Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-07-2002, 10:01 PM
Mooooo!!!

I agree with you Lilith, we have to treat the cook better, after all, good food appeases other senses........

Now, can you send boxer over after he is done? My house needs cleaning too.

Old 03-07-2002, 10:11 PM
Pixaholic in rehab Member

Send a message via ICQ to mindboxer505 Send a message via AIM to mindboxer505 Send a message via Yahoo to mindboxer505
(pulls at collar and does rodney dangerfield impression)
Jeeeezzzzzzzzzz I don't get no respect.........two lovely ladies and all they want me to do is clean....nothing but a manslave around here>>>>>>no respect!!!!!!
Old 03-07-2002, 10:23 PM

lol, well i should really be going now it being 3:35 in the morning i think ill leave at about 4. But i just wanted to say to everyone im sorry if i have ruined your night in anyway or in anyway done harm to person or object. "A wolf is not to be feared it is to be loved" i can't remember where from but its a quote from something
Old 03-07-2002, 10:39 PM
Pixaholic in rehab Member

Send a message via ICQ to mindboxer505 Send a message via AIM to mindboxer505 Send a message via Yahoo to mindboxer505
on the contrary me amigo.... you held your own against the mighty Lilith tamed the seductive SFC, and even got Xanne to desire your company........<<crowd cheers in background>>>>>>
Welcome to the land of Pixies and becareful......you might just find out that you are<<sweats in straight jacket>> a.....(dare i say it) Pixaholic!!<<breaks down sobbing>>>>>> then your Doomed!! Doomedto haunt the halls of Pixies searching for that next thread.....that next lovely, intoxicating picture of pixie ladies!!! <<back to your normal pixie channel and the pixaholic anonymous meeting>>
Old 03-07-2002, 10:43 PM

lol, well i have to thank everyone who has praised me with kind and generous words, which i am very gratefull for. And on your accounts mindboxer me demise is set and sealed. but im not complaining you all such nice people. I know ive kind of sidetracked the thread alot ill try my best to fix it aswell.
Old 03-08-2002, 12:26 AM
Perky Member

make it four lovely ladies who would love your company iikiibuu. your responses were very refreshing. I could definately put aside the cuffs and leather for a while to have some of your treatment. It would definately be good for me.

by the way mindboxer, I'm a massage junkie, so you might have to make one more stop before hitting lilith's place. sorry lil, but i don't want him too beat up when he reaches me, and i promise i will be gentle with him so he will still be able to do your every bidding.
Old 03-08-2002, 03:06 PM

*Begins to blush again.* You know you lot are some of the best people i have ever met, you're all really nice I don't want anyone to change as long as make people happy im happy and trust if needed wolves can wrestle too, you'll find theyre quite good at it aswell. You just have to tell them when to stop and when to ease up. I'd love any company anyone is willing to give, all on me tod
Old 03-08-2002, 06:27 PM

Im sorry in danger of through my posts endangering this thread, may i ask a reply for what type of fantasy you would like me to post? as i have too many to mention.
Old 03-09-2002, 06:05 AM
sweetness

Honestly, I'd want to stumble on two guys sucking each other off and then I'd want them to both fuck me senseless. I also would not mind experimenting with a female. When I was younger, that idea totally repulsed me but now I think it would be FUN!
Old 03-09-2002, 07:12 AM
desmond_25

one of my favorites is to fantasise of two women making out...discovering each other and WOW...

Feeling her finger trace a line from jaw line to my neck and down to chest sent shivers down my spine. Reaching my top button, she slowly undid it. Then the next and the next one, before I knew it my shirt was open exposing my breast to her. Wanting her to touch my breast, to feel her hands like silk on my flesh was so exciting just waiting and wanting. Feeling my chest rise and fall I could feel my breathing becoming labored, as the new sensations and fears and excitements overtook my body. With soft touches she took her finger and softly outlined my bra line on my breast, as she touched the edge of my nipple I moaned a soft cry of pleasure. Small circles being drawn on my flesh with her fingernail was driving me crazy, as she slowly inserted a finger under my bra. The rush of release, wanting and waiting for this to happen was almost too much, she slowly caressed my breast. Kneading them in her hands, she reached up and found my right nipple and gently pinched and caressed it.

Breaking away from kissing me, she leaned in and pulled my bra down freeing my nipple. Taking my nipple into her mouth she began to rub her tongue over my nipple making it harden very quickly. Soon she was taking my nipple in between her teeth, giving me little baby bites. Feeling my blood boiling through me I almost lost my balance. Taking my full breast out of its captive holder, she caressed and kneaded my breasts between her fingers. Wanting to feel her I slowly pushed the straps down on her black dress, and found the most magnificent pair of tanned breasts I had even seen. her breast was a full cup size bigger then mine, and she had dark brown big nipples. Touching her burning flesh, I slowly moved my hand to cup her breast. Soft and caress my first woman's breast, she moaned in acceptance as I continued to touch and tease her breast.

she slipped my shirt and bra off of me and laid me on her bed, slowly she moved both of her hands up my thighs, feeling her hands on my panty hose was pure ecstasy. Sliding her hands up she went up my skirt to the top of my panty hose and began to pull them down; as they came down over my belly she stopped and kissed me. Leaving a trail of kisses from my belly button to the top of my mound, pulling my panty hose off to my knees,

she leaned in and began to kiss my upper thighs. Pulling them off completely she grabbed my foot and began to massage it, sending waves of emotions over my whole body. Then taking my big toe in her mouth, she began to suck my toe from top to bottom. Never had anyone done this before, the sensation was mind blowing. Sucking my toe up and down, and picking up pace like she had a cock in her experienced mouth. Arching my back I moaned in desire as I felt her sucking my toe. Taking her hands and moving them in the inside of my leg, I felt her move up my body.

her fingers were now are my inner thigh I felt her move them to my mound, feeling my heat she began to slowly caress my pubic hair. Making circular motions, she teased me with her fingers; slowly she slid on finger into my wet slit. Spreading my legs to allow her better access, she slowly teased me as to not touch my clit. Finding my hole she slowly inserted one of her fingers. The thought of woman fingering me almost sent me into an orgasm but I refrained. Pulling her finger out she placed into her mouth, and smiled. "You taste so good tonight!" she said with smile. Moving her head back down she found my clit with her tongue, as she began to lick and caress it. Moving my hips in the rhythm, my pussy began to throb. Suddenly out of the corner of my eye I saw two young boys furiously mastrubating their hard cocks as they were standing in the doorway and watching us making love...

she casually looked at them and said , "Let's give them a good show!" . With that she preceded to go to town on my pussy, making me feel things I had never imagined. Soon I began to writhe in pleasure, making animal like sounds escaping my mouth. I knew it would not be long before I came all over her face, and loosing myself in this pleasure. Before I knew what I was saying I was begging her to let me cum, I needed the release. Hearing this she increased her sucking and biting on my clit and sent me over the edge, with my first orgasm with a woman.
Old 03-09-2002, 07:15 AM
desmond_25

now thats a hot one...mmmm...dig in
Old 03-09-2002, 12:18 PM
Perky Member

hmmm...what can I say. That was nice, i would certainly go with a fantasy like that...good fun.
Old 03-10-2002, 06:56 PM

would anyone mind if i went into detail on any of my future fantasies i may post or into detail on the fantasies ive already posted?
Old 03-10-2002, 09:21 PM
Perky Member

i certainly don't mind, iikiibuu. i highly doubt anyone would.
Old 03-12-2002, 01:48 PM

Well first could i gain permission in posting what is potentially a long thread? and that it may well be of poor quality?