's Health Center where they worked as licensed massage therapists. Their work was strictly legit, but their clients always left with extra large smiles, and the men often had conspicuous
bulges in their slacks or gym shorts!

A blond lioness and an auburn-haired tigress pounced on me like helpless prey as soon as I used the new key they gave me and entered the house. I didn't even try to resist as I crashed to the floor with them and we rolled around hugging and tickling and giggling and French kissing each other in turn, intermingling our bodies and rolling around until we were too breathless to continue. We struggled to our feet and stumbled to the big ole couch in the den/dining room and our laughing slowly died down as we caught our breath. It's a good thing I left the wine and champagne in my car or we would have had a messy disaster the way Trish and Julie attacked me!

Julie spoke first, "We're so glad to see you back here so early!
Does that mean you're going to stay with us?" Trish chimed in,
"Please Steve, please say you'll cum and be our live-in lover!"

A small mischievous part of me wanted to tease them, and let them think I was still just trying them out, but I knew in my heart I
was insanely in love and lust with both of them, and I would be crazy to take any chances on spoiling a great thing. Also, I really am a gentleman at heart, so I just had to tell them the truth.
"My sweet ones, I will be the happiest man on earth if we can live and love together for the rest of our lives."

Instantly they let out delighted squeals and I was hugged around my chest and neck by two strong sets of therapist's arms
and I felt two soft, hot, probing tongues entering my mouth from both left and right sides! I honestly never thought of a three-way
French kiss before, but it was a really hot sensation of sharing between three people in love. After a few moments of three lovers tongue wrestling, we maintained our group hug, but pulled our faces out of the clench and laughed delightedly with each other.

Trish and Julie had been lovers since high school and had lived together for 6 years since they went to massage therapy school, they had become so close they had their own form of telepathy and sometimes spoke in unison. "Let's celebrate!" they said together and giggled. Then simultaneously again, "Let's get our clothes off and have some fun!"

I was still sitting there amazed, thinking how lucky I was that they thought so much alike that they could both love me and each other and let me be their lover without any jealousy, when suddenly I realized four frantic hands were scrambling to remove my tie and shoes and then practically ripping the rest of my clothes off. It had only taken them a few seconds to strip out of their therapist's uniforms and they had gone without lingerie so they could take short love breaks more easily at work that day.
In fact, these lusty bi bombshells almost never wore undies unless they were visiting family or uptight friends, or going to a formal event of some kind.

My organ was already semi-firm from our kissing and hugging, and it quickly rose to attention as I saw their naked bodies and felt their eager hands. Both sweet hotties got on their knees by the couch and Julie guided my back and neck around and down flat as Trish lifted and rotated my legs from the floor and placed my feet at the end of the sofa opposite to my head.

Without any spoken words to each other, my lovely soul mates started warming me and themselves up. Julie alternated giving me sweet, gentle tongue kisses and placing each of her amazing nipples up to my mouth for me to kiss and suck. At the same time, both of them had taken 6" jelly cocks from under the sofa and were gently stimulating each other's cunnies while Trish was using one hand and her mouth to softly stroke and suck on my highly aroused penis.

The girls had enough experience together to create a series of small orgasmic spasms for each other, while Trish was skilled enough to keep me hot and flying high without causing me to ejaculate. Both lovely lovers were so expert in their chosen tasks that we were able to stay in this exciting state for what seemed like hours since our senses were almost overloaded.

Again their ESP worked as they rose from their knees at the same instant without speaking to each other, and gently led me a few feet across the room from the big ole couch. They turned as one and stepped back to the huge sofa and they moved some hidden levers and it opened almost like magic into the largest hide-away king size bed I had ever seen.

Julie finally spoke as they took me back to stand by the sofa-bed, "We both want your gorgeous prick in our slits as soon as possible, but we can't figure a way to have it in both pussies at once." Trish the added, "Since we can't do the impossible, we hope you'll love doing something we think will get us all off now, and then alternate partners after we rest a bit and have a real meal." She was grinning because she knew mentioning a meal would remind me of the wild sexual feast we had shared on Friday.

"My dears, you know your every wish is my command, and I will do whatever you desire that I am capable of performing," I assured them. The cunning cuties hadn't actually planned anything really acrobatic, as I had somewhat nervously anticipated, but they were sure right that it was fun for all of us.

Julie positioned herself with her back and neck flat on the bed surface, with her legs spread wide and hanging over the edge toward the floor and stretching her labial lips to expose her pink slit. She said, "Steve, I'm still excited, but I want to be soaking wet for your big pole." Then she got her jelly dong again and stroked rapidly until Trish and I could both see the love lotion flowing from her sweet snatch. As she took the wet toy from her vagina, she said, "I'm ready, Stevie lover, stick your meat
in my cunt and pump me till we both explode!".........................

