Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-07-2006, 05:41 PM
Married Couple

Island Paradise

Ever since her birth, twenty-three years ago, Holly McCoy had proven to be very independant, head strong, and willfull to a fault. Her father, a widowed ex-Navy man, had raised his daughter on and around the water. When Holly was twenty, her father passed away in a plane crash. She remembered telling him she loved him on the phone just before he boarded. His final words to her still rang loud and clear in her mind. "Holly," he had said, "if it wasn't for the fact that I'll be reaching home quicker by flying, I'd sail home. I love you my little hollyberry. Remember that always." He had been a true sailor to the end. Holly wiped a tear from her eye as she set sail from St. Anthony's Bay. She had allowed no one had called her "hollyberry" since then. Not even her friends.

With no destination in mind, Holly set sail. She smiled when she thought about her friends and their concern for her when she told them of her plans. They had asked her just where she was going and when she would be returning. She had simply smiled and said, "I'll know when I get there and you'll know when I've returned when I call you." Her confidence in her sailing and survival abilities scared her friends sometimes. She had to admit that she scared herself sometimes too.

It was this self-confidence that had caused her to leave her groom at the alter. She had known from the moment Ted had placed the engagement ring on her finger, she couldn't marry him. She needed a man who would take care of her and show her what it felt like to be a woman. Not to just be a woman, but to be disired, loved, and possible, dominated. A man who would take over when the occasion called for it. Ted was far from that type of man. In ever instance of their two year relationship, she had been the dominate one and she was tired of it.

The weather was perfect and for the next two days she sailed without any trouble. "Things couldn't be more perfect", Holly thought to herself as she sailed along. She had spent most of her time in a bikini, except for when she slept. At night she wore a very sexy two piece, seafoam green short outfit. The bottom peice of material barely cover her womanhood and the small tuff of brown hair above it. The matching spaghetti strap top hung just below her amble, yet perky breasts. The cool night breeze caused her nipples to harden. "MMM," she moaned as they did. Ted had once accused her of having a boob job done because they were so perky for their size, but they were natural. "Enough thought about Ted," she said aloud. Deciding that the small room below was too stuffy, Holly pulled an air mattress to her and fell asleep on the deck.

It was during the night when she was awaken by a loud noise below. It didn't take her long to find the problem; a fire in the engine compartment. Holly realized that it was too far gone to be put out and quickly abandoned ship. She had made it about a hundred yards away before the boat blew. Instinctivly, she went under while the pieces of debris sailed over head and landed all around her. She was able to climb upon on of the larger pieces before a smaller one hit her on the forehead and knocked her out.

A mile away, twenty-seven year old Ian Knight looked out over the water as he walked the beach of his private island. The full moon shone brightly as the waves washed over his bare feet. He had made his fortune in the stockmarket when he was younger. Thanks to some well placed investments in stocks, lands, and different companies, he was now worth close to a billion dollars. He was tired of money hunger parents pushing their spoiled, unwed daughters onto him. The only thing worst was the money hungry women and his own family members wanting to get in his good graces just so they could get his money.

Ian Knight was a dominant man by nature. Anything he wanted he got. And three years ago, all he wanted was some peace and quiet away from all those people. So, when he was offered this private island from a friend, he gladly paid the million dollar asking fee and came here with the intentions of only staying a week and the occasional vaction. What had started out to be a temporary get away had turned out to be his perminant residency.

Thanks to technology, he was still able to keep up with his investments and the outside world. The two male servants that lived on the island with him was the only companions he had. It was they who made the three day journey to the mainland to buy supplies. The thought of having a woman around was the last thing he wanted. Even his servants couldn't blame him after the woman he had been around. In fact, the only females he kept in touch with was his mother and sister, and that was by e-mail.

Ian jumped when he heard the explosion. Even though the moon was full, he watched as the flames lit up the night sky. It wasn't long until his servants were by his side. "Quick," he said, "we must get the boat and see if there are any survivors." Fifteen minutes later, the limp body of a woman was pulled onboard the small boat. After another hour of searching by moonlight and flashlightd, one of the men said, "She seems to be the only one, sir." "I think you're right," Ian said. "But why would anyone want to sail alone?"

