Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-05-2010, 11:27 PM
time to have some fun

she finds a new idea

It had been a while since my wife and I had fooled around with a partner, so I was surprised when she asked me if I would like to fool around with her friend from work. I thought about all the times I have watched her giving guys head or her legs spred having a cock slamed into her. So I said I guess so who would you have in mind? My head about flipped out when she said lenn. I had been trying to get her to try it with another lady for almost six years. She would always say no she would fill to uncomfortable with it. So I had to ask what changed her mind. She told me the last girls night was at lenns house as things wound down and everyone else had left my wife was helping finish the dishes when Lenn came up behind her and started kissing her. At first she pulled away then as Lenn held her hand she was pulled back for more kissing. Lenn felt her up and was taking her shirt off when my wife asked to stop. She tole her that she had never done this and if she was for the first time she whated me there with her. Well Lenn knew that we had parterners in the past and her exboyfriend had once fucked my wife. He had told Lenn about me and hoe good Shawn;s pussy tasted. So she decided she would be willing and they set it up for a week from Friday.
As I was sitting in my chair Lenn wlaked in and just lat out asked who I wished to fuck first? Well I didn’t know how to answer so she took me and lead us to our bedroom I saw my wife totally naked and her pussy shining as if she had already came. Lenn pulled me close as I kissed her I could taste my wife on her . I just smiled and said startind befor dinner I see. Shawn got out of bed and told me she was going to go get a drink and check on dinner and I was to have my cock in Lenns pussy when she returned. Well I was more then wiling to obay as Lenn riped my shirt open and pulled down my paints. My cock sprong out and hit her face. She pushed me on to the bed and just stradled me. As my cock entered her cunt I was in glory for I had not had a different pussy in over twelve years. Lenn leaned over and told me she had dreamed of this ever sence Tony( her exboyfriend) had told her about me and my cock. I didn’t fill I was any thing to brag about only being ten inches long and three round round for I grew up with a bunch of black guys. That was until I started sharing Shawn with other white guys. So as Lenn was riding me Shawn walks in abd starts kissing me. She told me that she had been wet all day and at lunch time her and Lenn had came back to our place abd she had eaten her first pussy. That was all I could take thinking of my wife skiping out of work and eating this pussy that was currently wraped around my cock. I exploded in Lenn was my wife started sucking on Lenn tits. We both calasped as my wife barred her head in Lenns pussy licking out the cum I had just sent in there. As the buzzer on the oven went off Lenn crawed out of the bed and went to take it out. As shawn layed there telling me about her afternoon. She also told me not to make any plans next Friday for she was going to ask Amanda and steve over for dinner. She had knowe for years I had whated to fill Amanda body agenst mine. But that was going to have to hold off till then. We all ate in the nude Lenn was the first to finish and slid below the table and started eating Shawns pussy. I quickly finished and Shawn left hers on the table. I started fucking Lenn doggy style as she was pussing her head at my wifes pussy. It was an enjoyable sight but was not to last as she turned over and startled her face. Shawn looked back at me and asked if I would mind fucking her ass. Well I had my cock pussing agenst her asss in nonthing flat as I felt Lenns toungs sliding acrort my cock and back to her pussy. I had came once so I was surprised when the cum started poring out of my cock. I managed to make it to the chair in the bedroom as I watched them two shift into a 69 and I watched my cum drip out of my wifes ass . more to come after next week.