Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2002, 02:17 AM
words work wonders

Send a message via Yahoo to erotic51
The Woods

The Woods

Mike's jaw dropped as a red headed woman, with shapely legs and a completely well endowed body came out of the water in front of him. Completely naked, her breasts pushed out proudly, capped by firm, erect, pink nipples. She was dripping wet from her swim in the nature made pool, and seemingly extremely comfortable despite Mike's presence. She looked directly at Mike and introduced herself. 'I'm Vicki', looking directly into his eyes as she smiled. 'Hi, I'm Mike', he replied with a twinge of nervousness. 'What is this place?' 'It's my home' she replied. 'I found it as a little girl when I got lost in a forest. Now it seems to show up whenever I concentrate and ask for it, and when I come out, I end up right where I was in time and space before I came here'. 'Nice'. Mike said, looking around, anywhere but at her luscious body. 'Anyone else here?' 'No'. Vicki replied. 'This place has no boundary, nor any people, and there's a body of water west of here that stretches on forever, but it's bordered by a forest that seems to have no end, either'.

She moved closer to him, noticing his uncomfortable stance and then wrapped her arms around his shoulders and pressed her lips firmly against his. Immediately his pulse increased. 'Open your mouth for me', she said before re engaging their kiss. Mike did as she asked, and immediately, her tongue thrust in, sliding against his. Her tongue explored his mouth slowly and firmly, and she drew his into her mouth. He nervously moved his tongue over and around hers, and then she disengaged again. 'Take off your clothes for me, Mike'. Mike did as she asked, and took off his shirt, then his jeans, and finally his underclothes. Vicki smiled and took his erection into her hands. As he gasped and his heart tried to beat its way out of his chest, Vicki reached out and drew him to her for a kiss. For several moments, their tongues explored each other's mouths. Vicki, meanwhile, reached down and gently caressed his erection, giving it long, leisurely strokes, as well as feeling, seemingly innocently exploring, its contours.

He breathed in deeply, and then looked at her breasts which were firming and her nipples began to hardened as he rolled them between his thumbs and forefingers. His manhood pointing straight at her as she smiled and said. 'You're obviously happy to see me'. 'Oh, I am'. She kissed him again and held his shaft as it grew and swelled in her hand. 'Mmmm, your perfectly shaped'. She looked into his eyes and gently stroked the head of his erection. 'I'm going to like the feel of this going in me. Ohhh, yes I'm going to like it'. She smiled, kissing him again. 'Let's get you ready'. With that, she kissed him again, then moved down to his chest, caressing his back and sides with her hands, while licking and kissing his chest, navel and stomach. Mike gasped and sat down, as Vicki straddled his legs, and began stroking his staff with her hands. 'You'll fit in my pussy perfectly', she murmured, 'it's shaped just right to stroke my G spot'.

Slowly, she moved her hands up and down, putting pressure with her palm on the sensitive underside of his penis. As Mike squirmed and groaned on the moss floor, she stroked up and down, then from side to side, then she corkscrewed up his shaft gently. Occasionally, she stayed still to feel him stiffen and swell in her hands. She pressed her thumbs on the underside of his staff, as she stroked him. 'Oh, Mike, you're so hard and thick'. As the pleasure overwhelmed his senses, Mike's eyes closed as he groaned out his acknowledgement of her words. Then he felt something warm and moist sliding along the head of his penis, and when he looked down, Vicki was licking the mushroom shaped head of his penis firmly, gently licking the opening where she hoped his semen would soon be released.

She took the tip between her lips, licked it gently, and gave him a strong suck. Mike shuddered and groaned out loud from the pleasure she was giving him, and as he closed his eyes, she slowly slid her tongue back and forth across the underside of his shaft, taking as much into her hot, moist mouth as she could. She moved her tongue from side to side against the sensitive part of the underside of his glands, and slid the skin back and forth, lengthwise. Vicki held the lower, exposed half of his penis in her hands, and started to gently rub his gland with her fingers, making it ripple across the length, then firmly stroked the underside of his upper half with her tongue.

All the while, she continued to suck harder and harder on the part of his penis in her mouth. Mike, for lack of words, merely groaned and squeezed his eyes even tighter, moaning out her name. His breaths came in gasps as she drew him to his climax. Vicki smiled as pre cum leaked onto her tongue and licked the head of his shaft where it oozed out, gently stroking across the opening as it dripped more cream. She moaned on his penis from the pleasure she got from tasting his release, and as she squeezed him and stroked upwards, her hand milked a good squirt of pre cum into her mouth. When his pre cum stopped coming, she could feel him throbbing in her hands, and started to stroke him constantly. Her hands moved faster and gripped him firmly, her tongue continued to slide across the underside of his shaft, and she sucked strongly on him, all at once.

She released him from her mouth, licked her hands, and with wet palms and fingers, she stroked him again, making squishing sounds as wet skin stroked wet skin. 'Come on, Mike, I want to taste your cum, you can do it'. 'Uuuggghhhh, Vicki ', he gasped, 'Ohhh I feel it cumming'. 'Yes', she said, now stroking the lower half with one hand and pumping with the other, 'relax, just relax. Let your body erupt when it wants to'. She took him in her mouth again, rasping her tongue fast and furiously along his length, flattening her tongue so that she covered as much of the broad underside of his erection as she could. She stroked him constantly, feeling him swell between her lips, throbbing on her tongue and in her hands, almost starting to jerk. She gave him strong sucks, then released the pressure, and then sucked hard again, all in rhythm.

She switched to a fast, firm stroking rhythm with one hand, and rubbing his shaft with two fingers from her other hand. 'Ohh'. Mike gasped. 'Ooh Vicki I can't hold it'. Vicki moaned again on his shaft, causing him to shudder. 'I'm going to cum'. She released him from her mouth and said, 'Let it go', then kissed the tip and took him back in her mouth, stroking him quickly and firmly with her hands and tongue. She sucked him as hard as she could, drawing him into her mouth, working him firmly and wetly with her tongue. Her sucks came hard, released quick, and then draw hard on him again, and in return, she could feel him throbbing on her tongue, in her mouth and in her hands. As her own body grew excited and her juices dripped from her pussy and made her lips moist, she groaned strongly, even with his erection in her mouth. Finally, he cried out and pounded the moss floor with his fists.

His penis swelled in her hands, as semen raced up in such amounts that her tongue could feel it as it raced through his shaft, and it jerked violently in her mouth. Vicki closed her eyes, held him still, and withdrew her tongue, and drew it firmly across the head of his manhood. Then, she sucked him strongly, and waited. The next instant, he grunted, and she felt a warm thick splash against the insides of her mouth. She smiled as his initial jet coated her tongue and the back of her mouth, making her entire mouth sticky with semen, as his shaft throbbed in her hands. Mike cried out as he erupted heavily into Vicki 's hot, warm mouth, firing thick, hot streams of semen, as her hands gently squeezed and stroked him, her mouth and hands working in unison to drain him. His mind went into overload, his senses spinning, his heart fighting to escape his chest. (continued).....

I have re written most of the following titles and have a few new, yet to be posted, ones.

Drop me a line if your interested in a copy.

Personals - Skinny Dipping - Business Trip - The School Girl - The Dream - Lovers - The Book Salesman - Coach Trip - French Maid - The Woods - Office Meeting - Airport - Welcome Home - Massage - Sprung - Erotic Poetry - No Begining No End - Text Messages -

erotic51