For two days, Ian and his servants watched over the unconscience woman. She would toss and turn, mumbling occassionly in her sleep. For the most part, he had figured out from her mumbling that she was indeed alone on the boat. From this fact, he assumed that she must be very willful, independant, and sure of herself. She just had to be. Why else would she be alone on a sailing boat if she wasn't?!

He smiled at her as he watched her sleep. She was beautiful. The most beautiful woman he had ever seen. This fact, along with his assumption that she indeed was independant, only made him more attracted to her. He could feel a tingling in his manhood; a tingling he hadn't felt in quite some time. The little bit of material covering her body didn't help this any. Her nipples would harded each time the cool breeze blew through the window and across her body. He chided himself as his thoughts turned to what it would be like to have her body underneathe him as he made love to her. Quickly, he left the room to take care of the problem that was now growing between his legs.

It was night when Holly sat up in the bed. "Oh no," she gasped, "the boat's on fire." Rising from the bed she stumbled around. It wasn't until a husky, male voice said, "You're alright", did she realize that she wasn't on her boat any more. Turning around, she saw a figure sitting in a chair just inside of the shadows on the other side of the room. "Who are you? Where am I ? How did I get here," she blurted out, each question escaping her lips before she realized she had even spoken them.

Holly watched as the tall figure of a man stood and approached her. In the light of the moon, she saw his features. He was at least six foot, with a well built frame. His brown eyes sparkled in the moonlight. Even his wavy black hair was plainly seen. His face showed that he was a man who was use to getting his way, no matter how he had to get it. His mucles rippled under his tight tank top. Even his loose fitting, baggy shorts showed off a well endowed package. She could tell right away that she was no match, none what so ever, to this large, hunk of a man. He indeed had to be the perfect male specimen.

"You haven't answered my questions," Holly said, taking a deep breathe and raising herself to her full five foot six height. Her long brown hair hung freely down her back. Her hands rested on her hips as she blew out the breathe she had just inhaled. "Well," she said as she crossed her arms over her ample chest. Rolling her blue eyes at him she said, "Obviously, I can see that your attention span is just as short as any other male. So..., I'll ask you again." Very slowly, and very sarcastically, she repeated her questions. "Who are you? Where am I? How did I get here? Those shouldn't be too hard for you to answer." She stared back at him as she waited for an answer.

Taking in a deep breathe and then exhaleing, Holly realized just how terrified of this man she was. But by damn, she sure's the hell wasn't going to show it. She had showed her independence and she damn well meant to keep it, even if she did have to bluff her way through it. She wasn't about to let this stranger get the upper hand, at least, not yet.

"Whew, what a woman," Ian thought to himself. "She is definantly very independant and very willful." Smiling down at her he said, "First..., my name is Ian Knight. Second..., you are on my private island. And third..., you're boat exploded and we, that is my servants and I, found you floating on some debris. You have a nasty bump on your forehead and have been unconscience for two days now. When we found no one else, I brought you back here. And... from the mumbling you've done in your sleep, I've gathered that you were indeed alone. Now, if my male stupidity hasn't affected me to badly, I'm sure I've answers all three questions that you demanded of me."

Ian watched as the woman seemed to relax some. "Now it's my turn to ask questions," he said. "Who are you? Were you truly alone on the boat? And if so, why?" He listened intently as she answered him. "My name is Holly McCoy. Yes, I was truly alone. And the reason why is none of your damn business. But, on a lighter note... I do thank you for rescueing. The last thing I remember is climbing onto a peice of debris after the boat exploded." "A small piece must have hit you," he said. "Any way, your safe now. I'll let you rest." "Actually," Holly said as he was leaving the room, "I really could use something to eat. I'm starved." Smiling he informed her that he would bring her something right away. "Oh," he said as he was leaving, "there's some more suitable clothes in the closet there, in case you'd like to change."

After warming up some leftovers, he headed back up the stairs to his room where the very beautiful and very independant Holly was. She had changed into one of his tank tops and a pair of his boxer shorts. Ian smiled at how much better she looked in them than he did. "These were the smallest things I could find," she said, blushing at her apperance. "I couldn't find anything feminine in there." "Yeah," Ian laughed, "Not having any females around, one tends to forget that they exist." "Sorry to ruin your ideal of a male dominated world, Mr. Knight," Holly said laughing. "That's alright," he answered, laughing too, "I'll forgive you."

