Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-26-2013, 01:07 PM

My hot Sister

Hi everybody my self is Ashraf and i am from India today i am going to share my a real incident which happened in my life in my family we are 4 members i have a sister and mom dad and me now i would introduce my sister her name is Firdous banu she is sexy and naughty her age is now 21 years her figure is 36-28-32 her boobs are juicy and her ass is always seducing everyone to fuck her hardly.

i am always planing to fuck her but i am scared with how to fuck my own sister when i started reading incest stories brother and sister relation i was planing to fuck her.

my mom and dad both are working and me and my sister are staying in home while home she use to wear skirt and long neck t-shirts i was looking at her deep cleavage and mustubing daily with her name.

her boobs are like its are seducing me to suck but what to do i was thinking so deeply on this think she was always purposefully use to work without covering anything to chest because i have to see her boobs.

one day i came to home and saw her she wear a transparent t-shirt in that her bra was looking clearly my cock has erected and i went to bed room for musturbing she came to my room without knock and she saw my cock and she was looking that with very lust and i asked her have you ever seen anyone penis she replied no and went from there i also followed her and she was gone and stand in kitchen i was gone there and hold her boobs very tightly and pressing them hardly
she: what are u doing
I: i said i wanna fuck u
She told: me how u can imagine i am your own sister
I: today i will fuck u hard and make u my keep
She no bro i cant i had turned her face and started kissing her on her lips now she also enjoying with kissing i was kissing her everywhere and she use to kissing with eagerly with lost of lust i taken her into bedroom and push her to bed and trying to open her t-shirt she opened her t-shirt and i told her i use to look your boobs cleavage always today your boobs are in front of me she replied with seduce said i am exposing to you for suck this
i started to open her bra and i opened her bra hook now to the juicy boobs which i am looking from long time my dream come true to suck that i had started to suck that no she was sounding ha haaaaa haaaaaaaaa suckkkkkkkkkkkk now my hand goes to her skirt hock i opened her skirt also now she is in only panty which covered on her pussy i had removed her panty no she is nude actually Indian girls pussy are little bit black her cunt i just got madness and started to suck that she was sounding yaaaaa yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa umaaaaaaaa uammmmmmmmmmm haaaaaaaaan haaaaaaaaaaaaaaan now she was in heaven and i removed my cloths and and given my cock to suck first she denied to suck but after that she agree to suck that and she was sucking that very nicely and i was sounding haaa haaaaaaaaaaa now my cum out and that gone to her mouth she drink that and smiled her mouth was fulled with my cum and she was drinking with so much lust now again i started to suck her pussy now she told me i cant control fuck me again my cock go erection and and pulled my penis into her pussy she was shouting wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww ww stooooooooppppppppppppppppp my pussy will tore dont doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo again i said to her this is the first time u r trying to insert again i pulled now my cock has been adjusted into the pussy she was crying that time i hold my self for some movement and again i started to pull and push now her pain got reduced and she is also cooperating me i started to fuck her now the sound from her mouth wow that was the great time i had ever my life she was sounding haaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaa come on baby fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk me harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and make me your bitch anddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i was fucked her for 30 mints and she also enjoyed lots and i have inserted my cum into her pussy she laughed and we slept how was my first incident please write.