Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-09-2007, 07:42 PM
Pixies Flirt

Send a message via AIM to 1nutworld
Tied With Pleasure

As I walked into the room; she was still lying as I had left her. Hands bound to the bedposts at the head of the bed, ankles to those at the bottom. Her pale skin glowed in the dimmed light from the dresser near by.

She looked at me as I walked in, and even though she was trying to speak, she couldn’t from the gag in place, completely muffling her words. Her eyes peered at me, wondering if I was going to leave her again. It had only been 20 minutes since I last checked in on her, and like the last time, I had looked at her and quickly left, again. I went back to my work in the room across the hall. I smiled to myself, remembering what she said earlier in the day. She made a comment about being "ornery", that I didn't even acknowledge hearing.

While I don’t think she had intended for me to hear her…I had, and knew that I couldn’t let her go the entire day feeling that way. We both went our separate ways, making it just a normal day, but when she arrived home from work, little did she know, that I was going to put an end to any thoughts of being “ornery” for the night.

When she walked in the front door, I came around the corner from the hallway, handcuffs in my hands, and a stern look on my face.

“Come over here, and take yourself out of those clothes, for you won’t be needing them.”
I was surprised that she offered no resistance, considering the mood that she started the day with, but she promptly obeyed.

Once I had her naked, I told her to get us both something to drink, and to go upstairs and meet me in the bedroom. I had the restraints on the bed, along with the cloth gag on the pillow.
“Lie down, on your back girl, spread eagled, so I may put you in your place” I commanded. Before placing the gag in her mouth I let her get a good drink, and slipped the gag over her head, in place. As she lay down, I secured the cuffs on her wrists, to the bedposts, and tied her feet in place.

After making sure everything was securely in its proper place, my hands slid across her stomach, up to her breast, where I pinched her nipple…feeling it harden at my touch. I then left her, so I could attend to other things I needed to get done.

“I want you to think about what happens to one who gets {ornery}”, I told the wall as I left the room. I know that she heard my speaking, but I said it quietly enough that she may not have understood, which is exactly what I had intended.

I was at the keyboard of the computer, just across the hall, so I knew she could hear my typing. I was also sure it was driving her mad, for she knew that I was on the Internet spending time with our friends, doing something that she wasn’t able to do. It was also something I know she truly enjoys. I would make sure she has “her turn” in a while.

Occasionally, I would go across the hall, and check to make sure she wasn’t in need of anything but to escape from her position.

For her, I am sure the time seemed to drag on for days, but in actuality it was only an hour or two…or three.

It was time…

I got up from the chair in the computer room and went back across the hall.

“Do you still feel as “ornery” as you did earlier today?” I ask.

I saw her eyes flash as she recognized the comment she made earlier in the morning. Up to this point she had no idea as to why she was bound and gagged, except that it was what I wished.

Her blonde hair tossed back and forth as she shook her head, saying “no”. I smiled and responded “that is the correct answer”.

“Everyone wants to know why you’re not on the computer, talking with them. I’ll let you tell them why, after I am done with you,” I say as I approach the bed.

Once again my hands slide across her body, lightly touching her skin. My fingers trace across her breasts, pausing to pinch her nipples…and then slide back down her stomach.

After removing my shorts and t-shirt, I climb on the bed, my groin just inches from her face, she watches as my cock hardens. I see the desire to touch me as it flickers in her eyes, but she can’t do a thing. I know she loves to please me with her mouth, and it is such a torment to have something you want so close, but just out of reach.

I suck one of her hard nipples into my mouth, biting it, and I hear her gasp thru the gag.
I move myself down the bed sliding between her legs. My erection leaves a wet trail along her thigh. I place the head of my cock at her pussy, just lightly touching her exposed swollen lips.

Because I have basically left her alone and ignored her for most of this time, I am surprised to feel her own lips damp, wet and hot, as the tip of my cock touches her. I guess this “torment” I planned for her is having the intended effect.

I thrust my hips forward, my cock penetrating fully entering her, my balls slapping against her ass. Like a wild man I slam my cock into her soaked pussy. I’ve held out too long as my lust for her take full control of my body. Her eyes glaze with desire as they peer down at me, as I repeatedly drive myself into her, my breath coming in short gasps, as I bury myself completely into her.

Her pussy tightens and I hear her moaning thru the gag, as I can feel her muscles clamp down on my cock as it slams into her. Her body shakes with her orgasm, which sends me into my own frenzy, as I feel my balls tighten. I pull myself out of her as a blast of thick white, hot gooey cum erupts from the head of my cock, landing with a splat on her stomach. My cock pulses as more cum shoots from the tip, landing on her breasts and nipples. As I lean forward and down to her head, I kiss her cheek and whisper in her ear.

“I will release you now, and you can go tell all your friends where you were, but you can’t clean yourself up yet. After you have explained it all to them, and you have come back to me and licked my cock and balls clean, then you can clean yourself off. Once you are done with that, you may join me on the site where we can talk together with our friends”.