Nearly two weeks had passed since Holly had arrived at Ian's island. She had even finally confided in him why she had been alone on the boat. This morning, Ian had sent his two servants to buy supplies, including clothes more sutable to Holly's femaleness. Like every morning before her arrival, Ian sat at the bar in the kitchen sipping coffee in his boxer's. He was greatful to see Holly had fully recovered.

Each morning since she'd arrived, they would walk together out to the patio and have a delicious breakfast. He loved the way she smiled at him. Just like each morning, she had showered before joining him for breakfast. But, today was the first time he had really noticed how beautiful she looked wet. She was wearing one of his old, white button up business shirts. The top two buttons were undone and he could clearly see the inner sides of her breasts and the gap between them. The shirt clung to her still wet breasts, showing her hardened pink nipples through the wet fabric. He smiled as a breeze blew and caught one of the bottom flaps and lifted it up enough to reveal that the shirt was the only thing she wore. Her long brown hair, also still wet, hung down her back. Damn was she turning him on. He wanted nothing more than to throw her down on the patio and have his way with her. "Easy Ian," he kept telling himself, "there'll be plenty of time for that."

Ian was taken off guard when Holly asked if there was someway she could reach her friends. The thought that she would want to leave his island, at least before he had bedded her, hadn't entered his mind before. The fact that she had waited two weeks before making the request encouraged him greatly. His mind raced with ways to keep her here with him. He was scared that once she made contact with the outside world, she would want to leave. He didn't want that. He wanted her... in his bed... and underneathe him. He wouldn't let her leave until he had gotten what he wanted. He would let her contact her friends, but would not give the location of the island. Very few people even realized that it was here.

Holly watched as a look of horror spread over Ian's face. If she didn't know better, she would have guessed that he didn't ever want to, and possible wouldn't ever, let her go. Something about him seemed to change. She felt a wave of dominance over take the atmosphere, and her. For the first time in her life, she felt dominanated. Holly felt a mixture of defiance and willingness to give in over take her. His words seemed forced and cold as he growl for her to follow him. She could clearly tell that the thought of her leaving was displeasing to him and she wasn't so sure that she wanted to leave either. There was something about Ian that made her feel the way a woman should feel.

Holly thanked him as he showed her the way to the computer. Sitting down in front of it, she began her mission of letting friends know that she was alright. Once her mission was completed, she found Ian sitting outside with a brandy in his hand. "I guess you'll be leaving now," he growled at her. Holly smiled at him. She could clearly tell that her leaving was the last thing he wanted. And honestly, it was the last thing she wanted too. That was, at least not until he had dominated her to the fullest and made her feel completely like a woman should. Holly wondered to herself, "Once he has, will he let me leave? Will I want to leave?"

"No," Holly finally said as she sat next to him on the wicker couch, "I told them that I had reached a beautiful tropical island and the owner had graciously said that I might stay awile. I didn't tell them what happened to my boat for fear that they'd worry." Her blues eyes meet his piercing brown ones. "I hope that I didn't over step my bounds in assuming that it would be alright if I stayed a little while longer. I mean, I don't really have anyway of leaving here without your allowing me to borrow a boat." Her pulse raced as they stared at each other.

"And what if I don't want you to ever leave this island," Ian fianally said. His voice was a low, husky growl as he continued to stare at her. She could see a new look in his eyes; one of lust and wanting. The smell of the brandy on his breathe made her heart skipped a beat as she realized that he didn't, and probably wounldn't, let her leave. She was a prisioner, Ian's prisoner, and she planned to enjoy every minute of it.

Ian's heart flipped flopped as for the first time since he had met Holly, a little over two weeks ago, she was at a lose for words. He could hear himself talking in a husky voice as he told her how he felt. "I telling you right now, Holly, all I've wanted to do since you've arrived is take you. I mean it! I've literally fought off the urge to throw you to the floor, couch, table, or whatever and take you. It's obvious from your actions that you've never had a man take you down a notch. I'm the type use to having what I want, when I want it." He stood up and crossed the patio. Spinning on his heels, he faced her before continuing. "God your beautiful sitting there in only my shirt. Your hair and body still wet. Do you know how hard it is on me right now?! My mom raised me to be a gentleman, but hell... how long do you expect me to stay one?"

