Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-26-2004, 06:03 PM
Booger Lama

continued

I got ready well I waited for you slipping into my black button fly jeans and my favorite blue button down shirt.. My jaw dropped as you stepped out of the bathroom in a strapless short red dress that you were almost spilling out of the top of and hugged all your curves. You spun around and asked me if I liked. I

just nodded my head speechless as you lifted the front to show a matching pair lacy red panties. I stepped over and kissed you reach up under your dress grabbing your ass. You broke the kiss pushing away from me you said "we can’t start that or we’ll never make it to dinner" as you turned around grabbed you purse and walked out the door.

I quickly followed you out the door as we walked to your car you explained that the reservations were for the grotto a semiprivate room with a few tables for couples. I opened the car door for you then walked around and got in.

As you drove to the restaurant I put my hand on your legs sliding my hand up and pulling you dress up so I could see your pussy mound in those lacy red panties. I teasing rub my hand over you pussy you slapped playfully pushing it away pulling your dress back down and said "later".

We got to the restaurant and were sat in the grotto. you were surprised to see we were the only ones in there. We order drinks and talked about how great it was to finely meet face to face.

The waiter came by with are drinks and we ordered and talked about how everything had gone so far and what fun we were still going to have. You excused your self to go to the bathroom as I waited for you to come back are food arrived. You came back sneaking up behind me you leaned down and whispered in my ear

"I bet you can’t wait for desert" and you dropped something in my lap.

I looked down and saw your red lacy panties and smiled up at you. As I slipped them in my pocket and said "I’m sure I’ll enjoy it a lot".

We ate are meals sharing bites with each other off are forks. When we were finished I excused myself to go use the bathroom. After taking care of business I washed my hands and opened the door. As I started to step out you were there pushing me back in to the bathroom kissing me as you locked the door. You pushed me back against the counter. Kissing me hard you started to unbutton my shirt and kissing your way down my chest.

I pulled you back up and kissed you hard and whispered in you ear "no it's your turn".

As I spun you around against the counter pulling down the front of you dress I freed you breast and kissed my way down to them. I cupped you breast as I sucked on you nipples you let out a soft moan as I slipped my other hand up you leg. Pulling your dress up and started rubbing your pussy finding you clit and lightly pinching it. You pulled my head against your breast as slipped a finger into you pussy rubbing your clit with my thumb.

You moaned "I want you down there" as you pushed me down. I knelt in front of you my face just inches from you dripping pussy and inhaled deeply enjoying the fragrance of your pussy. Your body gave a little jump as I teasingly flicked my tongue across your clit.

You moaned "yes baby eat me now I want to feel you tongue buried deep in my pussy".

I licked your clit harder and sucked on it then work my way down and buried my tongue deep in to you. You pushed my head against your pussy moaning "yes that’s what I want".

I licked my way back up and sucked on your clit harder as I slipped a finger into you. You let out a long moan as I worked my finger in and out and continued to lick and suck your clit. Slipping a second finger into you I started to work my finger in and out faster and I licked your clit harder and nibbled gently on it. I looked up and saw you sucking on your breast to stifle your moans.

I could feel your pussy walls start to spasm as you moaned "yes I’m cumming ". I pulled my finger out and buried my tongue deep in your pussy. As your pulled my head against you grinding your puusy againt my mouth. I greedily lapped up your juices.

As your orgasm subsided you pulled me up licking your juices off of my lips. You kissed me and whispered in my ear "that was great but I think we better get back to the table now before they thing we skipped out on the bill".

We straightened ourselves up and slipped out of the bathroom. As I was coming out I saw are waiter looking over at us with a big smile on his face. We sat back at the table and he came up and asked if we enjoyed everything tonight winking at me. I said "everything was great" as he handed me the bill.

I paid the bill and left him a big tip. As we walked out to the car I told you he had caught us slipping out of the bathroom together causing you to blush. As we rode back you the motel you told me it had always been one of you fantasies to do something like that in a public bathroom.

it's not the orgasm but getting there thats fun

a shot in the bush is worth two in the hand

whip me, beat me, tie me up, break my arm, but please don't break my heart

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid people are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt" -Bertrand Russell

Last edited by skipthisone : 03-29-2004 at 01:46 PM.