Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-28-2001, 10:08 AM
dobbydog

more

My pussy loved being filled but I always wanted what the other girl had. I needed to have a cock in my ass and mouth just like my hot friend. I didn't think I could take this monster cock in my ass but I was sure there is a few good cuties that might fit better. I could hear my friend scream while she came all over the hard dicks in her and my ass twitched at the thought of finally being filled.
I forced the owner off of me and begged the other guys to fill me like my friend. Then I leaned down and sucked my pussy juice off the owner. GOD! I had coated his cock so good.
"I want you back in my pussy" I told him and he just smiles and forced my mouth back on his dick. Nothing gets me hotter than sucking a juicy cock.
One of the guys was lying on the floor and pulled me on top of him. His dick slid in nicely and leaned forward to give some guy the hint that my ass needed it bad. The guy below me grabbed my ass cheeks and spread them for his friend. "Fuck her, Rick. Fuck that sweet thing ass"
I held still and didn't tell them that my ass was a virgin and Rick didn't waste anytime. He rammed that cock in me hard. I screamed at how filled and how hot it all was.
My scream was stopped short when the owner came over and shoved his wide dick in my mouth. "thats right you little slut, suck my cock. Take it all down your throat. You are a good little slut aren't you?" How could I argue? I loved being filled