Ian watched as the breeze caught both the top and bottom of his shirt, once again allowing him to see Holly's breats and womanhood. That was it. He couldn't take any more. Walking over to her, he pulled her up to him. His mouth covered hers as his hands pushed the shirt from her body. Even with part of the buttons fastened, it slipped easily off of her. "The hell with being a gentleman," he growled into her ear, "I've got to be inside of you."

Ian loved the way Holly moaned and eagerly wrapped her legs around his waist as he effortlessly lifted her. Her arms wrapped around his neck, pulling them closer together. He pushed her up against the outside wall of the house. Since the servants were gone, and would be for the next few days, they were the only two on the island. His mouth pressed once again to hers. Their tongues intertwined as rubbed her breasts. He could feel her pussy become hot and wet against his naked stomach. Reaching under her, he slid down the only thing he was wearing; his boxer shorts. They were soon kicked aside once they hit the floor. He could feel her wetness as the tip of his thick seven inches gazed across her wetness. Finding the hot, wet spot, he slowly began to slip into her tight hole.

Holly screamed with pleasure as Ian slipped himself in her. He was so much thicker than Ted and she could feel herself stretching as he pushed in her. "OH," she gasped as he raised and then lower her again onto him; stretching her further. Again he raised and then lower her on him. This time, she screamed with pleasure as he pushed the last few inches deep into her. "Ian," she panted as he started an even rythem in her. Her back rubbed hard against the wall as he moved in her. Holly could feel Ian's hands squeezing her ass checks as he did. She was overwhelmed with fear and pleasure as Ian took her in a way Ted had never even thought of.

With her legs still wrapped around Ian, he moved them over to the patio railing. "I want you to bend over the railing," his husky voice commanded her. Holly did as she was told. "Oh God," she screamed as he roughly entered her from behind. She felt his hand roughly grab and pull at her breasts. "You're mine," he growled in her ear. "Mine forever. You'll never leave this island again. Your only purpose now is to please me." His hands moved to her shoulders as he slowly pulled out and then rammed himself in her. "IAN," she screamed as he did. For the first time since she'd been here, she was truly scared of him, but she was loving the way it felt. She let her body, soul, everything about her melt. "That's it," he smugly said as she turned herself over completely to his will. Not once had Ted ever made her want to give herself completely to him. "Damn this man," she thought to herself as he continued to take her. Her defianant side faught with her body as she gave in to him.

Ian loved this new found power that he had over Holly. He could tell that she still was hesitant too a point and he was going to enjoy working on removing that aspect from her. Damn was she hot. Holly's body wiggled under him as he grabbed the railing on each side of her. Pushing himself harder and deeper into, he smiled as he raised her off her feet, causing her to scream. Pulling back just enough, he let her feet rest on the patio for a moment before he raised her up again. "Ian," she screamed as he did. "Oh please, Ian." "Please what," he asked as he held her up off her feet with his cock. He then slowly lowered her to her feet again. "Thank you," she gasped as her feet touched to wooden patio. "Your welcome," he said as he again slammed into her, lifting her for a third time. He watched as her body shook from an intense orgasim. Her hot juices rushed over his manhood as he pushed further in her. He could tell that she had never came so hard before.

Once she had stopped shaking, Ian removed himself. Picking Holly up, he carried her to the wicker couch. Sitting down, he straddled her over him. He smiled and moaned as she rode him. Her perfect breasts brushing over his mouth as she did. He flicked his tongue at her hardened nipples as she rode. Her moans brought him great pleasure and he allowed her to ride through several orgaisms. He could tell that she had never had so many during one session of love making and allowed her to be totally pleased. Once he felt that she had had enough pleasurement on her own, he pulled her to him. Her breasts heaved in his face as she tried to catch her breath. "Have you ever been fucked in the ass," he huskly asked.

"NO," Holly screamed as she tried to push away from him. "Oh please no. Please not there," she begged as she continued to struggle to get free. She could see the lust in his brown eyes as he held her tightly by her hair. "What," he asked mockingly, "You mean that ole' Teddy never rammed his cock in your ass." "Please no," she again begged. She knew that his thick had stretched her womanhood to a new size and didn't want to think about the pain that would come to having him in her ass. With his hands still holding her hair, he postioned her against the wicker couch. She could feel her ass ripping as he pushed the head of his cock into her tight virginal hole.