Please see part 2, cumming very soon!

Note at 5:15- Part 2 is written, but has to be typed into a Pixies reply. I'll try to transmit it ASAP later tonite.

Last edited by MrCuriousUSA : 07-10-2001 at 05:18 PM.
Old 07-10-2001, 07:21 PM
Texas Indian Member

Send a message via ICQ to MrCuriousUSA
Wink Trish + Steve + Julie = True Love! Part 2

Steve's Welcum Party continues-

Since the sofa bed was low, I got down on my knees to poke my glistening shaft into Julie's nicely matching love hole. Just as we were both sighing from my entry, I noticed Trish was on her knees
on the bed. She was plunging the dildo, thoroughly wet with Julie's cum, at high speed in and out of her throbbing quim. Then Trish moved to place her clit close enough to Julie's mouth so her lady love could suck and lick that swollen love bud.

I was more excited than I dreamed was possible, even after experiencing our sex-crazed banquet on Friday, and a weekend full of wild sex play with these two living love dolls who were almost nymphos. I couldn't imagine anything hotter than humping a gorgeous blond cunny with my swollen cock while watching that beauty suck on her red-haired bi lover's clit, while the auburn babe was masturbating herself with a dong lubricated by her blond partner's cum.

Then sweet, brilliant, Trish surprised me again! She pulled the dripping love toy from her soaked slit and guided it into my mouth so I could enjoy the sweet taste of the cum of both of my lovers mingled together at the same time. I savored this exciting flavor combination while I kept up a steady rhythm stroking in and out of Julie's flowing vagina.

Amazingly, Trish managed to catch me by surprise once more! She pulled the dildo from my watering mouth and returned it to its' throbbing home in her cum-soaked slit. Next, she shifted into a position where she could use her free hand to massage Julie's engorged clitoris, just above my thrusting penis, but her cunt was still where Julie could keep on stimulating her clitoris. Then, since her face was now close enough to mine, we enjoyed a long French kiss deep enough to share the flavor of the girls' tasty, mixed cum.

Suddenly I felt the rising pressure that signaled my sex pistol was
about to commence firing, if someone didn't slow me down quickly. I tried desperately to make urgent warning sounds, but I couldn't bear to break my passionate mouth lock with Trish.

My lovers must have used their ESP again, and probably controlled my mind too, because instead of trying to cool things off
so we could last longer, they both started sucking, licking and thrusting back even faster and harder at exactly the same instant. Soon the tidal wave of sexual release crashed over all of us at the same time as we screamed and shouted out our rapture together.

The most powerful drug in the world, sexual ecstasy, transported the three of us into a blissful, hazy, golden paradise for lovers and connected our hearts and minds into one loving union.

Finally, I noticed I was all the way down on the floor and that Trish had collapsed softly across the bed at an angle from Julie. As we slowly began to stir, it seemed like a powerful magnet of love was drawing us together into a gentle tangle of glistening, firm, naked bodies, embracing and kissing and caressing each other as we slowly regained control of ourselves.

After several minutes of this sensual cuddling, Julie broke our silence of words, ( our hearts were filling our minds with the synchronized sound of them beating in exactly the same rhythm,)
and demonstrated she had wonderful ideas for lovers, also. "Sweethearts, we're all still excited, but pretty tired, and we're certainly sweaty all over and we all have sticky cum on our pubes. Why don't we have a nice quick shower together and then relax for a few minutes in the whirlpool hot tub."

"When we're refreshed, I suggest we hop over to Gino's for a delicious meal with enough pasta for a good charge of carbo energy. Then we could have just enough wine for a pleasantly gentle buzz. After that, I have a few thoughts of what we can have for dessert when we get back home. I'm also certain we can entertain ourselves for the rest of the evening."

Trish and I gladly accepted Julie's suggestions. As we were
walking toward the shower in the master bath, with frequent loving pats and caresses shared equally among our threesome, I found myself musing contentedly again.

I gently stretched my arms out and circled them around each of my petite lover's sensual bodies on either side of me. This brought our little group to a halt and I spoke with deep emotion to the brightly beaming loves of my life. "My darling lovers, I don't think I'm any better than most people, but I have tried to be a pretty decent person and a gentleman. I'm not sure why, but it seems obvious to me that someone upstairs really likes me because they have rewarded me with the love of the two most perfect angels from up above so we can build own little paradise here on earth."

After a brief silent moment, my loving bi beauties smiled and kissed me gently on both my facial cheeks at the same time. Then, as if responding to a signal, they both giggled and started tickling me and pulled me on through what was now OUR main bedroom and into the large shower of the master bath...

To Be Continued?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ! steve pleasures julie on the hide-a-bed!.jpg (21.4 KB, 843 views)