"Ian. No," she begged as he pushed further in. "MMM," he moaned as he pulled out and then slid back in. "AHHHH," she screamed as he pushed almost four inches into her. She could feel her pussy become wetter and hotter as he once again pulled out and then pushed back in, this time all the way in. Her pain subsided as Ian moved in her ass. Her screams of pain slowly turned to moans of pleasure as he continued his rythem. "Oh Ian," she moaned as she began to move with him. "I knew you'd like it," he moaned as he released her hair. He continued to fuck her ass as he talked to her, "You just needed to be shown that you did. I knew from our conversations before, ole' Teddy had never been man enough to show you want he wanted or needed. I Holly, on the other hand, know what I want and just how to get it. Damn, your ass is tight! I've also guessed that he never made you fell completely like a woman, thus your superior acting attitude when you first arrived. NO MORE!" His tone softened as he said, "I can also tell that you've never cum so hard or so much. But you will from now on."

Ian's hands gripped Holly's hips. His movement because more stonger and forcefull as he pumped in her. Her screams of pleasure reached an all time high as he came in her ass. He then matched her high note with a low, growly note of his own. "OHHH Fuck," he called before giving one last push into her. Pulling out, he sat down next to her. He smiled at her as he pulled her to him, sitting her down on his lap. "Like I said before," he gruffly said, "you'll never leave this island." "MMM," she cooed as she wrapped her arms around his neck, "why would I ever want to leave? You've given me everything I could ever want." "Good," Ian said kissing her neck, "I'll keep giving you everything you want so long as you keep giving me what I want." "Deal," Holly said happily.
Old 03-09-2006, 08:20 AM
Married Couple

A little over a month had passed since Ian had brought an unconsceince Holly to his tropical island home. Several times he had made it perfectly clear to her that she would not leave the island. It was this dominant nature of his that had kept her from questioning him to much. But there were things about him that she just had to know. Little things like: his childhood, how could he afford the island, just how much was he worth, and would he allow her to leave the island to buy those most personal things that she needed and didn't want the servants to buy for her. Finally, after a long morning of love making, she found her courage. After telling him what she wanted to know. They both sat in silence as Ian pondered over her questions.

"Ian", she pleaded, "If you really want me to be happy here on your island, then you're going to have to open up to me and tell me things about you." Ian's silence scared her and she hung her head. She felt like a little kid or puppy about to be scolded for a bad deed. Drawing her courage back up to her, she raised her head. "I love you, Ian," she whimpered, "and I have no intentions of leaving you. I want you to go with me to buy these things." Feeling a little more at ease, she straddled his lap. Holly continued, "Especially those items that only you will be seeing. I want to know what you approve of. I could do this over the internet, but I think that you would like it better if you could see me model them before I bought it. Besides, where would I have them shipped to when I ordered them from the internet?"

A smiled spread over Ian's face as he thought of the two of them in the lingerie shop on the mainland. Images of her trying on different teddy's that he would later be removing from her body turned him on. "Alright," he moaned as he opened his eyes and looked at her. "So long as you let me pick out the outfits once they've been tried on." He laughed out loud as Holly squealed with joy and grabbed his neck. "I love you too, Holly," he said wrapping his arms around her bare back. Over breakfast, rather lunch due to their long morning of love making, he answered the rest of her questions.

That evening, Holly smiled as she set sail with Ian and his servants. She couldn't wait to try on the lingerie for Ian. She knew that the mental image of seeing her in the different teddy's had been what changed Ian's mind about the trip. She sat at the bow of Ian's yacht as they skimmed along the water. She was unaware of his presence behind her as she hugged herself and whispered aloud to herslef, "He loves me. He loves me. He really loves. And I love him. I don't think I've ever been happier and I owe it all to Ian. He could've been a penniless pauper and I'd still be this much in love with him. Thank you God for allowing Ian to find me."

Holly jumped as Ian cleared his throat behind her. Looking at each other they both began to laugh. She knew that he had heard every word that she had said, but she didn't care. She snuggled close to him as he sat down behind her and held her in his arms. "I'm glad that I've made you as happy as you've made me," Ian whispered into her ear. Looking up at him, she said, "I'd gladly spend the rest of my life making you as happy as you've made me." Ian's lips moved close to Holly's, stoping just short of meeting. "I'd be honored to have you with me for the rest of my life," he whispered before pressing his lips to hers for a long, lingering kiss.

Once they reached the mainland, Ian arranged for the four of them to stay for a few days. They servants gather supplies for the island while Ian and Holly spent their time shopping. Ian had liked a few of the teddy's so much that he had to have her right there in the dressing rooms. "MMM," he moaned while still in her on their last shopping trip, "I'm glad we came to the mainland now." "I thought you might be," Holly said smiling. After a few more days, they headed back for the island.
Old 03-10-2006, 08:14 AM
Married Couple

Ian hadn't realized that Holly had bought so many things until the four of them started taking the shopping bags into his island home. Most of the bags were filled with clothes for both him and her, though mostly her. Once the bags were inside, he smiled as he watched her as she went thru them. Along with the bags of clothes, there were bags filled with candles and little "frilly" things for the house that he had permitted her to have; her make-up and other personal female items that she needed. But the items that had brought her the greatest joy and pleasure, and too him as he watched her purchase them, was the painting supplies she had bought at the craft shop. Watching her pick out the paints, brushes, easel, everything she needed had brought a smile to him. He couldn't wait to watch her as she painted the island and the surrounding ocean.

Ian helped the servants get the supplies in while Holly set about decorating the house. Two hours later, the supplies were put away and Ian headed for the house. Ian breathed deeply as she he smelt the scented candles. Already, some of those "frilly" items had been placed around the house. Holly didn't notice him standing in the door way of the livingroom, watching her as she continued her decorating. "Damn is she ever fine," he thought. It wasn't until then did he realized something. In the three years that he had lived here, this place had always just been a house to him; a place to eat, sleep, and get away from everyone. But now, ever since she had arrived, it felt like a home; even more so now that Holly was adding her female touches to it.

"Excuse me sir," said one of the servants. Ian was brought out of his dream like state as he watched Holly. The servant continued. "There were some lobsters in the traps we set out before the trip. Would you like them cooked for supper?" "Yes," Ian answered. Walking up behind her, he placed his arms around her waist. Taking a deep breathe, smelling both her and the house, he whispered, "I'd like to see you in the long red gown tonight with the heels you bought." "The silk one we bought," she asked. "MMM Yeah, that one," he said smiling.

After supper, Holly excused herself and headed straight for the bedroom. She had told Ian to give her fifteen minutes before heading up. She quickly changed into the long red, silk gown with the spaghetti straps and then slipped on the see thru five inch heels. Pulling her hair up into a bun, she carefully placed two short wooden sticks into the bun. "Now," she thought, "when he comes in, all I have to do is pull out the sticks and my hair will come casading down." Freshening up her make up, she leaned up against the footboard of the bed and waited for Ian to arrive.
Old 03-11-2006, 09:22 AM
Married Couple

Holly had just settled herself on the footboard when Ian knocked on the door. "Come in," she sexily answered. She could tell that it took his eyes a few seconds to adjust to the candle glow that lite the room. She smiled as his ran over her body. The red silk gown was proving to be more than he could stand. Holly grinned as she watched him strip as he crossed the room. "Damn this man," she thought when he garbbed her waist and pulled her close to him. "I had planned to take it slow with you tonight," he whispered into her ear, "but you're making it hard for me too."

Holly reached her hands up and pulled the wooden sticks from her hair. It began to casade down as he lightly kissed her neck. In no time, he had her clothes removed. Her high heels brought her hips up evenly to Ian's and he soon took advantage of this. She moaned as he bent her over the footboard and then pushed himself in to her. "Oh Ian," she panted as he rammed himself in her. His pace quicken and she could feel the first of several orgaisms rush through her body. Her body arched as Ian had his way with her. She could tell that this time was for his pleasure alone and not for her. But, he too was giving her great pleasure. With a loud groan, she could feel his releasal into her. One year after reaching the island, Holly bore Ian the first of five boys. Ian only allowed Holly off the island with his permission and his presences.